Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Remington iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal System

Just ordered one of these and mainly for the chest...but who knows, if it works, maybe go to town with it. Smile

Remington iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal System (Amazon)

Temporary reduction only. So if that's what you're looking for...

Have a suggestion for permanent removal?

(18-05-2016, 02:35 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Have a suggestion for permanent removal?

Good question. I'd love to know, too.

(18-05-2016, 04:08 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(18-05-2016, 02:35 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Have a suggestion for permanent removal?

Good question. I'd love to know, too.

Professional laser MIGHT work, it does for some, but the only thing that works for all skin and hair type permutations is galvanic electrolysis. They stick a blunted needle in each hair follicle, send an electric current down it, which causes a chemical reaction producing lye in the follicle, which destroys the follicle. Not to be confused with thermolytic electrolysis, which uses the same needles, but the electric current only heats the needle, damaging the follicle, but not always destroying it in one go, thermolysis can also cause extraneous damage to surrounding tissue that properly performed electrolysis does not. Laser also comes with greater risk of extraneous damage.

These three methods I just described above are the only proven methods for permanent removal, and, as stated, two of them are iffy. Galvanic electrolysis is the only 100% effective permanent hair removal at this time.

The product claims a permanent reduction. Either way, looking forward to trying it out and to see how well it zaps away unwanted hairs. Smile

ouch! that is a hefty price..$331. for that price, it had better make my coffee, do the laundry and pay my bills too! Tongue

(18-05-2016, 06:57 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  The product claims a permanent reduction. Either way, looking forward to trying it out and to see how well it zaps away unwanted hairs. Smile

It's only permanent if you keep using it... forever.

(18-05-2016, 08:57 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(18-05-2016, 06:57 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  The product claims a permanent reduction. Either way, looking forward to trying it out and to see how well it zaps away unwanted hairs. Smile

LoL

(18-05-2016, 08:57 PM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

LoL

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon