Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi all,

I'm new to the site; I've browsed around for a couple of weeks but finally just signed up. I'm essentially brand new to NBE and have done some research but still am basically clueless, haha Big Grin

I'm 22, a size AA, which has completely shattered my self-confidence (especially sexually) for my entire life. I've considered just biting the bullet and getting implants someday when I can afford it, because as much as I've tried, I've just never been able to accept my breasts as they are. I'm in decent shape; I've recently begun working out and counting my calories - I'm 5'6" and about 126lbs at present, aiming to get back down to 120lbs. Anyhow, my point is: I'm desperate. I'm willing to listen to and take any advice possible!

A few years ago, I was on birth control pills, hoping to regulate my period/help my cramps but also increase my bust. The first part went great, the second part...no increase at all. I even switched to a different pill to see if that would make a difference. Still nothing Sad

For the last two months I've been eating about 2-4tbs flaxseeds daily, hoping that would do something. It might be having a small effect, but I haven't really noticed anything. I'm just feeling super discouraged, and also overwhelmed as there is so much information out there and it's difficult to sort through it all/find what actually works Sad

I've never had my hormones tested but after doing some symptom research it's possible that I have estrogen dominance, as I've always been lethargic, had a low sexual drive, and for the past seven or so years had depression and anxiety.

I'm totally willing to share anything else; if any more information would be helpful/useful to give sound advice, ask away! Thank you all so much for being here and such an active and encouraging site, and thank you to anyone that can help me out! Big Grin

(15-05-2016, 07:09 AM)Kamogawa Wrote:  Hi all,

I'm new to the site; I've browsed around for a couple of weeks but finally just signed up. I'm essentially brand new to NBE and have done some research but still am basically clueless, haha Big Grin

I'm 22, a size AA, which has completely shattered my self-confidence (especially sexually) for my entire life. I've considered just biting the bullet and getting implants someday when I can afford it, because as much as I've tried, I've just never been able to accept my breasts as they are. I'm in decent shape; I've recently begun working out and counting my calories - I'm 5'6" and about 126lbs at present, aiming to get back down to 120lbs. Anyhow, my point is: I'm desperate. I'm willing to listen to and take any advice possible!

A few years ago, I was on birth control pills, hoping to regulate my period/help my cramps but also increase my bust. The first part went great, the second part...no increase at all. I even switched to a different pill to see if that would make a difference. Still nothing Sad

For the last two months I've been eating about 2-4tbs flaxseeds daily, hoping that would do something. It might be having a small effect, but I haven't really noticed anything. I'm just feeling super discouraged, and also overwhelmed as there is so much information out there and it's difficult to sort through it all/find what actually works Sad

I've never had my hormones tested but after doing some symptom research it's possible that I have estrogen dominance, as I've always been lethargic, had a low sexual drive, and for the past seven or so years had depression and anxiety.

I'm totally willing to share anything else; if any more information would be helpful/useful to give sound advice, ask away! Thank you all so much for being here and such an active and encouraging site, and thank you to anyone that can help me out! Big Grin

First things first! STOOP obsessing about your weight! Or at least, obsess about it correctly! You are currently UNDER weight. You need to gain at least a few pounds to be considered an ideal weight. Not lose more. You're already a healthy weight, and could stand to be as much as 154 lbs! You're ideal weight is supposed to be 130 lbs. That's room enough for 4 pounds of boobs, or mixed boobs and more muscle weight. Losing weight is no longer something you need to be concerned with!

So, my first question to you is this, what is your current diet? By that I don't mean tell me all about some recent fad diet you've been trying out, I want to know percentage fat, protein, carb, I want to know what quality fats, protein, and carb, I want to know if you're getting your micronutrients... If you don't know enough about nutrition science to give me the breakdown yourself, just tell me the foods you eat and how much of them and I'll try to figure it out for you. I'll then make recommendations on what to change in your diet. What you should be focused on IMO, is diet, exercise, and massage and/or buy a Kangzhu/Noogleberry pump.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and I hope you find the help you need.

(15-05-2016, 07:09 AM)Kamogawa Wrote:  Hi all,

Hi Kamogawa, and welcome!

I am very glad you're here, because there is a ton of information that can help and support your journey to loving your body! I'm sure a ton of veterans have some great advice for you! Unfortunately, my specialty is having had implants, and having them go badly.

So that's where I'll pipe in.

Please allow me to disabuse you, with love and true kinship, of the idea that implants solve these issues: THEY DON'T. Now, granted, my story is different than many others, and I live in an area of the world where implants are more common than natural breasts, but the reality is that a foreign object in your chest will (in the long run) be much more of a problem, and an expensive one at that, than the self-esteem and self-worth beliefs you currently hold. Your beliefs can be shifted. Your implants can f*ck up your biology for a long, long time. Believe me.

Please give Natural Breast Enhancement (NBE) a chance, a REAL chance. It takes time, it takes fortitude. But, as as someone who really is your cautionary tale, believe me when I say that when those implants are in, you feel all the same sh*t, just with more attention, and it's ugly. It does't seem to make sense, but it's not a good thing. How you feel about yourself doesn't change with the implants, and that's the key.

It doesn't seem right, I get it, but that really is the key. Please think twice before spending a great deal of money to put foreign objects, which need to be replaced every 5-10 years, into your body. I say this with love and hope and hugs, because I know I rejected this same advice when it was given to me over 25 years ago. It's not relevant how far "implants have come" since then. Its not a technology thing, it's a loving yourself thing.

I know this sucks, a LOT, but also understand that I say this from a perspective of A) having been through it and B) having learned from it. Breasts are great, I love them - but they DO NOT DEFINE US! Your health comes before anything else.

I think that's it...? Read the threads, ask questions, there is so much information here, you can't help but be inspired!

That being said (I know, it's a lot) you ought to be SUPER ENCOURAGED because there are SO MANY who have achieved their desired breast sizes and shape with any number of methods Smile Check out the pumps and massage forum first, for folks who are not interested in herbals or other phytoestrogens, and then maybe move onto incorporating supplements to your regime.

Read, my dear, and you'll get a great gauge of what makes the most sense for YOU.

I very much look forward to your progress. Smile

Xo, Soli

Hi Kamogawa,

Here are my favorite two threads, One is massage and the other is Vixy's plan that seemed to work well for her.
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25391
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24820
There is no magic potion and everyones plan is different.
And most important is that its a slow process, so dont give up, establish a baseline with measurements and pics, and you'll be able to see whats really happening.
Dig in and happy growing
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon