Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Mixing Flaxseed oil & Fish oil

Would you guys recommend mixing flaxseed oil and fish oil for massage? Was thinking of trying it. Not sure if this had been discussed before, I can't seem to find threads on it.

Sounds like a good combination to me. Did you try it? How did it go?

Flax-seed oil contains lignans, a phytoestrogen; I assume her breasts grew due to its estrogenic activity. But fish oil???????

fish oil enhances both breasts and booty!

"The reason it works in theory is because of the Omega-3 Fatty Acids in the oil. When you apply fish oil to your body on the skin, it’s said that the area it’s applied to absorbs the oils and grows. There’s also the idea that the calories in the fishoil can be applied directly to the place that you want to see growth."

it's really all of the OMEGAS that aid in the growth, fish oil imo is more aimed towards hip/butt growth but I think it has had an effect on my breast too. Women who have wider hips/bigger butts have more fat stored as a pear shape because of their level of omegas.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23128&pid=177332#pid177332

(23-07-2016, 03:13 PM)nanakante Wrote:  Flax-seed oil contains lignans, a phytoestrogen; I assume her breasts grew due to its estrogenic activity. But fish oil???????
Flax seeds have lignans. Flax oil doesn't, unless they add it back in.

Flax seeds have ALA essential fatty acids, fish oil has EPA & DHA essential fatty acids. These are the most important essential fatty acids; i.e. types of fat that your body cannot make. Both have plenty of success stories for NBE and butt enhancement for adding fat where you apply them. Sounds like a great combo, though I've only heard of women using each one individually. Let everyone know if it works out.

I used fish oil on my breasts for massage. Flax is ok with herbs. As long as the growth isnt delayed.

Never thought about mixing them. But I know they're both effective. Fish oil however I couldn't handle the smell. Flax oil doesn't stink like fish oil but still has a distinct smell, it's just not necessarily a bad one. Both oils gave me plumpness. Been massaging twice a day with flax for 3 weeks and definitely noticing a difference Smile

Does anyone have any updates on massaging with flaxseed oil or fish oil? I would think that fish oil would be ideal to plump up the breasts, but I'm concerned about it increasing testosterone.

(31-08-2018, 02:47 PM)aloha45 Wrote:  Does anyone have any updates on massaging with flaxseed oil or fish oil? I would think that fish oil would be ideal to plump up the breasts, but I'm concerned about it increasing testosterone.

Planning on doing a flax program (meal inihorats milk x2 per day and flax nipple cream x2 per day) once my BO program fisnihes for a while later this year (my hope is to have balanced my hormon fully with BO before using flax program)..

(will resume of flax doesn't work). 

For now I just used fish oil for the first time to massage into my nipples and breasts, and then applied BO nipple cream. Will let you ladies know of any success.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon