Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New lesson learned

Exclamation 

Sooooo ... I need to post this!

On Saturday evening I thought "come on , its your time for pumping so let's do it now" so I did, and it's been the worst idea ever , here the reason(s)

I OVERPUMPED accidentally (yeah I was lazy enough to not drinking water, put heat over my breasts and do a generous massage before using the cups ) and yes I say accidentally because I almost fell asleep.... so the RESULTS where lots of red dots like if I was bitten by a mosquito and got an allergic reaction....

Please, don't be as dumb as me never ever Big Grin If you don't have enough time or you feel lazy don't pump because the result I got is soreness and ugly dots around my chest... fortunately they are fading day by day, and I'm applying topically castor oil for better circulation BUT obviously I won't pump until its healed totally ...

I'D like to know why this happens btw....

(07-06-2016, 09:23 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Sooooo ... I need to post this!

On Saturday evening I thought "come on , its your time for pumping so let's do it now" so I did, and it's been the worst idea ever , here the reason(s)

I OVERPUMPED accidentally (yeah I was lazy enough to not drinking water, put heat over my breasts and do a generous massage before using the cups ) and yes I say accidentally because I almost fell asleep.... so the RESULTS where lots of red dots like if I was bitten by a mosquito and got an allergic reaction....

Please, don't be as dumb as me never ever Big Grin If you don't have enough time or you feel lazy don't pump because the result I got is soreness and ugly dots around my chest... fortunately they are fading day by day, and I'm applying topically castor oil for better circulation BUT obviously I won't pump until its healed totally ...

I'D like to know why this happens btw....

Hi sweetorange!

Those little red dots are burst capillaries from the pressure. As I'm sure you've seen, they go away in fairly short order, quicker if you gently massage. They're like itty bitty superficial bruises. Wink

Xo, Soli

I'm alway surprised how rugged and durable breasts are! They heal up pretty quickly even if you abuse them more than you think you should. And I've abused mine quite a bit! Lol.

Hi, newbie here, just started pumping a few days ago with Kangzhua Large. 15 minutes a day twice a day, as they recommend.

But they don't have any recommendations on how much suction to apply, such as how high to raise the breasts. I found mild contusions on my breasts. I've been pumping until the base of the nipple is at 5cm.

Any advice on whether this is too much and how much is the optimum for stimulating growth? Thanks!

(14-09-2016, 08:58 PM)DW0 Wrote:  Hi, newbie here, just started pumping a few days ago with Kangzhua Large. 15 minutes a day twice a day, as they recommend.

But they don't have any recommendations on how much suction to apply, such as how high to raise the breasts. I found mild contusions on my breasts. I've been pumping until the base of the nipple is at 5cm.

Any advice on whether this is too much and how much is the optimum for stimulating growth? Thanks!

Hello!

You don't have to hold the pumps really hard because you can get hurt and that isn't great for breast growth . Actually I'd say there's no any recommendation on how much suction to apply because maybe I can stand more suction than you. All I can tell you is DON'T overpump : this means the suction has to be slightly strong , a pressure your body could bear and the first thing you need to avoid is getting your breast area very red or purple , this is the worst thing ever I swear (it happened to me twice!) .

As a general advice for using the pumps, put heat about 15 minutes on your breasts before pumping, then massage 5-10 minutes with a good oil (coconut oil , olive oil, avocado oil , etc) , hold your pumps and release after a while (if you do 15 minutes its good!) and DRINK water before, during and after!

Good luck !Tongue

I have done that but ended up with large blisters all over my breasts. Which burst and scabbed up and took forever to heal. And fade.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon