Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

If anyone knows,its you guys.Lurker Newb

Ok,so I am 19,and a long lurker of the forum.I started puberty growth at 11,and barely anything after that.113lbs here.From reading these threads,I understand that hormones are vital.Mainly estrogen,progesterone,I think. My thyroid is slightly hypo according to a doc,but not enough to do anything.According to what I see of the tanner stages,I do not believe I completed a full puberty.I had a kind of traumatic childhood,blah,blah,all that sheet,and a pregnancy at 15 that lasted maybe 16 weeks,didn't carry full term.Anyway,I'm wondering if those 2 things,perhaps messed up my puberty.I moved out,have been eating well,my little boobies have been getting lots of attention.I have grown 1 inch,if not more.I'm thinking of cycling pm,with pc to kinda kickstart a ''puberty restart and update'',but I've also heard bo is very good for this sort of thing.Honestly,I excpect this to be a ghost question with cobwebs and no answers in a few days, but I'll most certainly appreciate any thoughts. details, female:19 measurements: 30,26,37 1/2 weight: 113 bra size: 30a, or 32aa

I find doctors who think a "slightly hypo" thyroid is not enough to do anything are quacks.

I think your best bet is to get your thyroid working properly. Do you eat enough things with iodine?

have you tried an iodine supplement? perhaps kelp pills? Some websites suggest that most hypothyroid is due to an iodine deficiency in their diet. Iodized salt (table salt) does not provide a substantial amount of iodine in a daily diet.

I personally have used an ionic iodine liquid under my tongue, I have noted sufficient changes in body temp and metabolism. you may want to do some research on that for yourself and see.

Iodine is also , as indicated on some sites, necessary for breast growth.
shellfish are also a good source of iodine, that is, if you are not allergic to shellfish Smile

Thank you guys for the advice,I'll look into it. Smile

While many women seem to have developed greatly by your age, you may not be finished yet. They can continue to develop for another couple of years from 19, so go wild with treatments or anything. There are parts of the body that don't fully mature until the mid 20s even. I suggest picking up some silicon "cutlets" to fill the bra and hanging in there awhile longer before doing much else.

*hugs* Sounds like you've been through a lot, hon! We're here for you. Make sure to take a good look around the forum and see what other people are doing. Lots of your questions can be answered merely by doing research.

I'd suggest eating a better diet first off. Do as much research into nutrition as you can. There's lot to learn where that's concerned. Also, massage is your best friend at such a young age! Start immediately. There's plenty of links and info on this site about massage.

Some info that might help your thyroid:
http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-3139/13-W...rally.html
http://draxe.com/8-secrets-to-cure-hypot...-problems/
http://healthwyze.org/reports/211-how-to...-naturally

Good luck.

Pregnancy definitely affected your puberty, if you were still in puberty then.
Your hormone balance is completely different.
Rising levels of estradiol / testosteron cause bodily changes during puberty
But when you are pregnant, the body focuses on progesterone to keep the pregnancy going and inhibits estogen

So, even though your cycle restarts after pregnancy, meaning estrogen-level rise,
you still missed out on a long period of estrogen during your most malleable years. Which might result in shorter puberty.

Your thyroid being slightly hypo might have had something to do with your growth, not so much puberty.

Out of everything a big influence is also stress.

Since you are still 19, hormones can definitely still have an effect. Give it time (atleast till 21years old? Some women even have changes at 23!)
I would NOT recommend trying the NBE hormonal methods, these are often extreme measures and might mess up your hormonal balance.
In your case, your natural hormones as of right now should be enough to alter your body to its final shape.
For now just do everything you can do help your hormones out a bit:
Massaging, Eating well, exercise, and mostly be happy! - stressfree Smile - We are all here for you if you need a chat honey!

I've always wondered about the pregnancy. Thank you guys for the good advice Smile

I went to a new doctor,and pretty much my bf and I demanded she test my thyroid.Things greatly escalated,to the point of daily hives for over a month now.She said she'd test my thyroid,but would only do one test,because if the t4 or t5 (forgot which) levels were off,she would run the other tests.I'm fairly sure she doesn't know what she's talking about ...she mentioned the normal range for someone my age is between 1-6.

Also,I'm still waiting on the test from 8 days ago.I have heard a TSH test shouldn't take that long.If you could give me advice on what my levels SHOULD be,I'd appreciate it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon