Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Kangzhu Questions

Hi! Gonna post a few threads tonight since I have a break from work and school. I'm VERY interested in buying the Kangzhu pumping system, but I have some questions:

1. What all do I need to buy? I know I need the cups and pump ( found one from a Kangzhu cupping set), but what else do I need to purchase?

2. About how much in total will it cost?

3. Best size for 30C breast?

Thank You so much everyone for being kind to me! I LOVE this forum! Big Grin

(21-05-2016, 02:41 AM)FrightFace Wrote:  Hi! Gonna post a few threads tonight since I have a break from work and school. I'm VERY interested in buying the Kangzhu pumping system, but I have some questions:

1. What all do I need to buy? I know I need the cups and pump ( found one from a Kangzhu cupping set), but what else do I need to purchase?

2. About how much in total will it cost?

3. Best size for 30C breast?

Thank You so much everyone for being kind to me! I LOVE this forum! Big Grin

Hi FrightFace!

Welcome to the forum!

1. Technically that's all you need as far as the Kangzhu cupping equipment goes. A hose makes things easier, and if you do decide you want one, it has to be compatible with the airlock system, so you'll need to buy it from a Kangzhu seller (versus just going to your local hardware store and picking up some silicone hose)

2. I've seen them on AliExpress for as little as $24.00, and I've seen them for as much as $100.00 (WAY, WAY, WAY TOO MUCH!!). Up to $35.00 including shipping sounds palatable to me. (And whichever online seller you go through, ask about the hose. It came with mine, but it wasn't advertised as being included, so, you never know...)

3. I'm afraid that if you are already a 30C, you may be close to growing out of even their large cups. I am a shallow (very shallow!) 36B/34C and I stopped using it in favor of the Noogleberry system. I prefer it because it has a wider base, which is the shape I'm looking for. The largest Kanzhu cup is smaller than the Large Noogle cup, which, in my opinion is it's Achilles heel. Sad But if that's what you can afford, and you go into it knowing that you'll get gains from it but it's not your forever enlargement vehicle, then $35.00 isn't really that much to spend for maybe up to a cup size or so. I hope other Kangzhu users chime in about this, because it's so tricky to judge for other folks (and to decide FROM other folks' advice - someone else who is a 30C might think it's the perfect size, so...?)

Hope this helps!

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon