Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Need A Bit Of Help!

Hi! I haven't started an exact herbal program yet, but I just started taking Shatavari 400mg x1 time at night. I massage everyday; inwards rotations for 20 minutes and fat brushing for 10 minutes. Not much results, but I just started, so I'm not giving up!
I just started exercising for 30 minutes everyday and walking for 30 minutes to an hour around night time (SCARY, but fun Sad )
I want to know what would be best to include in my program, what would help increase my breast, and what would help decrease my waist size.

Any help is appreciated, and thank you guys so much!! Tongue[/size][/font]

(17-05-2016, 03:42 AM)FrightFace Wrote:  Hi! I haven't started an exact herbal program yet, but I just started taking Shatavari 400mg x1 time at night. I massage everyday; inwards rotations for 20 minutes and fat brushing for 10 minutes. Not much results, but I just started, so I'm not giving up!
I just started exercising for 30 minutes everyday and walking for 30 minutes to an hour around night time (SCARY, but fun Sad )
I want to know what would be best to include in my program, what would help increase my breast, and what would help decrease my waist size.

Any help is appreciated, and thank you guys so much!! Tongue[/size][/font]

I don't know whether you are looking to lose weight or just decrease your waistline, but there are good exercises you can do to whittle down the waist such as twists, side planks etc,
I will be using such exercises more once I've lost enough weight to start focusing on shaping my body so will be researching exercises for my program page in the near future. I'll be happy to share my findings with you!

Thank You so much! I'm not trying to lose weight since I'm scared
a) I might lose my breast XD
b) I've had problems with being too underweight (practically anorexic) and having serious medical problems because of it, and I don't want anything like that to happen again!

I just want I smaller waist to help achieve that hourglass figure I've always wanted, and I'm thinking about waist training.
Checked out your massage guide! Very informative! Yesterday I started massaging with Almond and Coconut oil, so hopefully I'll get good results!

Thanks again!

(18-05-2016, 02:03 PM)FrightFace Wrote:  Thank You so much! I'm not trying to lose weight since I'm scared
a) I might lose my breast XD
b) I've had problems with being too underweight (practically anorexic) and having serious medical problems because of it, and I don't want anything like that to happen again!

I just want I smaller waist to help achieve that hourglass figure I've always wanted, and I'm thinking about waist training.
Checked out your massage guide! Very informative! Yesterday I started massaging with Almond and Coconut oil, so hopefully I'll get good results!

Thanks again!

I've managed to lose weight and increase my breast size at the same time, but whether or not you want to try and lose weight is up to you Smile

Thanks, I use coconut and almond oil too and have seen some good results, I hope you will too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon