Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Remington iLIGHT Pro Plus Quartz Hair Removal System

Re: Professional laser MIGHT work, it does for some, but the only thing that works for all skin and hair type

I take it that refers to what such a device as this doesn't claim to do and won't work for: dark skin, light hair.

Also, it claims to use the same IPL technology used by professionals.

So, looks promising.

Permanent hair removal in these studies, as defined by the FDA, means the "long-term, stable reduction in the number of hairs regrowing after a treatment regime". The number of hairs regrowing must be stable over time greater than the duration of the complete growth cycle of hair follicles, which varies from four to twelve months by body location.[12] No treatment to date has shown the ability to permanently eliminate all hair growth, however many patients experience satisfaction with a significant and permanent reduction.

IPL =/= laser... It's your money, but I won't let this misinformation go without SOMEONE calling it what it is. You can justify your expenditure if you feel like you have to, but let's not be entrapping other ill-informed people. If after my warning they'd still rather learn for themselves, that's on them.

I would hope most "still rather learn for themselves."

"but I won't let this misinformation go" let's not be entrapping other ill-informed people

That's a bit much don't you think? This is simply an exchange of ideas and experiences as people explore what works and what doesn't.

I for one love to hear from people's experiences with different approaches, what does and doesn't work for them.

I would never want to discourage that, and I trust you feel the same.

This arrived today. Looking forward to giving it a try, perhaps over the weekend as it's expected to be a rainy one.

I'll post my impressions in another thread when I have a chance to try it out.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon