Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does the Kangzhu stii exist?

Has anyone ordered a complete Kangzhu breast cupping set recently?

I have tried to order the Kangzhu breast cupping with pump and hose twice to only have the seller come back to me and say the packaging has changed (along with the name). Does anyone know where I can buy the complete system? I don't think AliExpress is the place, that is where I tried ordering twice. I have wasted a week and a half and all I have to show is cancelled orders because the item was not the same. I included a picture of the product that the sellers have replaced the Kangzhu with. It looks so similar to the other one but if it is the same why did the name change? Any assistance or feedback would be appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-06-2016, 11:42 AM)KimK Wrote:  Has anyone ordered a complete Kangzhu breast cupping set recently?

I have tried to order the Kangzhu breast cupping with pump and hose twice to only have the seller come back to me and say the packaging has changed (along with the name). Does anyone know where I can buy the complete system? I don't think AliExpress is the place, that is where I tried ordering twice. I have wasted a week and a half and all I have to show is cancelled orders because the item was not the same. I included a picture of the product that the sellers have replaced the Kangzhu with. It looks so similar to the other one but if it is the same why did the name change? Any assistance or feedback would be appreciated.

I use them and they work perfectly !! Smile

Hi sweetorange, Did you just buy your Kangzhu set and where? My problem is I can't seem to find that brand. I sent a seller a question twice on eBay several days ago to see if the one they are selling comes with hose and pump but so far no response.
Sad

Hi KimK!

I bought mine from AliExpress, and the seller told me, like you, that the packaging had changed. He did confirm that that contents were unchanged though, so I went through with the purchase. The only difference between what was advertised and what arrived was that the hose was included, while the pictures and description only showed the cups and the pump.

I believe some folks have procured their Kangzhu sets from Amazon, but I could be wrong. I didn't look there...

Xo, Soli

ETA: I just now looked at the picture you posted of the "new Kangzhu". It looks identical to the Kangzhu cups I have, and frankly if the price is right, I'd go for it. As long as the quality is there - the suction holds, it fits your chest, everything works properly - and you use it, it shouldn't make a difference if it's officially Kangzhu or not. (But it sure looks like it to me!)

(06-06-2016, 11:30 AM)KimK Wrote:  Hi sweetorange, Did you just buy your Kangzhu set and where? My problem is I can't seem to find that brand. I sent a seller a question twice on eBay several days ago to see if the one they are selling comes with hose and pump but so far no response.
Sad

I bought it on Aliexpress and I agree with Soledad, they are the same! But keep in mind the Kanghu cups are different than the Noogleberry's domes Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon