Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

What exercise can increase breast size?

I know there exercise to firm and tone but is there any exercises out there to increase breast size also and lose weight around the tum and thighs without losing weight in the breast?

(15-05-2016, 04:19 AM)nicky franci Wrote:  I know there exercise to firm and tone but is there any exercises out there to increase breast size also and lose weight around the tum and thighs without losing weight in the breast?

I've had success losing weight whilst increasing my breast size with massage.

(15-05-2016, 04:19 AM)nicky franci Wrote:  I know there exercise to firm and tone but is there any exercises out there to increase breast size also and lose weight around the tum and thighs without losing weight in the breast?

I found this video for Aki Hoshino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLqspcU5Ujs

and I do not know what she said Sad
I hope the exercise she did in the video was the main factor in increasing her beautiful breasts .

Chest Press is the best type of breast exercise that can naturally increase breast size at home. Though there are various types of chest press breast exercise but we will limit our self to the dumb bell chest press in this post. This is because the dumbbell chest press can be easily practiced at home. You will need two dumbbells and a swiss ball or bench as the case may be.

This was something that I was searching for. I've heard from my friends that push ups can bring change to the size of boobs to an extend

http://www.findhomeremedy.com/top-6-exer...east-size/ .. you can check this.. this might help you
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon