Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Having results already!!!

Wink 

Hey girls!

I am using the Kanghzu cups for NBE since late March and I must admit I was sceptic about this method but it's working definitely !!!

I measured myself in march and I got 86cm (34 inches more or less) and now, after 10 weeks I've gained 3cm ! so 89cm (about 35.7 inches ). I'm very happy, I just wanted to gain a cup size and I got it in a short time!!BlushBlushBlush Though, I need to gain more in the upper zone (but I still don't know how) .

My program currently is I take multivitamins, collagen, dandelion root tea during my period, raspberry tea twice daily, and I apply fenugreek topically and sometimes SP too+ BCAA'S when I do exercise & Protein shakes for breakfast . I pump everyday or almost everyday about 50' . If I have more time I do 1h and a half , or maybe two .... but usually is about 50' everyday except weekends or busy days.

I just wanted to share it, I'm very happy !!

Happy growing girls,
XOXO

Congratulation!! Tongue i hope i can pump everyday too but my family member always at home...

Besides, wt kind of exercises do u do? Do u lose some weight meanwhile?

Also, how do u deal with the nipple pain. I feel like they are almost falling off after i pumpSad

(04-06-2016, 10:34 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Congratulation!! Tongue i hope i can pump everyday too but my family member always at home...

Also, how do u deal with the nipple pain. I feel like they are almost falling off after i pumpSad

I do aerobic and anaerobic exercise 3h per week and nope, instead I've gained some weight because I wasn't healthy (but now everything is OK)

Hahaha I know that feeling! First of all, don't have them on too much time, I mean, do 10 on then 5 off , or 2 minutes on 1 of for 20 minutes or the 7:2 method and MASSAGE your breasts BEFORE AND AFTER , it helps a lot!!

(06-06-2016, 09:39 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(04-06-2016, 10:34 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Congratulation!! Tongue i hope i can pump everyday too but my family member always at home...

I do aerobic and anaerobic exercise 3h per week and nope, instead I've gained some weight because I wasn't healthy (but now everything is OK)

Hahaha I know that feeling! First of all, don't have them on too much time, I mean, do 10 on then 5 off , or 2 minutes on 1 of for 20 minutes or the 7:2 method and MASSAGE your breasts BEFORE AND AFTER , it helps a lot!!

> < thanks for the info . im definitely going to try 7:2

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon