Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Does any of you know about anything that increases fat storage ??

(14-06-2016, 12:27 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  And don't overdo any exercise to the point where you sweat.

Actually, breaking a sweat is a good thing, it releases toxins (through the skin), lactate acid built up in the brain & muscles (inhibits free radicals). Growth hormones released from HIIT workouts benefits breast growth. Bottom line, depleting muscle expenditure is good for NBE, e.g. isometrics breast exercise, helps breast growth despite misinformation presented out there.

Re: breaking a sweat is a good thing, it releases toxins

That is very true

I think on those walks I was releasing way more than that and unable to gain weight.

(14-06-2016, 12:17 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Just increase the percentage of your diet that is carb based, and especially whole grains, to increase fat storage systemically. As long as your body is healthy and you don't overdo it without proper physical activity, you should put the increased fat stores in hips, butt, and or breasts mostly with a female hormonal balance. Namely, estrogen encourages fat storage to the breasts, progesterone to the hips and butt. Testosterone encourages fat storage to the abdomen.

by overdo.... Dodgy 3-4 hours per week is okay in your opinion? It's the only way I have for avoiding panic attacks ....

PS: thank you !!

(14-06-2016, 12:41 AM)Lotus Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 12:27 AM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  And don't overdo any exercise to the point where you sweat.

Actually, breaking a sweat is a good thing, it releases toxins (through the skin), lactate acid built up in the brain & muscles (inhibits free radicals). Growth hormones released from HIIT workouts benefits breast growth. Bottom line, depleting muscle expenditure is good for NBE, e.g. isometrics breast exercise, helps breast growth despite misinformation presented out there.

plus exercise produces endorphins Tongue!!!

I should have said "sweat too much!" Smile

To the point where you burn everything off and can't gain.

Wish I had that same problem now (and I exercise daily, religiously).

(14-06-2016, 01:55 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 12:17 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Just increase the percentage of your diet that is carb based, and especially whole grains, to increase fat storage systemically. As long as your body is healthy and you don't overdo it without proper physical activity, you should put the increased fat stores in hips, butt, and or breasts mostly with a female hormonal balance. Namely, estrogen encourages fat storage to the breasts, progesterone to the hips and butt. Testosterone encourages fat storage to the abdomen.

by overdo.... Dodgy 3-4 hours per week is okay in your opinion? It's the only way I have for avoiding panic attacks ....

PS: thank you !!

It's not really even a matter of how long, but of how strenuous. Avoid overly strenuous exercise if you want to gain weight.

(09-06-2016, 09:30 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Increasing fat stores means more aromatase in fat cells, (not healthy). I think you'd be better served by adding certain proteins, some carbs and healthy fats and incorparate more high intentisty work outs (HIIT, high intensity interval training). Limit sugars which can be metabolized to Testosterone, stay hydrated 6-8 cups of filtered water w/fresh sliced lemon wedges). Get a hormone panel, T, E2, SHBG, if possible add cortisol, prolactin, progesterone. The first 3 can tell us mountains about T/free T. Knowing E2 levels can tell us of any dominance/or low levels too. Finally, testing thyroid function can point out a sluggish pituitary issue. Sorry, that's how'd I go FWIW. RolleyesBig Grin

This is good info, I think this might have been an issue of mine-- thanks lotus Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon