Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Help please! New noogler needs info!

I'm in a bit of a panic about Noogling so I hope someone on here can offer some valuable information!
I've just started Noogling a month ago and worked up to using it for one hour in the morning and evening. For the past week or so, I'm noticing that my nipples have less sensitivity than they did before I started pumping! I've used mostly the 10:2 and 7:2 methods.. but I occasionally have done 'pump and hold' for 15 minutes, and then release for three and repeat that for the hour session. I don't know if the decreased sensitivity is a bad thing indicating damage, or if it's just an adjustment phase symptom. I e-mailed Lucy at Noogleberry about this and she said that they've not had any reports of anyone having this.. but I definitely DON'T want to lose sensitivity there or damage any tissue, especially not permanently! Has anyone else experienced this or have any insight to offer?? I really wanted to continue with NB since I have seen a small amount of size progress already. Please, it would be great if someone could let me know if this is something I need to be concerned about! Thank you in advance!

I'm just wondering if possibly this issue could be stemming from a circulation problem.. Does anyone else have any experience with ways to increase blood flow while Noogling? I do have a thyroid problem, so I'm thinking maybe my overall body temp is a bit lower than normal which could be affecting the circulation while the tissue is in the domes.. ???

(10-06-2016, 03:33 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  I'm just wondering if possibly this issue could be stemming from a circulation problem.. Does anyone else have any experience with ways to increase blood flow while Noogling? I do have a thyroid problem, so I'm thinking maybe my overall body temp is a bit lower than normal which could be affecting the circulation while the tissue is in the domes.. ???
I have slow thyroid and very poor circulation. I think thats why noogling never worked for me.
Are you addresses thyroid and circulation? My nautopath has me on Iodoral and CoQ10 for circulation, also ginger. You could try ginger tea pre noogling and heat.
But if you have a bleeding disorder dont take ginger. If you are noogling too hard (ie are your boobs going blue etc) you may be going too hard and in our case go numb (sensitivity) due to lack of circulation. I think personally you risk damaging your boobs by noogling too hard. It made a mess of my nipples.

(10-06-2016, 08:07 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(10-06-2016, 03:33 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  I'm just wondering if possibly this issue could be stemming from a circulation problem.. Does anyone else have any experience with ways to increase blood flow while Noogling? I do have a thyroid problem, so I'm thinking maybe my overall body temp is a bit lower than normal which could be affecting the circulation while the tissue is in the domes.. ???
I have slow thyroid and very poor circulation. I think thats why noogling never worked for me.
Are you addresses thyroid and circulation? My nautopath has me on Iodoral and CoQ10 for circulation, also ginger. You could try ginger tea pre noogling and heat.
But if you have a bleeding disorder dont take ginger. If you are noogling too hard (ie are your boobs going blue etc) you may be going too hard and in our case go numb (sensitivity) due to lack of circulation. I think personally you risk damaging your boobs by noogling too hard. It made a mess of my nipples.

Thanks so much for responding, Ellacraig!! I am treating the thyroid problem naturally, it's just a slow process. I also am on iodine and ginger every day (no bleeding problems), among a plethora of other supplements for my digestive system. I feel pretty good considering all that. I'm exercising about 4x a week too. But I'm just worried about continuing with noogling because it appeared to inhibit the blood flow to my nipples while having the domes on.. They'd go slightly purpl-ish, not totally purple, but enough to make me notice. The rest of the tissue looked fine, not even really pink. I wasn't using a lot of pressure, mainly just one or two pumps beyond what it took just to keep them on. I tried taking off the domes every ten minutes and using a heating pad on the boobs for a few minutes, but I guess I was just unsure if that was enough to make a difference.. What do you think? Does it sound unsafe for me to continue, in your opinion?
I sooo did not want to quit on this because I was seeing some fullness already after only a few weeks of noogling! To be honest I'm not sure where to go from here.. Sad If you don't mind my asking.. Ella, what did you do instead of noogling and did you get good results?? My goal is to go up at least two cup sizes.. I REALLY don't want to give up on this NBE thing until I've achieved that much progress! Any advice you Ladies have would be welcome!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon