Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does any of you know about anything that increases fat storage ??

Hello girls!Blush

I don't want to try Volufiline yet and I was wondering if there is any herb that works similar to Volufiline ?

(07-06-2016, 09:36 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hello girls!Blush

I don't want to try Volufiline yet and I was wondering if there is any herb that works similar to Volufiline ?

yes. nutmeg oil.

just be careful with how much you apply to skin as it can be a halucinagenic. there is a chemical compound that Volufill uses that is made from nutmeg oil (if memory serves correctly)

main components are nutmeg oil and macadamia oil. the nutmeg oil is supposed to create the adipose fat, the macadamia oil is a fatty acid that helps to increase the size of the fat that is there. basically it feeds the fat.

I had created a thread about it:
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24602&highlight=nutmeg

--------------

Massage the area with flaxseed oil.

(07-06-2016, 09:46 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  

yes. nutmeg oil.

just be careful with how much you apply to skin as it can be a halucinagenic. there is a chemical compound that Volufill uses that is made from nutmeg oil (if memory serves correctly)

main components are nutmeg oil and macadamia oil. the nutmeg oil is supposed to create the adipose fat, the macadamia oil is a fatty acid that helps to increase the size of the fat that is there. basically it feeds the fat.

Allelomorph,
So, this makes me wonder a bit...
Could this also be used on the face? Would it work to limit or eliminate the fine lines and wrinkles? Maybe reduce the massive furrows in my forehead...? Or her permanent scowl?

Would it affect the eyes badly? Like, say, menthol under the eyes isn't too pleasant. Would the fumes be an issue?

-Dianna

I remember reading a while back that hops can help fat storage. Can anyone back this up?

(08-06-2016, 02:06 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(07-06-2016, 09:46 PM)A Little Allelomorph Wrote:  

yes. nutmeg oil.

Allelomorph,
So, this makes me wonder a bit...
Could this also be used on the face? Would it work to limit or eliminate the fine lines and wrinkles? Maybe reduce the massive furrows in my forehead...? Or her permanent scowl?

Would it affect the eyes badly? Like, say, menthol under the eyes isn't too pleasant. Would the fumes be an issue?

-Dianna
yes, you *should* be able to use it on the facial areas without issues, however, I would definitely stay away from the eyes . there are no fumes to speak of from the nutmeg oil. not like you would get from tea tree oil. .. nutmeg smells pleasant.. it reminds me of Eggnog. as far as the furrows, it may take a while to plump those up... I would also suggest mixing in hyaluronic acid (available in liquid/gel form) on amazon. the hyaluronic acid is also suppose to help plump up the skin. MSM used topically is also beneficial. make a small concoction of those and be diligent in your daily application. PM serum is also good for skin/epidermal areas, however it has been known to have a "whitening effect" on skin.. so if you are tanned or are of darker skin color naturally, Pm may cause the lightening of areas applied.

(08-06-2016, 03:06 PM)echapman Wrote:  I remember reading a while back that hops can help fat storage. Can anyone back this up?

taking hops internally I've heard it too but topically ???Huh

Increasing fat stores means more aromatase in fat cells, (not healthy). I think you'd be better served by adding certain proteins, some carbs and healthy fats and incorparate more high intentisty work outs (HIIT, high intensity interval training). Limit sugars which can be metabolized to Testosterone, stay hydrated 6-8 cups of filtered water w/fresh sliced lemon wedges). Get a hormone panel, T, E2, SHBG, if possible add cortisol, prolactin, progesterone. The first 3 can tell us mountains about T/free T. Knowing E2 levels can tell us of any dominance/or low levels too. Finally, testing thyroid function can point out a sluggish pituitary issue. Sorry, that's how'd I go FWIW. RolleyesBig Grin

Just increase the percentage of your diet that is carb based, and especially whole grains, to increase fat storage systemically. As long as your body is healthy and you don't overdo it without proper physical activity, you should put the increased fat stores in hips, butt, and or breasts mostly with a female hormonal balance. Namely, estrogen encourages fat storage to the breasts, progesterone to the hips and butt. Testosterone encourages fat storage to the abdomen.

And don't overdo any exercise to the point where you sweat. I remember trying gain weight by eating an extra pint of Hagen Daz every day, but the walk to work back and forth across Central Park kept me from gaining anything.

Now, have the opposite problem and finding ways to get rid of it!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon