Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Potential effect of 500mg Ainterol PM daily?

As PM is supposed to mimic the activity of estrogen, and strongly estrogenic, and estrogen is linked with cancer, and apparently listed as carcinogenic in some organization's list of carcinogens (http://www.cumc.columbia.edu/publication..._may26_03/), it is no surprise to find a varying degree of hesitancy to use at all or amounts above certain level

I've been surfing this board recently quite a bit, and realize that there seems to be quite a few who's using the PM in thousands+ mg doses daily to get their desired effect, regardless of the outcome.

I'm just wondering if there's anyone out there who have used and stuck with their daily dose of 500 mg of PM from Ainterol despite of no early effects, without increasing their dosage?

I'm frankly not sure if I really want to grow boobs, but more or less would like to achieve more feminine figure, in terms of perhaps fat redistribution and etc and see where it goes from there. By combining with exercise, hope to redistribute fat from the love handle to more or less my butts and perhaps lose the muscle mass, if possible.

If someone has other alternative for my goal, please more than feel free to drop me a line. Thank you

Best luck everyone....some people's progresses on this website is mindblowing tbh.

Hi Asian,
There is a lot of discussion about estrogen and cancer, but the best rebuttal I have heard is that women have been making estrogen all there live and every woman has since the dawn of time.
The point is that all things taken in moderation and with care are safe.
Its when we go on a long run of 3000mg of PM for extended periods of time that there would be some concern.
I have been on 1000mg Red Reishi, 1000mg FG and 500mg PM per day since January and am doing fine. My breasts are growing and I am very happy.
I plan to up the PM to 1000mg on June 1 to see what that does.

Bobbi

I was going to say, I was on 1000 mg per day, got decent growth, then hit a plateau. I am now doing about 1500 mg for 3 weeks, off 1 week. During my 3 week on, I pick 2 days where I go to 2000mg, but only them 2 days... Usually like on the 1st and 12th day or so.

Re: I'm frankly not sure if I really want to grow boobs

Think about that in particular. If you answer that question first, you won't have to even consider the others that you're pondering.

(30-05-2016, 12:53 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: I'm frankly not sure if I really want to grow boobs

Think about that in particular. If you answer that question first, you won't have to even consider the others that you're pondering.

Would it be possible to use 500mg daily only for the purpose, nothing more or less, for more feminine fat distribution and complete guarantee of no breast growth, though it is the whole purpose of taking such herbs for most members on this site, if not all, more likely than not...

I would like to be able to pass as both physically and visually, and I think I should be able to make do with no breasts development but I desire some more feminine fat distribution, and you may wonder why I ended up on this site, well at first I thought that is what I wanted but on second and third and etc thoughts and thinking things through, I don't really think that's what I want, ESPECIALLY and MOST IMPORTANTLY because it sounds like it is permanent if breast tissue grows, and I'm not sure if I want that.

(30-05-2016, 05:48 AM)asianlusthope Wrote:  
(30-05-2016, 12:53 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  Re: I'm frankly not sure if I really want to grow boobs

Would it be possible to use 500mg daily only for the purpose, nothing more or less, for more feminine fat distribution and complete guarantee of no breast growth, though it is the whole purpose of taking such herbs for most members on this site, if not all, more likely than not...

I don't think 500mg a day would do anything apart from slowly drain your bank balance.

Look at it this way:
500 - 1000mg per day is the recommended dose for a genetic female to top up their natural production.

1000 -1500mg per day is the generally accepted maintenance dose for genetic males to prevent size reduction but stop further growth.

Most breast volume is fat, so if 1000 -1500mg is necessary to prevent fat loss once you've got it, then 500mg is not going to do anything at all about building it up in the first place.

I think that everyone reacts different to the herbs, so it depends on your reaction to it long term, some people need a higher dose while others can get effects from lower doses.

Some have been on higher doses of 2000mg and have gotten mainly lower body fat distribution to thighs, butt and hips, with minimal breast growth while others have gotten a lot of growth at the breasts while minimal lower body fat distribution.

Genetics and diet also play an important role; your body needs to get fat in those areas so if your diet isn't contributing then you might not see much results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon