Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Katana’s Breast Massage Guide

great thread! thanks kat~ ♡

(21-05-2016, 01:46 AM)missboobshirt Wrote:  great thread! thanks kat~ ♡

Thanks missB
I hope everyone finds this helpful Smile

I have 40 years, I will serve these exercises or'm older to increase my size?

(22-05-2016, 06:08 PM)Claudia Wrote:  I have 40 years, I will serve these exercises or'm older to increase my size?

The massages should work whatever age you are, it may take longer if you are older though.

Gracias Katana!

(26-05-2016, 06:15 PM)Claudia Wrote:  Gracias Katana!

You're welcome Claudia

(15-05-2016, 05:47 PM)Katana Wrote:  
Massages – Female Deer Massage

The female deer massage is based on the women’s qi gong exercise, the female deer exercise which is said to increase vitality, sexual health and pleasure, as well as increase fertility. The female deer massage is part of the exercise and is said to increase circulation, release hormones, and strengthen the ligaments in the breasts. (http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/fema...nique.html)
It is recommended that oil is used for this massage. Check the massage agents section of this thread for more information.

How to:
This massage must be done on bare skin, not through clothes.
The massage is performed by placing the hands on each breast, it helps if you rub your hands together first to generate heat which will help improve the circulation in the breasts. The direction of this massage is the same as the chi massage (inwards). You should be sliding your hands around the breast without moving the breast itself. Avoid passing your hands over the nipples during this massage, the hands should be making circles around the nipples.
I couldn’t find a video of this one.

Great thread ! especially for newbies like me .
Is there any kind of massage that does not stimulate prolactin? That I can do in my pregnancy ?
I did female deer and my size increased a full cup size , which is great but now I cannot did it because of pregnancy .

(28-05-2016, 04:56 PM)oovoa Wrote:  
(15-05-2016, 05:47 PM)Katana Wrote:  
Massages – Female Deer Massage

The female deer massage is based on the women’s qi gong exercise, the female deer exercise which is said to increase vitality, sexual health and pleasure, as well as increase fertility. The female deer massage is part of the exercise and is said to increase circulation, release hormones, and strengthen the ligaments in the breasts. (http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/fema...nique.html)
It is recommended that oil is used for this massage. Check the massage agents section of this thread for more information.

How to:
This massage must be done on bare skin, not through clothes.
The massage is performed by placing the hands on each breast, it helps if you rub your hands together first to generate heat which will help improve the circulation in the breasts. The direction of this massage is the same as the chi massage (inwards). You should be sliding your hands around the breast without moving the breast itself. Avoid passing your hands over the nipples during this massage, the hands should be making circles around the nipples.
I couldn’t find a video of this one.

Great thread ! especially for newbies like me .
Is there any kind of massage that does not stimulate prolactin? That I can do in my pregnancy ?
I did female deer and my size increased a full cup size , which is great but now I cannot did it because of pregnancy .

All massages stimulate prolactin but chi is probably the best for it

Thank you Katana for this great, informative thread! Very usefull and motivating! Smile

Thank you very much for posting this guide, it helped me a lot!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon