Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

(16-04-2017, 03:31 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  you are so inspiring! and the progress is amazing! the progress is significant compare with ur first pic. Do u do massage as well and wt is ur measurement now?
Thanks, Laurel! Thanks for the nice words! I just measured myself and underbust is still 29.5 inch, bust is 36 ish. It's still somewhere between 35.5 and 36, so pretty much the same for a while. I stopped measuring it because it really didn't change much, but somehow I can see some difference in the picture. Weird, isn't it? Anyway, thanks for asking. Good luck with your journey!

(16-04-2017, 04:01 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 47. First day of period.

Comparing your first pics to your most recent ones, I can definitely see a difference. Congrats. Smile

I also have a question for you, if that is OK? How have you managed to sleep on your back all night for so long? Were you already a back sleeper? 

I do not use Brava. I use Noogleberry airlock with the pressure gauge so that I can put the pressure the same as what Brava uses. But after about a week or so, I always give up until trying again later. 

Sleeping on my back is extremely uncomfortable for me. I was never a back sleeper. I sleep on my tummy or my side and I like to change sleeping positions a lot while I sleep as well. I can never fall asleep for long while trying to sleep on my back. Even after trying over and over again, I just cannot get used to it. 

Do you have any tips?

(24-04-2017, 03:31 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  
(16-04-2017, 04:01 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 47. First day of period.

Comparing your first pics to your most recent ones, I can definitely see a difference. Congrats. Smile

I also have a question for you, if that is OK? How have you managed to sleep on your back all night for so long? Were you already a back sleeper? 

I do not use Brava. I use Noogleberry airlock with the pressure gauge so that I can put the pressure the same as what Brava uses. But after about a week or so, I always give up until trying again later. 

Sleeping on my back is extremely uncomfortable for me. I was never a back sleeper. I sleep on my tummy or my side and I like to change sleeping positions a lot while I sleep as well. I can never fall asleep for long while trying to sleep on my back. Even after trying over and over again, I just cannot get used to it. 

Do you have any tips?
Hey there, 

To be honest even nowadays I still wake up almost every morning with sour back... but its definitely a lot better compared to the first few nights... I was never a back sleeper... this is challenging for me too. I remember how uncomfortable it was for the first night sleeping on my back. So the next day I looked up online and also tried following brava's tip like using four pillows, one under you head as usual, one under your thigh, two on each side. It did help a bit, but eventually I got rid of the pillows. After a few weeks I got used to it. Although sometimes I still turn during my sleep and Brava will leak and the alarm rings. Like I said in the beginning, I still wake up every day with a bit of pain in my back. My solution is yoga, I do yoga in the morning which helps ease my back pain. Well, I'm afraid my answer is not of much help, is it?Tongue I'm still exploring better ways myself. But it's bearable so far :Smilegood luck!

Week 48. It's been a while since I measured myself, but my measurement has been underbust 29.5, bust 34.5 for months. Weird thing is the number stays the same but I can see a bit difference from the pics. Anyway, I did measure myself lately and surpeingly bust seems to be reaching 36, still somewhere between 35.5 and 36.

(24-04-2017, 04:48 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 48. It's been a while since I measured myself, but my measurement has been underbust 29.5, bust 34.5 for months. Weird thing is the number stays the same but I can see a bit difference from the pics. Anyway, I did measure myself lately and surpeingly bust seems to be reaching 36, still somewhere between 35.5 and 36.

Wow, your progress is amazing! And without any herbs too! You're an inspiration to all those who choose the suction route! I can definitely see a clear and impressive difference between the first pic you posted on this thread and your recent pic.

How long do you plan on using your brava? What's your goal size? Your breasts look absolutely lovely, by the way! 

Xoxo

Your dedication and growth is inspiring... way to keep it up. Your breasts are beautiful!

it was still of help. Thank you. I tried the pillows all around and underneath thing too. I guess it was a bit more comfy, but didn't stop the urge to want to roll over onto my side lol. I am thinking about getting one of those big body pillows to sleep on top of and try putting pillows all around me again as well.

Your new pics look great by the way. Brava is definitely working for you.  Shy

(24-04-2017, 02:07 PM)ZaraAri Wrote:  
(24-04-2017, 04:48 AM)NYRes Wrote:  Week 48. It's been a while since I measured myself, but my measurement has been underbust 29.5, bust 34.5 for months. Weird thing is the number stays the same but I can see a bit difference from the pics. Anyway, I did measure myself lately and surpeingly bust seems to be reaching 36, still somewhere between 35.5 and 36.

Wow, your progress is amazing! And without any herbs too! You're an inspiration to all those who choose the suction route! I can definitely see a clear and impressive difference between the first pic you posted on this thread and your recent pic.

How long do you plan on using your brava? What's your goal size? Your breasts look absolutely lovely, by the way! 

Xoxo
Hey Zara, thanks so much for the sweet encouraging words! I saw it in the morning before I start my work, and you definitely made my day :Smile I'm not too aggressive in terms of my goals. Big breast are beautiful and sexy, but I don't see myself with very big breasts. Maybe because I'm kinda active :Tongue currently my bust measurement is 35.5 or 36. I'd say I'd be happily surprised if it ever reaches 37. If not, I'd also be happy to see the day when my night measurement is the same as my morning measurement when I first take off brava. I'm thinking maybe one more year to go, if I'm lucky :Tongue anyway, I'm living on my own now, so I can do this for as long as I want before I start living with someone one day Tongue  Thanks, sweetie!Smile

(24-04-2017, 09:56 PM)Thematrix Wrote:  Your dedication and growth is inspiring... way to keep it up. Your breasts are beautiful!

Thank you! After a year it sorta becomes part of my daily life or routine. I'll keep it up :Smilebest luck to you too!

(25-04-2017, 01:55 AM)cutiesweets Wrote:  it was still of help. Thank you. I tried the pillows all around and underneath thing too. I guess it was a bit more comfy, but didn't stop the urge to want to roll over onto my side lol. I am thinking about getting one of those big body pillows to sleep on top of and try putting pillows all around me again as well.

Your new pics look great by the way. Brava is definitely working for you.  Shy

Good idea! At some point I also thought about that kind of giant pillow, but I never made up my mind to buy it. Glad to hear you are a girl of action ;Wink thanks again for the commentSmile we are all lucky if we find a way that works for us Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon