Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bovine ovary, noogleberry...no results HELP

Hi,

I have tuberous/tubular breasts (30 A cup).

I have tried bovine ovary tablets (swanson) for five months with massage and I have been pumping using the noogleberry pump. I haven't seen any results. Is there any other tablets i could try? Or are there any massage or pumping tips anyone could suggest? (i am 22 btw).Big Grin

Have you tried Ainterol cream?

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

No I haven't tried ainterol cream.

I haven't heard of it before. What are the benefits of using this cream?

You sure as HELL dont want to be messing around with Ainterol, least of all directly on your breasts at any age let alone at 22. Your setting yourself up for something bad down the track.

The girls doing best here are using manual methods, mostly massageing/different massage techniques and dietary approaches. Take a look at Jenniferlove or Katana or (theres another one who pops in all time time whos had marvellous results but her name escapes me!) and you're at the age these methods can work for you.

Its up to you but if you really dig deep around here you'l see PM isnt the magic bullet, it can be downright the opposite of what you'd expect.

Have a look at the non herbal nbe thread under frequently asked questions or go to the massaging section and see what these girls have uploaded. Lots of information.

(03-06-2016, 06:58 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  You sure as HELL dont want to be messing around with Ainterol, least of all directly on your breasts at any age let alone at 22. Your setting yourself up for something bad down the track.

The girls doing best here are using manual methods, mostly massageing/different massage techniques and dietary approaches. Take a look at Jenniferlove or Katana or (theres another one who pops in all time time whos had marvellous results but her name escapes me!) and you're at the age these methods can work for you.

Its up to you but if you really dig deep around here you'l see PM isnt the magic bullet, it can be downright the opposite of what you'd expect.

Have a look at the non herbal nbe thread under frequently asked questions or go to the massaging section and see what these girls have uploaded. Lots of information.

Curiously, would a non herbal breast enhancement cream help in this instance?
Remember reading about voluplus & something else. edit: adding link. http://mustgrowbust.com/bovine-ovary/ (Scroll toward bottom of page).
While not the cheapest alternative (& have not read any real world reviews). Was just curious if it may be an option.

(04-06-2016, 02:26 AM)AlexisRene Wrote:  
(03-06-2016, 06:58 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  You sure as HELL dont want to be messing around with Ainterol, least of all directly on your breasts at any age let alone at 22. Your setting yourself up for something bad down the track.

Curiously, would a non herbal breast enhancement cream help in this instance?
Remember reading about voluplus & something else. edit: adding link. http://mustgrowbust.com/bovine-ovary/ (Scroll toward bottom of page).
While not the cheapest alternative (& have not read any real world reviews). Was just curious if it may be an option.

Volufiline is an option. it has few harmful if any bad ingredients. It doesnt work for everyone and its a bit pricey but id certainly look into that. Even Lotus came up with a volufline type recipe anyone could make. I cant recall the ingredients but it mirrored volufiline from memory

I rotate PM and BO plus female hormone supliment. I added nipple vaccuum massage. I dropped flax to stop flushing of estrogen. I added Horny goat weed with Maca for my wife kept ejaculate and erections up.

There are a bunch of factors as to why you might not grow on BO

http://mustgrowbust.com/tips-for-maximiz...ine-ovary/

I would keep noogling, massage before and after, use coconut oil Smile It takes a while for the swelling to become growth.

Also, PC is very good for tubular breast. If you use, remember to cycle during your luteal phase Smile

http://www.smokymountainnaturals.com/par...ife-cream/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon