Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New and worried

Hi everyone,

I just found this site while researching about Maca Root.

I recently started my breast growth journey 2 weeks ago by massaging my breast and yesterday I started adding Maca powder to my soy milk.

I know it hasn't been long enough yet for me to see a change, but I was just wondering if any of you could share success stories to make me feel a little more confident in what I am doing?

I've been a 32A all my life. I'm 26 now and I wonder if there's any hope for me...

Thank you all.

Well if this is any insight, I'm a guy, and I've used the Ainterol cream off and on, and sometimes I'm hesitant to use it as it makes a noticeable difference...for me.

(08-06-2016, 12:41 AM)journeytob Wrote:  Hi everyone,

I just found this site while researching about Maca Root.

I recently started my breast growth journey 2 weeks ago by massaging my breast and yesterday I started adding Maca powder to my soy milk.

I know it hasn't been long enough yet for me to see a change, but I was just wondering if any of you could share success stories to make me feel a little more confident in what I am doing?

I've been a 32A all my life. I'm 26 now and I wonder if there's any hope for me...

Thank you all.

Check out MissB's program in the programs section (its in the member's only section)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon