Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How to take Pueraria UK

Pueraria UK
March 4 2009 at 8:58 PM orlapig (Login orlapig)

Hi, just got my first order of Pueraria UK caps, exciting!

It says to take 2 per day with no mention of cycle... is anyone on Pueraria UK using the 15 days method or just taking them every day?

Thanks for any help,
Orlapig

Snowflake
(no login)
Re: Pueraria UK
March 4 2009, 9:20 PM

You better check back for instructions from your supplier. It is very normal to cycle with PM, especially if caps are 500mgs each. What is the dosage of each cap?? About 700mgs-900mgs a day is maximium for PM and then its 15 on and 15off. better double check, it better to be safe than sorry.

madboobie
(Login madboobie)
March 5 2009, 11:35 AM

Cycle them definitely.

i am taking them. The first month I took 2 a day for 14 days and my period was about 3 weeks late.

The next month i took 2 a day for 12 days and my period was about 10 days late.

This month I have taken one a day for 13 days (yes you can see I'm trying everything!) and period due but not yet arrived, so watch this space!

They are really strong and if you don't cycle, you are absolutely guaranteed to get messed up periods. If you do cycle you probably still will in my experience so I would say start cautiously.

The other thing I have done is to wait until my period starts before taking them again 9as opposed to 15 on. 15 off regardless of whether you've come on or not.)

Good luck!

ShyBoobs
(no login)
Haven't used 'em, but...
March 5 2009, 4:57 PM

With my experience, I was taking 800 mgs per day (15 days) with St Herb. My cycle was lengthened to 30 days the 1st month (used to be 24), and although that was a lil longer than I would like I didn't think it was a big deal. Then the 2nd month, my period was a whole week late. And my cramps were particularly painful that time. Now that I'm with a different brand and am only taking 200 mgs per day, my cycle is now 28 days. Yay!

So according to what I went through, I think that the DOSE of PM you take also plays a big part in your cycle's timing. If I were you, as a precaution, I would take only half the dose for 15 days. The higher your dose, the more likely you'll have late periods. Please consider this.

Good luck...

katie
(Login katiep2804)
March 23 2009, 11:32 PM

Hey, I halfed my dose and also waited til my period came again before taking it again. Although I had quite good results with just the spray on its own with no side effects. I'm not keen on pills myself so ended up not taking them at all eventually.

madboobie
(Login madboobie)
March 24 2009, 8:17 PM

My experience was this.

Two a day.... = the longest cycle in history.

one a day = 31 day cycle which is ok for me.

Do cycle them - if you take them all the time you'll get messed up periods for sure.

Obviously we're all different but i think that's a guarantee.

Does it work? Jury is out! Have done 3 months worth.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
March 29 2009, 6:16 PM

I use the 15 days method starting when my period ends, I might take 500 or 1000 mg daily. I'm also on BCP. I use spray the whole time, 2x a day.

Anyway I'm wondering who else is on Pueraria UK and how it's going?

orlapig
(no login)
Thanks
March 31 2009, 8:23 PM

Thanks guys for the advice.. was taking 2 a day for 15 days... then exactly two weeks later period started on time, light and pain-free which is really unusual for me.. not knocking it though obviously! But still no growth whatsoever after 1st month. They initially felt fuller and tingled slightly, this went away although my mum who knows I'm taking the caps says they still look fuller than before.

madboobie
(no login)
Hi Moon...
March 31 2009, 8:50 PM

.....seen any difference yet? How many months now?

I have just completed month 3 and am starting spraying next month in hope!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 4 2009, 12:18 PM

Hi Medbobbie, I've just started my second cycle. No growth yet, but they've been tingling. Apparently I'm not gonna grow revolutionally fast, but I guess with the signs I'm having it means I will grow in a few months. How about you?

Buby
(no login)
Pueraria UK
April 4 2009, 9:31 PM

Hi,

I want to order from the Pueraria UK site but Im wondering how long it takes to deliver and what sort of wrapping it comes in?. I dont want the people living with me to know what im ordering. Has anyone ordered from there who can answer my questions?

I've always had really small breasts (and a big ass!) and have recently decided to give breast enhancement a real go. Im not looking to grow massive breasts but want something 'normal' sized. This forum seems like a very informative place and I hope to share my experiences with the others.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
April 4 2009, 10:04 PM

Nothing about the package is revealing of its contents. Except for the companies name maybe, but I doubt anyone but people doing NBE know what pueraria is. If you want maximum discretion you can also have it delivered at you local post office.

wawa
(Login Ccup)
Pueraria UK
April 25 2009, 4:24 AM

um,,, i bought the combo, used pills, spray and cream all at the same time, with the 15 days cycle....
no growth.... then started the second cycle, felt fuller at times but later found out because the period is coming... then i sometimes forget the pills and so on..
so i dont know...maybe it doesnt work for me Sad gonna try one more full cycle and then if still doesnt work, move on to another product

Pueraria.co.uk
July 8 2008 at 7:47 AM Christine (no login)

I used the pm from pueraria.co.uk for a little less than 3 months. There were definite improvements in size - i went from 34 inches to about 35-36. Before, I filled up an A cup, but barely, and now, I fill up a B quite nicely. But I also noticed that my hair was falling out, and my legs were beginning to get these weird spidery veins on them. I was wondering if anybody else had these symptoms using pm, and not only from pueraria.co.uk? I really want to continue using PM (from a different company) and get to a C cup.

nik777
(Login nik777)
Pueraria.co.uk
July 8 2008, 8:01 AM

Hi have to been on Pm from uk and i have not seen much difference at all my monthlys are still the same if not better they use to be all over the place but for the last month they were spot on i have had no hair loss or anything like that and i to would like to keep going with pm but i want to try something like st herb or something but its to expensive i can't afford it i just don't think this brand is doing it for me and i to would love to get to that C cup thats all i want then i would be the happiest girl in the world oh well good luck with everything if you do try something else let us know how it works for you i would love to know if anything works thanks nik777.

Happy Boob growing bye (.)(.)

Tisha
(Login Tisha_mwnci)
Re: Pueraria.co.uk
July 8 2008, 1:08 PM

Hey, I'm a little way through my 4th month on Pueraria UK and have noticed some growth (not as much as I hoped for, but anything is better than nothing!)
Anyway, I haven't noticed any hair loss or more visible veins, but I think my hips have gotten bigger and I've but on a bit of weight that I just can't seem to shift. I'm going away in 12 days, and in the past week have stepped up my exercise regime and started eating more healthily so I can look good in my new bikini! Hopefully I'll manage to shift at least a bit of it, but I don't want to lose any of my new boobage!
Good lucks

Vegangirl
(Login Vegangirl)
July 8 2008, 4:39 PM

Ive been on Pueraria for almost four months and havent experienced any side effects accept weight gain and being bloated. Its nice to hear that you gained a cup size in three months, are u taking any other pills with it?

Christine
(no login)
July 9 2008, 12:22 AM

Nope, I ate healthy and drank lots of milk though. I actually also had some problems with weight while using pueraria.co.uk pm. It's not that I gained weight, but no matter how much I dieted and exercised, my weight stayed exactly the same. Now that I'm off it, my hair isn't really falling out, the veins have disappeared, and I'm losing weight. I don't really think pueraria.co.uk is a good company to get pm, even if it did boost my cup size.

Vegangirl
(no login)
July 23 2008, 7:09 PM

Christine were you using it for 15 days on and off or were you not taking any breaks?

Christine
(no login)
July 24 2008, 6:55 AM

I didn't take any breaks - could that really be the reason for the bad side effects?

Vegangirl
(Login Vegangirl)
July 25 2008, 2:59 PM

Im not sure if that was causing it, but I know that Shell had some side effects with Pueraria which she wasnt taking breaks with either, and then she was on St. Herb and she was taking it for 15 days off and on and she was fine. So I dont know if it is the company or the fact that our bodies need breaks.

Katie
(Login katiep2804)
September 16 2008, 2:39 AM

Hi, I use the pills from there 15 days on and 15 days off like it says to do and had no problems what so ever from it. I know that there are other brands that you can take every day.... think full potential is one. But i'd recommend taking it as they say on the bottle, which ever brand it is.

Anyone grew from Pueraria UK??
May 21 2008 at 1:27 PM Vegangirl (Login Vegangirl)

Ive only read about 3 people growing from pueraria uk pills. I know Shell was one and I think Kate was another. Anyone else?? If so, please let me know how much you grew and how long it took. Thanks!! Smile

Tisha
(Login Tisha_mwnci)
Re: Anyone grew from Pueraria UK??
May 31 2008, 12:06 PM

Hey, I've been using the pills and cream from pueraria uk for 2 months now and have noticed some differences in my breasts. They're definately fuller and rounder, and have grown a little too, maybe about half an inch.
I've always worn ultimo and panache atlantis gel bras in a size 32A, and went to Debenhams last week to buy some more. All the A cups I tried on were digging into the inner edges of my breasts and making it look like I had 4 boobs (I'd also begun to notice this recently with my old 32A bras, which were over-worn and over-washed so pretty stretched anyway). So I tried on some B's and found they did the same thing! Confused, I called in one of the measuring assistants, and she looked at me and said 'I'll have to go and get you some C's'!!! So I came away with 4 new gel bras in a 32C, and £91 less in the bank, but a big smile on my face! The thing is, when I look in the mirror, and on a tape measure, I'm defiantely not a 32C, probs more like a small 32B, but my breasts have gotten much fuller up top.
Sorry this is so long winded, but what I'm trying to say is that I have noticed differences from pueraria uk, just not necessarily much of what I'd call actual growth. Have you?

Babe
(no login)
Tisha
May 31 2008, 1:14 PM

Good on you Tisha, good to hear you have some growth in a short 2 months time. I have been on Ainterol 500mg PM pills for 2 months and am using the breast spray and breast cream from pm.co.uk as well, but I still haven't seen any result as yet. Started to add herbs along with PM yesterday, hopefully will see some growth soon. I think I will try the pills from pm.co.uk after I finish the Ainterol, I think Ainterol do nothing for me (may be not suit me).

Tisha
(Login Tisha_mwnci)
May 31 2008, 2:21 PM

Hey Babe, I'm sorry to hear that you've not experienced any changes yet, I hope things work out for you. The pueraria uk pills are supposed to be 500mg ones as well, and I take 2/day. I haven't experienced any pain or tingling though, which a lot of people mention when they're doing NBE, but I haven't felt a thing!
The thing that worries me though is that I don't think that these pills are regulated by anybody, so how do we know that we're actaully getting what it says on the bottle?

Babe
(no login)
Tisha
June 1 2008, 1:46 PM

Are you on 15 day on & 15 day off with pm.co.uk? I'm taking 500mg pm 2 times daily, which is 1000mg a day with no breaks. Higher doses supposed to make the boobs grow faster, but it does nothing to me so far, I guess I am a slow grower. One thing funny tho, I don't think my boobs look any different at all, but when I'm measuring, the measuring tape shown that I've gained 1cm, then the next minute I was 1.5cm less.

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
Babe
June 2 2008, 4:47 AM

When do you measure? My boobs always seems to be bigger first thing in the morning (don't know why) but I get a more accurate measure in the middle of the day/evening.

Babe
(no login)
Kekie
June 2 2008, 10:51 AM

I measured both morning and night when I do massage (Not all the time), I still fit in my old bras so I don't think I have any gain. Do you think rough massage better or gentle massage better? I am using "Fengshui and TigerLily" massage technique, been doing quite hard, but I started to massage a bit gentle today, as I feel my left boob getting softer and softer (I always have firm breasts), and it's feel empty, it's freak me out a bit.

Sheep
(no login)
June 3 2008, 7:24 AM

Pueraria UK didn't work for me, but I don't give up on the idea and will try another kind of PM.

Tisha
(Login Tisha_mwnci)
June 3 2008, 2:54 PM

Hey Babe, it says on the Pueraria UK website to do 15 days on then 15 days off, but that's not mentioned on the bottle, so I just take 2/day every day. This hasn't affected my periods at all, they've been totally normal, and I came off COC's to take PM so I was kind of expecting to have weird periods, but they've been fine.
It's weird that thing you mentioned about your left breast getting softer, as mine have definately become more firm since I started taking PM. I do massage for 5 minutes morning and night almost exactly as it says in the booklet that came with my PM. I've also started using a heated wheat bag in the evenings.

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
Babe
June 3 2008, 2:54 PM

I don't know if rough or gentle message works better. I cannot do rough do to post lactation...don't want to stimulate milk glands. Maybe post that wuestion on the main board for feed back?

Vegangirl
(Login Vegangirl)
June 19 2008, 4:46 PM

Pueraria so far has given me half a cup size and it has been three months. I also take 1000mg of Saw Palmetto and Fenugreek too.

Hannah
(no login)
June 19 2008, 10:21 PM

Hi i used Pueraria UK for 4 months and did not get any results.. then i took a 2 month break and then i started using FP 3 months and i have gained a 1 1/2 cups ... i'm so happy... I also use the FP cream with the pills.. and it really does help..

H

Pueraria.co.uk
October 17 2007 at 9:58 AM Louise (Login Louise1982)

I emailed them to ask about the interaction with BCP (the 500mg capsules which are taken 2x daily) and they say there are no known interactions.

Their ebay site says you should notice a tightening of the breast in 1-2 days and growth in 1-1.5 weeks, is this possible or just a con? If you don't feel anything in a week do you then increase the dose?

Does anyone think pueraria.co.uk is suspiciously cheap?

Felicity
(no login)
October 17 2007, 5:00 PM

Didn't someone say before that their pueraria is of very low quality?

Shoelova
(Login shoelova)
October 17 2007, 5:55 PM

I think they make it so cheap because they are both the producers and sellers of the product, meaning their price is only for the actual producing costs, and for one companies profits. Other products on the otherhand, such as st herb, are made by one company, and sold by another, and both companies want to make a profit, so this makes it more expensive as they both have to increase the price.

I think their statement is a load of ****, even large breasted women, who respond quicker to breast enlargement products, probably wouldnt see results quite that quick.

Iv been on this product for 2 and a half months, and have grown around 1/2 an inch so far, so its not the quickest of products, there again it could be the way my body responds to it, as iv had no growth from all the other products i tried so far. So i wouldnt say their product is a con, just their advertsing method.

Most products say the growth is only in the 3rd-4th month, with some women taking upto 9 months to respond, so i would have thought it would be the same with this. I think they are probably 'bending the truth' with their statments about it.

Iv just bought some st herb products, but have another full months product to use yet, so im going to stick with this for now, as i have responded, and then see how it goes.

Oh, im also on the BCP, and had no problems with it. As far as i know, the only problems with BCP and some products is that the BCP can stop the product working as effectively, not that the product will interfere with the BCP. So maybe thats why i havnt had as much growth, as it may be slowing its effect down. But for those prices, i dont mind being on it longer if i keep getting growth, as it means i wont have to come off the BCP.

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
October 17 2007, 7:02 PM

Hey Shoelova,

Do you feel booby-growing feelings? When I started wonderup from about day 3 I had occasional tingles / aches then pretty constant from Day 4-5. But wore off after maybe 1-2 weeks. I only took it for 2 months as I had to have medical hormone testing and now the medication I'm on can cause upset stomach so want to fix that first. I was thinking of trying PM as hubby's away so if it affects BCP doesn't matter so much, really important I don't get pregnant because my meds could damage the baby.

Judith
(no login)
October 18 2007, 8:18 AM

I can't see how Shoelova's explanation could make any sense. How can pueraria.co.uk be the producers of the product when it only grows in Thailand? I heard a more likely story, that a couple of companies in Thailand get all the best pueraria and the lower quality stuff that's left is available for anyone else.

Shoelova
(Login shoelova)
October 18 2007, 4:00 PM

Hi Lousie.

Iv never felt any feelings at all, no tingles, aches, nothing. I almost gave up hope on it, until more recently. But not everyone has feelings, for example Eve didnt. It could be that i dont feel anything because i am growing slower, or maybe because im younger (im 19) so my bodys used to those feelings more. I had no real growth (it went away by day 5) in my first 1-2 months on it, it was only this time i measured growth, so i would definately say that if you can stick to it for a while, do. Iv never had any feelings on any products iv tried, but had no growth with them either. I do sometimes have slightly sore boobs, but that seems to be when i massage more, so its most likely from that.

Judith:
This is just what iv heard off other people iv spoken to, and other companies, although they were herbal rather than PM products. It might not be the real reason, which is why i only put "i think".

From what iv gathered, although i might not be right, all PM companies other than st herb buy the actual PM from farmers of it in thailand. By producers, i didnt mean the actual growers, sorry, i should have explained it more, i meant more they are the people who produce the finished product, the actual capsules, cream, spray etc. They buy the PM cheap from the farmers of it, then make it up into what we see as the product, and sell to to us.

Big brands on the otherhand, such as mirifem/full potential, not only buy the raw PM, and then make the final product, but also sell it on to stockers with an increased charge so they make a profit, who then mark up the charge so they can make a profit too, and then finally sell it on to the customer.

Big brands also have other expenses, they advertise, they use fancier boxes and labels, give money back gurantees (so laywers are needed too) etc, which all costs more money, and marks up the prices. Whereas the UK PM dont advertise that i know of, and dont use any fancy packaging or labels, making it much cheaper to produce, meaning they can sell it cheaper. Well known brands can also get away with making it more expensive anyway, as people believe itll work, so are willing to pay more money trusting them, than they are to a smaller, unknown company.

As for the lower quality part...that im not 100% sure on, as there have been no experiments made with the UK PM brand. However, as far as i know, there havnt been any experiments made with st herb or mirifem products either. Iv been told the experiments results st herb shows was for use of just PM, not their actual product, which has other added ingrediants, which may make it more or less effective...Iv heard people saying the dosage of UK PM is high as it is not good quality, but i dont think it is to do with that, as the recommended dose is 800mg per day by st herb, and UK PMs dose is only 1000mg per day, meaning its not that high. I cant be 100% sure like i said, as there is no research either way, i am only going off what information iv found out myself or been told, and my experiance.

Love shoelova xxx

Shoelova
(Login shoelova)
October 18 2007, 4:46 PM

I apologise, the st herb results for the experiment seem to actually be for their product, and not just PM in general. I was just researching it more now. Not sure why i got told it was only for PM in general. Sorry!

Love shoelova xxx

KittyC
(Login KittyCharlette)
October 18 2007, 11:13 PM

I'm not really familiar with UK brand, but I do take Ainterol PM based in Thailand. It is available in 500mg capsules or grade A raw powder. Very inexpensive. I buy the powder and cap them myself, waaaaay cheaper. Although I've no real results after 2.5 months. Anyway, I did ask them a million questions about their product and they sent me their HPLC test results which were almost identical to St. Herb's. They also told me that their PM (in powder form) is grown on a large organic farm in northern Thailand. They also sell PM liquid extract and were honest to tell me that they use a mixture of the PM from the farm and some wild grown. I would not use this because I don't like the idea of wild grown stuff. Anyway, I agree with what everyone has said about how "middle man" manufacturers price their product. I took Bountiful Breast (bo) once and damn are they EXTRA expensive! Its rediculous! I was pissed when I found out you can buy bovine ovary much cheaper by itself. I think what drew me to buy their product was that it was non-herbal (herbs never worked for me) and I guess subcontiously I assumed because it was so expensive, it must be good stuff (and it didn't work, btw). So I think that not only do companies *need* to charge so much to actually turn a profit, but that selling product at higher prices, people will assume their product is better and will pay for it. This is true with most things. Alot of people prefer to buy name-brand over generic even though it is the same exact thing. They think for some reason the higher price and fancy labeling makes the prodcut better somehow. I don't know. I hope all that made sense.
Good luck to you!

(.Y.)

Deborah from Ebay
(Login forme2know)
November 7 2007, 4:28 PM

WEll as you all know I have definite ideas about all of this.

First off, the inexpensive PM products are made from wild grown plants.

ARE WILD GROWN ANY GOOD? NO.

Wild grown plants contain INSIGNIFICANT amounts of "actives"....miroestrol and deoxymiroestrol. Why?....because these actives only form in the plant tubers after YEARS of growing and special growing conditions or "cultivation". Also, through a process known as Hybredization do high levels of active ingredients form. Wild Plants are harvested too soon for comercial use as a cash crop. This is is why wild grown (crafted) plants are cheap and are not very effective. This is why some PM you buy is so inexpensive.

The more expensive products are made from Organic Cultivar. They choose or "select" species known for their excellence. They then 'breed' them and develope super species of plants that yeild plants that contain very high levels of, and high quality breast enhancing compounds or phytoestrogens that are bioidentical to estradiol or the miroestrol, that is NOT found in any other herb known.

WHAT ABOUT THE HPLC testing....IT MEANS NOTHING AND IS NOT VAILD. IT is however the only testing available at this time, but to date their is no real test for quantifying the amount of Miroestrol in the PM. Companies do use this for promotional purposes but they are still working on a more reliable test to quantify the acitive ingredients in the plants.

DOES A HPLC TEST THAT A COMPANY SHOWS YOU PROVE ANYTHING.......NO. THEY ARE MARKETING. How do I know. I sell these products and I manufacture them as well. I know what they mean.

ARE COMPANIES ALWAYS HONEST ABOUT THE SOURCE OF THE PM RAW MATERIALS IN THEIR PRODUCTS. NO THEY ARE NOT. Many if not most of the products you see online are made from inexpensive wild grown or a mixure of wild grown and cultivated raw material.

SHOULD YOU WASTE YOUR MONEY ON PM FROM WILD GROWN PLANTS .........NO.

WHY? There is little to no miroestol in them. And if there is no miroestrol in the PM then you will not get any results from using these products.

PUERARIA UK ???????????DO THEY USE WILD GROWN PM......... I SUSPECT THEY DO.
Why to I say this? Because of the price and the "suggested dose" . If they used high grade PM or cultivated plants in their product then they would not have to put 500mg in each capsule.

REMEMBER THIS. IT IS NOT HOW MUCH PM YOU TAKE, IT IS HOW MUCH MIROESTROL (DEOXYMIROESTROL) YOU TAKE THAT WILL DETERMINE YOUR RESULTS.

Are you to believe everything a company tells you? NO.
Should you think Pueraria UK product is somehow ok to use with the Contraceptive pill when other brands of PM are not....NO. If Pueraria UK is telling customers that it is ok, then there must not be any significant amount of active ingredients in their products.

Any of you following my point?

Some one else said something about another brand out there...started with an A......? Said it was cheap.

They said they were taking for 2.5 months with no results. Is not that a tip off? If you take a product for 2 weeks and get not a single sign of it working I say .......it does not have significant amounts of Miroestol in it. You should have SOME indication of results in a couple of weeks....if you don't get some "feelings" or something, change brands. Dont take a product for months and months without results. It is a waste of money.

These companies that tell you to take the products for 9 months and not expect results are ripping you off. I hear this from custormers sometimes and can't believe anyone would buy into this.

I am getting off now. Sorry for the rampage. I just hate the BS that is going on - even the part that I am guilty of. ;-) Don't get taken advantage of.

Deborah from Ebay
(Login forme2know)
Correction
November 7 2007, 4:35 PM

What I meant was that although you might have to take a product for a while to get lasting and complete rusults, it shouldn't take months and months for the first signs of the product working to become evident.

KittyCharlette
(Login KittyCharlette)
November 11 2007, 5:07 PM

quick question: if im not supposed to believe all of these companies then why should i believe st herb or mirifem? couldnt they be lying as well? couldn't you be also? please dont be offended by this, im just trying to make a point.

(.Y.)

Deborah Patrie
(Login forme2know)
No offence taken....
November 12 2007, 4:07 AM

Your question and point is well taken and a valid one. St herb and mirifem should be looked at with the same kind of skepticism that you would look at any product or company. They are not any differnt and I never meant to infer that they were in some way exempt from the evils of "marketing"....by all means.

St Herb is one of the best (or worst depending how you look at it) "marketer's" I know of in the business, for the breast care products. They literally have set themselves apart as the "gold standard" of breast care products when in realtity, they are good, but they are not the "only game in town". They do pride themselves in providing quality and they can back up their products as far as that goes, but as I was saying in another post....you don't have to BUY st herb to USE st herb.

Their products are private labeled all over the place. Lots of other brands are simply st herb with another brand or label on it. That is why I say....just read labels...you don't have to pay all that money to use st herb. You can find it cheaper with someone elses label if you look sometimes. They don't govern the pricing on those other brands they way they do on their own brand.

As far as me...I try to provide as much unbiased info on my "custom pages"....the non-ad pages in my store as I can. However that information does get lost in the sales stuff sometimes. Most of you never get to those pages anyway. They are hard to find and get lost in the shuffle of all the links etc that I tend to crowd my listings with. I try to give customers good advice and I can honestly say I NEVER push expensive or frivolous products on women (or men) that don't need or want them.

I am not innocent of trying to conduct a business however. I do not try to conduct it here however. I admit to having a bit of a vendetta regarding Pueraria UK and I will declare that it is really only my opinion and any statement I make should be taken for that only.

This forum is not the place for me to push one brand over another and I know that. I am sorry if I ever seemed to do that.

The truth is that the only thing I really push is good basic raw materials.

Since I have started to have my own supplements and products made, (hoodia , acai berry, pueraria etc, and started to sell dietary supplements online, I have found out what goes on in the "underbelly" of the supplement world, and it isn't pretty.

I think people need to be warned that very much of what you see (and buy) online IS NOT what it appears to be. Very much of what is online is BS...VERY MUCH. Any it was never truer than when it comes to the area of breast enhancement products, and weight loss products....it is a preditory area of consumerism and we can help each other not get "taken" by sharing what we know.

Thanks for your comments and I hope my answer was not off the point and apologies for the length of my reply.

Best to all

Deborah from Ebay.

KittyC
(Login KittyCharlette)
don't apologize...
November 13 2007, 4:05 AM

no need to apologize deb. i know what you said is very true. i used to work for a small business (not nbe related, but business is business no matter what you're pushing) and i know all the dirt that goes on. unfortunatly, as consumers, we don't see any of that, EVER. and its kind of like drawing straws when picking an NBE supplement. just keep trying until you find one that actually works. too bad by the time most of us do find something we've already flushed a couple (or more) hundred dollars down the toilet.

you are right about st herb and other labels. i found st herb breast spray with a different label on it for $40!!!! i haven't bought it yet as i still have my own homemade pm serum. if that fails ill think about trying it.

god this is all so frustrating! trying all these many nbe products: pm, herbs, bo, creams, serums, sprays, masks, suction devices, and you name it and never knowing what will work and who to trust. im so glad eve has kept this forum going. its so nice to be able to communicate with other women who understand these things. THANKS EVE!!! Big Grin

(.Y.)

Deb from Ebay
(Login forme2know)
Spray is good......
November 14 2007, 2:23 AM

Good for you...I really like the spray idea. I use one and what I like about it is the fast drying . I think the key to results with topicals , is FREQUENT and regular application of the product and choosing a good product.

But lets face it the best product in the world won't do much if it is inconvenient or a hassle to use. I find that with the spray I can get an extra dose of PM during the day to make 3 total daily. I don't have to get all undressed and spend a lot of time with it cause it dries fast . I so kind of rub it in but it is alcohol based so I am read to go in a few minutes.

Also if I am tired and don't have the energy (I have lupus and secondary fibromyalgia) to do the whole cream thing with the massage (I know it is good to do the massage but sometimes I am just too tired) I can use the spray and get the dose in at least.

IT seems to be working for me at least. I noticed a new growth spurt with the application 3 times a day routine.

pueraria.co.uk
August 22 2006 at 10:06 PM ash (no login)

just been on their website, which has changed a bit since I was last on there. They are now recommending that you take 1x capsule morning and evening staring on the first day of your period for 14 days then have a 14 day break. i think this may be better than taking without a break as i have been doing and i know shell was, as it may help avoid irregular periods. they now have several products including spray ( which i have used) and cream and more products such as soap to follow.
Well I'm on day 1 of my period so i think despite what i was saying about having a break, i'll follow this new regime ( scared I'll lose what i've gained). I will also be taking 2x sp capsules a day.
xx

mrsu
(no login)
TO ASH
September 9 2006, 5:09 AM

hi Ash

ive ordered from pueraria uk too im still waiting for them to arrive

just wanted to know if your having good results from them and also if your breaking for 15 on/off. I was thinking of having a few cups of fennel tea do you think this would do damage to the pm?

thanks and good luck :-)

Ash
(no login)
Re: pueraria.co.uk
September 9 2006, 1:01 PM

Hi
I am in the middle of a 14 day break at the moment. I had previously taken Pm without a break but had problem with late periods and stuff. this is my first month of 14 days on 14 days off so I dont know how it will work. I have gained about 1 1/4" - 1 1/2" since mid May. I dont measure any different this month or look any fuller, I usually experience swelling and pain about 4 days before my period is due so hopefully by middle of next week I should be feeling something. i did use the breast spray when I first started and I do think that helped and made my boobs look fuller. I was thinking of ordering the cream. Have you used that? I have also been having the odd cup of fennel tea, I dont think it has made any difference though.
x

mrsu
(no login)
September 10 2006, 9:24 AM

hi
no i havent tried the spray i just ordered the 4 bottles of pills , im just going to use mirifem then when that finishes i might try cocoa butter. ive been using pmj based creams for close to 4 months and there hasnt been really much difference.i grew an inch from breast success and single herbs but im still a AA so i hope pm works....

good luck

Ash
(no login)
September 11 2006, 4:25 PM

As this is my first month of 14 on 14 off I'm really scared that there wont be any growth. there hasnt been in the first half of the month. My period is due in a weeks time and I am feeling a bit tight and itchy today so hopefully I might get some pre period growth that might stay. I will carry on with this routine for a couple more months or until I run out of PM then I think I might have a break and try something different.
Good luck
x

Puerararia.co.uk - Diana
(Login Pueraria.co.uk)
TIPS TO IMROVE RESULTS OF USING WWW.PUERARIA.CO.UK BREAST ENLARGEMENT PRODUCTS
September 22 2006, 2:57 PM

HI THERE HERE ARE SOME STEPS YOU CAN TAKE TO IMPROVE RESULTS WHILST TAKING OUR BREAST PRODUCTS.

FREE WITH EVERY ORDER IS OUR BREAST ENLARGEMENT FACTS BROCHURE INCLUDING MASSAGE FOR YOUR BREASTS AND THE ALL IMPORTANT BREAST AWARENESS 5 POINT CODE TO DETECT ANY CHANGES IN YOUR BREASTS FOR DETECTION OF BREAST CANCER.

WE ALSO INCLUDE A BREAST AWARENESS BROCHURE FROM THE BREAST CANCER CARE, WE FEEL THAT IN ADDITION TO INCREASING YOUR BREAST SIZE, DETECTION OF LUMPS AND BUMPS WHICH SHOULD NOT BE THERE IS ALSO AN IMPORTANT ISSUE WHICH I'M AFRAID A LOT OF US WOMEN FAIL TO CHECK OURSELVES REGULARLY.

STEPS TO HELP YOURSELF TO IMPROVE RESULTS BY TAKING THE BREAST CAPSULES

There are steps you can take to improve the potential effectiveness of a course of our Pueraria Breast Enlargement Capsules. It is not set in stone but we believe these steps can help a great deal.

1. Drink up to 2 litres of water a day this will properly hydrate the body, this also makes you feel better, increases smoothness of the skin and gives a filled out texture to the skin and breasts. (do not confuse this with bloating – just properly hydrated).
2. Cut back on coffee and tea, caffeine.
3. Exercise and healthy eating plan. A diet rich in green vegetables, fruits and other phyto-rich foods will also help to give the body the correct balance as will cutting back on junk food.
4. Stop Smoking – stopping smoking will relieve the body of stress and allow it to concentrate on maintaining a healthy balance.
5. Gentle breast massage once a day or as often as you can for around 5-10 minutes a day. The breasts store high levels of chemical from our environment. Studies of human breast milk have shown a alarming tendency of traces of household cleaning products to be present. It is believed that there could be a real connection with the onset of breast discease from these toxins. So the purpose of breast massage is to help flush our these toxins via the lymphatic system and help bring nutrients to the tissue.

The above is not conclusive but we as a company have researched the above and have found the information to be helpful to those seeking maximum enhancement results.

I hope the above information is of help to some.

Diana
For and on Behalf of Pueraria.co.uk

shell
(no login)
September 22 2006, 3:32 PM

hi the pm from peuraria.co.uk certainly worked for me i was a b cup,4 months later a very full c cup and very pleased ! i am now on st herb,only because i wanted to do the fifteen day break and bought it before pueraria uk changed to taking a break,will certainly give it another go if necessary in the future.

WHERE TO GET BEST PUERARIA BREAST PRODUCTS
February 11 2007 at 11:19 PM Anonymous (no login)

WWW.PUERARIA.CO.UK FOR THE BEST BREAST ENLARGEMENT CREAMS
ALSO NOW GOT ARGIRELINE (BOTOX) ANTI-WRINKLE EYE SERUM THAT WORKS GREAT
THANKSSS

Trudy
(no login)
Re: WHERE TO GET BEST PUERARIA BREAST PRODUCTS
February 13 2007, 8:21 AM

I don't agree. I tried PM from this company a while back and it made my menstrual cycle utterly choatic and so I had to stop. I notice Shell said somewhere that this happened to her as well, but when she switched to St. Herb she never had this problem.

Henri
(Login henriettahippo)
February 13 2007, 11:50 AM

I think this person is a spammer, as they have posted the same message in a few other posts as well.

This is not disputing their product as I know some have had results with it, but each person is different.

chloe105
(no login)
February 14 2007, 11:06 PM

After reading thru the previous threads it seems as if the menstrual irregularities are worse if it is taken daily instead of 2 weeks on and 2wks off.

Anonymous
(Login forme2know)
SPAMMER
March 11 2007, 8:33 PM

This person is obviously spamming. They offer no reason or evidence that this brand is best. 1000mg/DAY is not what is used in the Clinical Trials in Thailands University Research. I suggest to all of you that this product is made from wild grown pueraria and that is why it is in such large dose capsules. Bigger is not always better (no pun intended;-). If the Pueraria in this product were high grade premium (selected species cultivated) PM, they wouldn't need to stuff 500mg into a capsule. 500mg of PM does NOT necessarily equal significant amounts of Miroestrol (the active ingredient) because all PM is NOT created equal.

desdemona
(no login)
February 16 2007, 1:58 PM

It seems that taking this product every day is not regarded as a good option anymore, despite original recommendations.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon