Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Struggling to keep massaging

I've had trouble keeping up with my morning and nightly massaging routine. I've been massaging on and off for a few months now, and every time I have my period, all of my motivation just leaves completely. It's really frustrating, maybe it's a dip in hormones or something - I don't know. If it is, I'm not sure which supplements to take.

Has anyone been through something similar, and if so, how did you overcome this? Thanks!

What do you do while you're massaging? I like watching Youtube videos. Maybe having a distraction will help. Also, do you have a set time that you do it during? I know, for me, having a specific time set aside every day that I know I'll massage during helps me. Also, switch up your routine. I have a special bath time massage routine, and a special pamper day massage routine. Try to make it fun and enjoyable. Nothing in NBE should feel like a chore, since NBE is very long-term. We need to enjoy ourselves along the way.

well said BB.
For me the one thing that really helps me is when I started using Coconut oil to massage with.
I used to grudge through 5 minutes, but the coconut oil is so smooth and it lasts and lasts. I really look forward to it, and get disappointed when my day prevents me from my massage time.
I also switch between all the different methods during my massage and that makes it more fun too.
Bobbi

I spend my day time on mynoff days sittin laying out in the sun. I want to improve my skin tone. So I massage at these days 2 or 3 a week. Before bed I massage each night. The vacuum I use constantly durring those times. Plus I pump while at work at my computer.

Thank you for your replies. It wasn't a case of finding breast massage a chore, but when it came to my period, I just didn't even want to touch my breasts, but when I had finished, I would get mad at myself for not doing anything. I'll try different massages and I do use coconut oil or coco butter most of the time.

Thanks for your help!

A lot of people don't massage during their period, and it doesn't normally affect their progress.
Its good to have breaks from massaging from time to time, so don't feel bad about it.

(05-06-2016, 11:53 AM)Katana Wrote:  A lot of people don't massage during their period, and it doesn't normally affect their progress.
Its good to have breaks from massaging from time to time, so don't feel bad about it.

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who doesn't massage then. I won't be too hard on myself now. I'll try different techniques and maybe up the amount of times I do it too.

Thanks for your help! Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon