Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM pills with other herbs?

PM pills with other herbs?
February 8 2007 at 9:43 PM jess (Login tinky_winky_18)

I was thinking i wanted to try taking the PM pills in combination with all the other herbs i want to take (like SP,Fennel,funegreek ect)

would this be ok? or would the cream maybe be better instead? could i take PM with wonderup?

Im wondering if some of the herbs work better as topical or internal?

Fennel Fairy
(Login fennelfairy)
Re: PM pills with other herbs?
February 9 2007, 5:48 PM

It could be dangerous to take PM together with all those other herbs, or taking PM & Wonderup together. Don't overdose like that.

Anonymous
(Login tinky_winky_18)
Re: PM pills with other herbs?
February 11 2007, 1:59 AM

ok, thank you for the info. I wont

Deborah
(Login forme2know)
PM, Miroestrol...Don't Mix with Other Phytoestrogens.
March 15 2007, 6:11 AM

Not a good idea. Taking PM or combining PM topicals with other weaker Phytoestrogen (plant estrogents) only weakens the effect of the active in PM, Miroestrol. Don't use products that have combinations of other weaker phytoestrogens mixed in with PM. This is not advisable. PM with tropical herbs that are not estrogenic are alright...Also you don't need more than 800 mg of PM daily. The Pueraria Extreme product - the one with 500mg per capule is possibly made from wild grown plants and that is why the dose is so high. It is not the actual mg of PM you are interested in...it is the Miroestrol content of the PM you are using that is significant.

Deborah

A little confused...?
October 3 2007 at 11:54 PM shortcake (Login shortcake83)

I'm not sure why it took this long for me to realize this (and I'm sure I'm not the first to wonder about it) but I've seen posts on here saying that you shouldn't take other estrogenic herbs while taking PM because the two products will fight for estrogen receptors and confuse the body so that it doesn't know which to use. Also that it will only serve to dilute the PM. So... why exactly does Full Potential contain Fenugreek and Wild Yam? (Or is SP the other estrogenic herb?) Wouldn't that just make the PM in it less effective?

I'm not necessarily complaining... I think there has to be some sort of explanation that makes sense! I'm just a little confused.

Fujiapple
(Login Fujiapple)
* * coz it's low dose...* *
October 4 2007, 12:26 AM

Hi, Shortcake:

It's true: you shouldn't combine weaker phytoestrogen herbs (FG, Fennel, RC... not Wild Yam, SP is DHT blocker)to your PM pills and even when you're on BCP which interfere PM and losing their effectiveness.

However the new formula of Mirifem Full Potential DOES contain FG but the dose of FP pill only contains 187.5mg of mixture of FG, WY and SP which I don't think they would DO the same effect!

Happy Boobie Growing

deborah from Ebay
(Login forme2know)
It is all still Hypothetical............
November 3 2007, 5:25 AM

The business about combining weaker phytoestrogens with PM not being a good thing to do is at this time still Theory I believe. There are researchers that say this is true. That you should stick to pure MP and other non-estrogenic herbs if you are on PM............HOWEVER this is their theory at this time.

You have to remember that there is not alot of pure science yet about this stuff. Hypothetically yes, it makes sense not to combine. But some women are getting good results with and tolerate the Mirifem formula well. I think at this point we have to remember that even the the most widely read and informed, do not have all the answers yet.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon