Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chasing butterflies...the Breast enhancement quest.

have you ever, or do you feel, that with every picture posted of someones success in their NBE, that you go changing your routine, or plan , then another, or another, wondering if you should have stuck to the one you were doing, worrying that your wasting time on the routine you are on now?

its almost like chasing butterflies, without a net.. you can get close, and then you see another butterfly and chase that one, only to find another. each one just out of your reach, and oh so fragile...

Big Grin
I say.. find one that you find works for you, and stick with it!

I think I'm lucky that I dont understand 80% of what's in other people's programs, it means I didn't ever deviate from my massage programme. I'm sure that if I kept switching things around I would have seen very little progress.

Dumb blonde says rub the boobies = grow the boobies

It is very tempting to get distracted by the aura of accelerated success with whatever one is trying to accomplish.

We all need to find our own butterfly so to speak, the one that works for us, and that we can live with.

As someone fairly new here, I sometimes wonder about the laundry lists of supplements that some take (and I sell supplements!).

Even trying PM, I've found that if I skip the capsules, I also skip what feels like leg cramps.

And if I just use the Ainterol cream at night, I skip whatever effect it might have on me during the day.

And simply using my own hands to massage and mold my breasts the way I want them to be...well that can't work...that's free! But it certainly seems to...and that combo is what works for me, that I'm comfortable with, and can live with.

Still likely to be tempted by other butterflies flitting by, but I'll just have to remind myself that what works for another may not be best for me.

(22-05-2016, 02:13 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  It is very tempting to get distracted by the aura of accelerated success with whatever one is trying to accomplish.

We all need to find our own butterfly so to speak, the one that works for us, and that we can live with.

As someone fairly new here, I sometimes wonder about the laundry lists of supplements that some take (and I sell supplements!).

Even trying PM, I've found that if I skip the capsules, I also skip what feels like leg cramps.

And if I just use the Ainterol cream at night, I skip whatever effect it might have on me during the day.

And simply using my own hands to massage and mold my breasts the way I want them to be...well that can't work...that's free! But it certainly seems to...and that combo is what works for me, that I'm comfortable with, and can live with.

Still likely to be tempted by other butterflies flitting by, but I'll just have to remind myself that what works for another may not be best for me.

be careful of deep vein thrombosis!
"
Signs and symptoms[edit]

Illustration depicting a deep vein thrombosis
Common signs and symptoms of DVT include pain or tenderness, swelling, warmth, redness or discoloration, and distention of surface veins, although about half of those with the condition have no symptoms.[1] Signs and symptoms alone are not sufficiently sensitive or specific to make a diagnosis, but when considered in conjunction with known risk factors can help determine the likelihood of DVT.[2] In most suspected cases, DVT is ruled out after evaluation,[3] and symptoms are more often due to other causes, such as cellulitis, Baker's cyst, musculoskeletal injury, or lymphedema.[4] Other differential diagnoses include hematoma, tumors, venous or arterial aneurysms, and connective tissue disorders.[5]

Phlegmasia cerulea dolens is a very large and dangerous type of DVT.[6] It is characterized by an acute and almost total venous occlusion of the entire extremity outflow, including the iliac and femoral veins. The leg is usually painful, blue tinged in color, and swollen, which may result in venous gangrene"

and yes, it is best to avoid those flittering by.. if its working, why change it? Tongue

Right! If something doesn't feel right, that's a sign to avoid it.

I don't have the same issue with the cream.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon