Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to prevent lactating? Help?!

I pumping with kangzhu medium cups since week ago and lately something came out from my nipple o.O. Is it dangerous? I never get pregnant and i already stop taking fenugreek since month. How to stop that? I'm ok if it's a normal thing and doesn't make my boobs smaller tho

Thanks

inducing lactation is not dangerous. however, in some cases it may be unwanted. Taking the spice Sage will help dry you out.

If you do stop the lactation process, your breasts will sag because the glands are no longer filling.

Sometimes I get a little clear fluid coming out of my nipples and it's not lactating. And I've had no problems because of it.

It is usual and there is nothing to worry.

actually I would guess that what is being secreted is colostrum, it's a precursor to true lactation and if I remember right it helps the baby find the nipple as it's aroma is like that of the placenta? (studied this long ago, hope I remember it correctly) and actually ... being in a state of lactation is a good thing!! Nothing triggers breast growth like prolactin! If you can elevate your bodies ability to produce HGH at the same time and your estrogen levels are elevated.... you would gain enormous boobs! NO it's not anything to worry about, in fact is says your body is in a good position to be manipulated into breast growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon