Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Suction only program, documenting my progress

Whoa! Your progress is amazing and I hope my boobs look as good as yours one day!

(28-04-2017, 06:18 AM)aimingforCcups Wrote:  Whoa! Your progress is amazing and I hope my boobs look as good as yours one day!

Thank you, that's very sweet of you! Best of luck!Smile

Stopped for a while so I minus 3 weeks of initiation phase and count this as week 51.

impressive progress! how long do you keep Brava on for? do you do it daily? I have the Noogleberry and am about to restart. I don't want to take herbs or anything anymore and just stick with manual stuff.

(25-06-2017, 06:56 AM)ruch Wrote:  impressive progress! how long do you keep Brava on for? do you do it daily? I have the Noogleberry and am about to restart. I don't want to take herbs or anything anymore and just stick with manual stuff.

Thanks! I usually wear it for about 10 hours per recommendation, sometimes only 8 hours because of my schedule. I'm not taking any herbs either as I've noticed some negative effects on my emotions in the past... best of luck!Smile

Smile heya, I'm new around here and have been lurking for a while. Next week hopefully I will be ordering my noogleberry kit and I'm super excited. Just wanted to say that you look so amazing!! Your dedication is inspiring to me. I hope you continue to post and inspire me.  Blush  happy boob growing. 

Lots of love
Hudz

(19-07-2017, 05:42 AM)Hudz Wrote:  Smile heya, I'm new around here and have been lurking for a while. Next week hopefully I will be ordering my noogleberry kit and I'm super excited. Just wanted to say that you look so amazing!! Your dedication is inspiring to me. I hope you continue to post and inspire me.  Blush  happy boob growing. 

Lots of love
Hudz

Hey sweetie, thanks! Sorry I just saw this. Happy boobs growing! I will post some update soon. Best of luck! Smile

well done! keep up the good work!!  Tongue Tongue Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon