Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What are growth pains like?

I get tender lumps around my boobs when I'm on herbs. All this while, I was thinking it's "good" pain and that it means they're growing. Now I realized it's actually a symptom of estrogen dominance.
Now how do you tell good growth pain from hormonal imbalance symptoms? I'm lost.

So you mean bumps just around your nipple area, or all over your breasts ?

(27-05-2016, 02:38 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  So you mean bumps just around your nipple area, or all over your breasts ?

Umm not bumps really, they're cysts. They're usually one or two in each breast. And oh, they're tender and painful to touch.

(27-05-2016, 02:44 PM)asdfadf Wrote:  
(27-05-2016, 02:38 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  So you mean bumps just around your nipple area, or all over your breasts ?

Umm not bumps really, they're cysts. They're usually one or two in each breast. And oh, they're tender and painful to touch.

I would stop taking the herbs, it might be wise to get some bloodwork done. Get your estrogen, testosterone and progesterone levels checked.

(27-05-2016, 02:57 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I would stop taking the herbs, it might be wise to get some bloodwork done. Get your estrogen, testosterone and progesterone levels checked.

Yeah thanks. I will.
Btw, seeing that you're transitioning, I reckon you'd know best about growth pains. What are they like for you? I'm asking 'cause I was mistaken for the longest time that these lumps meant growth. And just for some context, I started NBE 2 years ago and have grown just about a cup. If that tells you anything Sad

For me growth pains are just like a general achiness. If you have shooting pains or very localised pain its normally something else that you may want to get checked out.
Normally when my boobs are experiencing growth pains they feel very full as well.

(27-05-2016, 03:23 PM)Katana Wrote:  For me growth pains are just like a general achiness. If you have shooting pains or very localised pain its normally something else that you may want to get checked out.
Normally when my boobs are experiencing growth pains they feel very full as well.

Jeez. So I've been estrogen dominant for years now. And I would wonder why I wasn't growing. Huh. I'm getting progesterone cream. Hope it works. Thanks for the reply btw.

(27-05-2016, 03:10 PM)asdfadf Wrote:  
(27-05-2016, 02:57 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I would stop taking the herbs, it might be wise to get some bloodwork done. Get your estrogen, testosterone and progesterone levels checked.

Yeah thanks. I will.
Btw, seeing that you're transitioning, I reckon you'd know best about growth pains. What are they like for you? I'm asking 'cause I was mistaken for the longest time that these lumps meant growth. And just for some context, I started NBE 2 years ago and have grown just about a cup. If that tells you anything Sad

I had more tenderness on herbs than I have ( so far ) on synthetics. More of a dull feeling all over my breasts, than an ache. The last few days my nipples have been burning and standing to attention, so hopefully I have another a growth spurt on the way. Herbs have got me too a small A, in just over a year, so no complaints there.

You may not need estrogen, it's possible your testosterone is at the top end of the female range, or your progesterone is in the low female range.

(27-05-2016, 04:02 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  You may not need estrogen, it's possible your testosterone is at the top end of the female range, or your progesterone is in the low female range.

That sounds spot on. Explains my crazy high drive. As for progesterone, I'm kind of sure. I do have a few deficiency symptoms but they're estrogen dominance symptoms too. I'm discontinuing herbs, and starting a progesterone cream in a week. Let's see how it goes. Also, thanks so much for sharing the info.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon