Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A happy celebration thread! (Finally a C - D cup!)

I feel so happy right now! I have been 32B for the longest time, but I just went on a bra-trying-on adventure for the first time in a year and I actually now fit into C and D cup bras! The downside is that I still don't know exactly which one, but I'm definitely too big for a B now, and the C and D cup bras I tried on today fit me way, way better and that makes me so happy!

All that has changed is my diet and weight gain. (EDIT: Ooh, I've also been on microgynon for the past year too, for which breast enlargement is a possible side-effect). I've been eating 3 meals a day on a mainly vegetarian diet and have had more herbs in my meals. I have gained 2 stone in the last year. I used to be 8 stone, (now 10 stone), and my dr was encouraging me to gain weight as I was too thin before. I am now the max weight I would like to be, but I am curvy and healthier now and I love my boobs so much!

I want to continue my NBE though and see how much bigger I can get them with other methods.

Wow, this is super exciting! So you didn't take herbs, just sprinkled them in dishes that you ate during your meals?

I'm so happy for you. Congrats! I know it's got to be a great feeling.

(07-06-2016, 02:44 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Wow, this is super exciting! So you didn't take herbs, just sprinkled them in dishes that you ate during your meals?

Thank you so much! Smile Smile Smile

Yep, just different herbs in dishes at dinner!

(07-06-2016, 02:48 PM)Brunella Wrote:  
(07-06-2016, 02:44 PM)blessedbreasts Wrote:  Wow, this is super exciting! So you didn't take herbs, just sprinkled them in dishes that you ate during your meals?

Thank you so much! Smile Smile Smile

Yep, just different herbs in dishes at dinner!

Congrats. You know the best results i had with NBE too was when i gained weight. I got up to a fairly comfy D cup but then i lost weight but working on it.

What herbs do you sprinkle on your food?

Congrats , girl! Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Woo! Woo! That is the type of celebration I like, too!... Erm, please pass the bubbly. Smile
Wink 

Thank you so much all!

Here are some pics of my boobs in a 34D bra and it fit perfectly I still can't believe it!

I have been SO happy about this, but I can't really tell anyone else about it in my life because I feel like talking about it WAY more than anyone would likely have the tolerance for, lol!

All my boyfriend knows is that I've been incredibly insecure in the past about my breast size and really, really craved bigger boobs. It had become a slight obsession to be honest and I would compare my boob size to everyone elses.

It felt strange to be consciously choose NOT to try on one of those boosting bras (I would NEVER buy bras which weren't some kind of turbo-cup-boosting thing). But I wanted to finally see what they looked like at this size without the aid of booster bras and I felt so much better.

[Image: 012.jpg]

[Image: 014.jpg]

[Image: 015.jpg]

Aaaand a pic of my boobs now in my old 32B bra!

[Image: 176.jpg]

nice cleavage! good work Smile

They look so soft! Blush And your bras are very pretty.

Fantastic! Your boobs look amazing!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon