Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon
Thread Closed

male, female and allelomorph...

interesting, as I was researching as I often do, I came across this .. I was thinking .. hmm what a novel classification for those who do not want/ do not fit into the normal binary gender class. it is both descriptive and non-derogatory (in my opinion),plus its kind of fancy Tongue .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allele

"The word "allele" is a short form of allelomorph ("other form", a word coined by William Bateson[3]), which was used in the early days of genetics to describe variant forms of a gene detected as different phenotypes. It derives from the Greek prefix ἀλλήλ, allel, meaning "reciprocal" or "each other", which itself is related to the Greek adjective ἄλλος (allos; cognate with Latin "alius"), meaning "other"."

what do you think?

(22-05-2016, 02:55 AM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  "The word "allele" is a short form of .........

i grew up with a boy. he was my dear friend and we played together like two girls. i didn’t know he was different. as i got older, though, and while other boys got more physical, he continued to be my good girlfriend. later, we both learned about what he was. he was a girl all wrapped up in a boy wrapper. today, he’s taking hormones and wants one day to have a special surgery. he knows i’ll always love him no matter what and that whatever it takes for him to feel aligned with his true nature, i want that for him as well. when we were little i never thought about what label suited him, i never thought about labels at all, or names or gender identity. i think the reason i mention it is because there are many on this forum who remind me of her. i think you are a sweet person. i want you to have a name. do you have a name i can call you.

(22-05-2016, 05:24 AM)solomé_F Wrote:  
(22-05-2016, 02:55 AM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  "The word "allele" is a short form of .........

i grew up with a boy. he was my dear friend and we played together like two girls. i didn’t know he was different. as i got older, though, and while other boys got more physical, he continued to be my good girlfriend. later, we both learned about what he was. he was a girl all wrapped up in a boy wrapper. today, he’s taking hormones and wants one day to have a special surgery. he knows i’ll always love him no matter what and that whatever it takes for him to feel aligned with his true nature, i want that for him as well. when we were little i never thought about what label suited him, i never thought about labels at all, or names or gender identity. i think the reason i mention it is because there are many on this forum who remind me of her. i think you are a sweet person. i want you to have a name. do you have a name i can call you.
yes i do Tongue (its me Tanya Marie) Tongue i just changed my name because i thought A little Allelomorph was a cute change for now Tongue

ooooh, of course, i can’t believe i forgot ..went out with some girlfriends last night. i can’t drink much but had two glasses of wine. i was tipsy when i posted. all i could think was ms squirrel. stupid me. today, i’m out of balance so been drinking a lot of water. oh, that reminds me of something i do in the morning …every morning. i got it some time ago from the braggs web site. i drink a big glass of water with about a tbsp of acv. ..'to flush out wastes that are clogging the organs of elimination, the bowels, lungs, skin, and the kidneys. Take it at least twice a day, and you will start to see changes like increased energy, soft skin, and decreased muscle and joint aches from exercise.' anyway, thought i'd mention it cuz i have a little bit of a hangover. i drink so little alcohol ..doesn’t take much before i get ridiculous and on my way to sick. yes, i knew who you were, that’s why i said i thought you were sweet. ok, tanya, allelomorph's a good word. here's another good word you probably already know, epigenitics
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon