Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Estrogen is carcinogenic?

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. I just recently found this forum and spend actually many hours on this already today and yesterday and it sounds like a very resourceful and friendly forum.

I suppose I am filled with questions and uncertainties, so you may likely see me posting here again or starting a thread, so hope you don't mind if you see me too frequently.

To say a few words about myself as a bit of intro, since it's always better to know a little about someone you talk to or hear from. I am a guy, about to turn 30 soon in six months or so, single and still not sure where I am heading in life, but recently been working at bigger butts and more feminine figure.

Now, reading through many discussions on here and looking inside at my thought process and feelings, most people are likely concerned with two factors when it comes to such adventures as naturally growing their breasts: efficacy and health, later of which is perhaps most significant and important in the long run.

Admittedly, I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed. So, i usually try to keep it simple and go from there when things are not too clear, because there seems to be a lot of grey areas and personal anecdotes and a few clear facts, when facts is what we need.

https://examine.com/supplements/pueraria-mirifica/

According to above link, "Due to being highly estrogenic, supplemental Pueraria Mirifica carries the same potential risks of estrogen replacement therapy; as such, it should not be used in persons with high cancer risk or survivors of cancer of the breast or uterus"

Now, according to http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/publication..._may26_03/

"It's disconcerting to think that a natural hormone circulating in significant amounts through the bodies of half the world's population is a carcinogen, but it's now official. In December the National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS) added estrogen to its list of known cancer-causing agents"

Now, I must admit, I am very tempted to try PM and Maca to get a boost to achieve a bigger butt(by Maca), and hopefully achieve a feminine shape by taking PM, by using the lower dosage at 500 mg a day or 1000 mg, because I am not right now sure if I want a breast, and even if I do choose to, I would first want to make sure my body is feminine enough to make sure it doesn't look out of place.

But, unfortunately, anything carcinogenic scares the shit out of me... and apparently there's also a risk of blood clots and etc.....just wondering how people feel about it on this forum about that...it sure looks like there are many members on here who's taking PM, and even though it's not PM, I'd imagine there's quite a few others that has to do with estrogen or something similar to it.

And, would PM and Maca work? I searched and looked at most threads related to that on this site, but I couldn't find anything conclusive.....

Yes, the hormone Estrogen is cancer causing, but like you said... 1/2 the world has tons flowing through their bodies..

The key is balance, and not trying to be an over achiever....

I take Avo Vida that helps flush extra estrogen's from the body. And since PM has only been studied in the last 10 yrs by western cultures I would not be too concerned. But, even drinking too much water can kill a person...

Best thing to do is after getting started, use avo vida like 2 - 3 times per week, and balance with progesterone cream as well... I think progesterone, and prolactin is what save more women from breast cancer than anything else.

My dose of PM stays at about 1500 mg per day, except 2 x during my 3 on, 1 off cycle. Then it's only 2000mg max on them 2 days only....

Every hormone can potentially TRIGGER specific types of cancer that are specifically triggered by that hormone. The cancer itself already exists before the hormone triggers it, the hormone doesn't CAUSE the cancer, it just triggers it to activate. It turns benign could-be-cancers into active killers. But these same hormones are necessary and trigger good things in the human body as well and primarily. It's just due to the nature of cancer that some forms can be triggered by something that is normally good and healthy.

The correct answer to preventing cancer is to consume foods like garlic, and herbs like (currently illegal in most places, thank the pharmaceutical industry) marijuana. You don't need to smoke the latter, unless you REALLY want to, it's actually even better for you (in highly controlled doses) eaten.

You also want to avoid the real cancer causing agents in our environment as much as possible - toxins that get in our food supply intentionally or otherwise the biggest of these. To do that, go all organic and non-gmo. Also avoid an all-vegan or all-meat diet, both are leading causes of cancer due to stress caused by vitamin imbalances.

You can't do too much about what's in the air you breath, but consider getting a high-quality water filtration system. If you have city tap water, you can use a ZeroWater filter for all your drinking and cooking water, it is very effective at removing all inorganics, which tap water is left full of but does effectively kill organic pathogens. If you're using well water, then you'll need to install a customized RODI system that includes organics filters such as a UV light filter. Regardless of your source of water, do NOT use any other brands of filter besides ZeroWater if using something other than reverse osmosis with dialysis and additional filters for organics. Only ZeroWater currently uses their own patented filter system that is proven to remove all inorganics, thus the name. RODI does the same thing, of course, but costs significantly more money to install and has waste water, adding additional use overhead. The only reason to use RODI over ZeroWater is if you need to install filters for organics, which ZeroWater cannot filter.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon