Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

MIRIFEM notice of new formula and developments

MIRIFEM USERS...notice of new formula and developements
March 24 2007 at 5:32 PM deborah (Login forme2know)

I just wanted to post a notice about a developement with the Mirifem product line...they are changing their formula. It will have a new name...FULL POTENTIAL CAPLETS.

They are also raising the PRICE so if you like the current formula and want to take advantage of the current price of 19.95 you best buy up now before the 27th of March. This is when the new pricing is supposed to go into effect. IT is going up to 24.95 for a 30 day supply.

The new formula will still have PM extract. It will also have spirulena and bioperine in it. They have added some other phytoestrogenic herbs...you can read the list of ingredients on their website and my ebay ads for their new product soon.

This combination of phytoestrogens with PM is controversial. It has been previously thought that PM should not be combined with the weaker plant estrogens. The thinking on this is that it would just tend to dilute the very potent estrogenic activity of the PM. Perhaps this is not a bad thing??? We will have to try this product and see how it compares to the PM only ones.

I for one will want to know how customers like it and what kind of results they get. I do PM research and am very interested in how this product will perform.

I also sell this product in my ebay store and therefore want to know if it performs. As you all know I sell the PM products. The St Herb, the Mirifem (now called Full Potential) and the great little Blossom-s Soap soon to be renamed buy this forum!! I don't want anyone to think I am just spamming. I try to post factual and relevant information in an attempt to collect valid information about PM.

I have been following various threads so as to get an idea what works for others. My area of expertise is only with the PM but I have much to learn from the experiences of others.

Buy the way...the suggestions for the new name for the soap (I am going to private label it) are just fantastic. Funny , creative, and I am sure I will find one from the ones submitted. Only women are capable of such "creativity". After all we are capable of creating life!!!

Deborah

Anonymous
(Login fawnmarie)
Re: MIRIFEM USERS...notice of new formula and developements
April 1 2007, 7:15 PM

I also sell Mirifem products and am kind of confused about the new formula. I had some 50-50 response from customers the last time they changed the formula (apparently under pressure from the Thai version of the FDA).

I'm curious to know how well the new formula will work.

Fawn
Botanical Beauty Lab

Deborah
(Login forme2know)
I am with Fawn...
April 11 2007, 4:48 AM

I am confused as to why they did this too - my best guess posted elseware. Please let us know how it works. FDA...pressure? Maybe Lanus can tell us Fawn. I know the FDA is the reason I have not put out a PM capsule here in the USA . They would be all over me. It is not approved in the US yet for dietary supplement. That is why I will start with a cream or more likely the high tech gel that is in the works. FDA can make it very hard to do anything with supplements just yet.

Best to all.

Deb
(Login forme2know)
New formula questions answered?
April 15 2007, 2:27 AM

Mirifem put out a blurb to explain the changed formula and it is posted on my Mirifem lisitngs on ebay. The ones in the auctions not in my store yet...The link just says..."Mirifem" and it takes you to a page where they explain the new ingredients etc.

I still am a bit baffled by the spirulena! So you can search "mirirfem" on ebay and then find one of my listings...for the pills or the cream..I will try to go get the actual link and bring it here.

My seller id is hoodiatrust and the store url is www.stores.ebay.com/phytosense-premium-herbals

I have a special running now..on the Mirifem Pills/Cream Combo Set...in my store...if you buy 2 I can have an extra bottle of the pills sent to you. It is a limitred time thing so if you have been thinking about trying the new pills or the established cream they offer now is a good time.

Be sure to let us all know how it works...I get questions and need answers...real ones not just from the companies that make these products.

Deborah

Deborah
(Login forme2know)
MIRFEM CREAM....PLANS TO REFORMULATE.
May 11 2007, 7:07 PM

The current Mirifem cream is going out of production...already has. They will introduce a new formula cream in about 3 - 4 months. You can still buy the cream for now but it is going to be gone very soon. I only have about 8 tubes left to sell. Then I will have the st herb and will give customers the option if they want the cream. Got to get this gel on the market!!! So if you like the Mirifem creme..better hurry and stock up Smile))

Deborah

NBE
(no login)
May 22 2007, 7:32 PM

Full Potential EX™ Complex includes:

Pueraria mirifica (PM) - Pueraria mirifica is an all-natural ingredient.
A member of the legume family, Pueraria mirifica, a native to Thailand, was first discovered by modern science in 1931. Its tuberous root contains a host of anti-aging and wellness-enhancement properties. Active compounds, also known as phytoestrogens, have been associated with lower breast cancer rates, post-menopausal illness and cardiovascular diseases.
Bioperine – Bioperine is a standardized extract derived from the fruit of Piper nigrum L or Piper longum L which, if lacking in your body, can change the way your body looks. Bioperine also supports your body’s ability to absorb and process certain nutrients including Pueraria mirifica.
Spirulina – Spirulina is a nutrient-rich blue-green algae infusing the body with concentrated proteins and minerals for optimal health and well-being. This easily digested whole food provides vitamins C, E and B complex, enzymes and essential amino acids. Extremely high in protein, Spirulina promotes healthy bodily functions including cell growth and fatty breast tissue accumulation.

Full Potential Antioxidant Blend contains Activin® Grape seed standardized extract and pine bark standardized extract, each rich in skin-saving antioxidants. Activin® is shown to be a more powerful antioxidant than even vitamin C, E and beta-carotene. When combined with Full Potential EX™ Complex, these ingredients strengthen your nails, soften your hair and improve your complexion. Full Potential Support Blend works collaboratively with the Full Potential EX™ Complex to ensure optimal breast enhancement.

Each dose is time-released using clinically tested, patented Phased Control™ solid dose delivery technology. This provides sustained micronutrient and herbal release and absorption for up to a full 12 hours, enhanced bioavailability and 24/7 all-day nourishment. Phased Control™, composed of natural ingredients including processed natural fibers, will minimize stomach and bowel discomfort which some people experience when digesting niacin, garlic or B vitamins.

Fawn
(Login fawnmarie)
May 26 2007, 3:46 PM

Well, as someone who ALSO sells BE products online, and several different versions, I haven't figured out the spirulina thing out, either - I do know that it's a high protein nutrient and contains some trace minerals that might be useful.

As for the Thai FDA, Deb, from what I understand Pueraria Mirifica export in Thailand is handled like a "national treasure" and they don't permit wholesale export outside of other Thai companies to protect the resource. Since it only grows in Thailand, they want to make sure that Thailand receives all the financial benefits of it's harvest.

I also know that before Mirifem changed the formula to a one-per-day, their version of the FDA released a recommended daily dosage for therapy for anti-aging and menopause, which was lower than the dosage for breast enhancement, SO.... they modified the formula to jive with local laws. Much like our law governing potassium substances. Because injections of potassium were found to be fatal in high doses, the FDA regulated that no potassium supplement over 99 mgs be sold in the US. Considering that the daily healthy dose of potassium just from food alone is 4000 - 7000 mgs per day, it seems silly.

I believe the situation in Thailand and PM is similar.

I haven't tried the new formula yet myself, still happy with the prior gains I've made, and not having yet reached menopause or the need to for phytoestrogen supplementation for health.

I'm also kind of interested in the results of the new formula.

Fawn

NBE
(no login)
ANSWERS to SPIRULINA AND IMPROVED FORMULA
May 29 2007, 6:49 AM

Q. What is the difference between the old product and this new one other than time released and taking 2 vs 1 daily. Thanks

ANSWER
The new Full Potential formula retains the same highly effective Pueraria mirifica extract which contains potent phytoestrogens which closely resembles estradiol. These phytoestrogens works much like the hormones during breast development in puberty, elevating and lifting your bust.

In the same EX complex, there are also Spirulina(algae) and Bioperine black pepper extract.
Spirulina is the most protein rich food in the food chain and it provides protein which are required for shaping a more beautiful bust-line.

Bioperine extract has been proven in clinical study to increase the absorption of other active ingredients and this will help the body to absorp as much nutrients as possible.

http://www.bioperine.com/

Our Classic Support blend consist of Wild Yam, Saw palmetto, Fenegreek, Milk thistle and Ginger root.

Wild Yam, Saw palmetto, Fenegreek are used as a support blend because some women do react well to their phyto compounds. (fatty acids, plant sterols, saponins) Working together with Pueraria mirifica extract, the customers will achieve optimum results.

Milk thistle is used as an liver aid because during digestion, phytoestrogens are processed by the liver so this helps to prevent the liver from becoming overstressed.

Ginger is used to reduce occurence of nauseous, dizziness, bloated stomach, etc. due to increased estrogenic activity in the body.

In the antioxidant blend, we have Activin grape seed extract and Pine bark extract. We used them in moderate amounts as these two ingredients contains the most power plant-based antioxidants.

http://www.activin.com/
http://www.pycnogenol.com/consumer/consumer_faq.php

They eradicate free radicals and helps to keep our skin young and beautiful and also keep us in a healthy state. It is important to look good and stay healthy at the same time and this blends helps out in this respect.

Last but not least, there is the Controlled release element which helps to release active compounds gradually over 12 hours. With a 2 daily dosage, the formula is being absorped 24/7 of the time!

Hope this helps.

Please feel free to submit more questions.

New Mirifem?Deborah or anyone
April 8 2007 at 4:09 AM rain20 (no login)

Why do you take the new Mirifem everyday instead of 15dys on/ and 15 dys off?

What is the benefit of Spirulina?

Do you know why the company changed the formula?

deborah
(no login)
new formula mirifem
April 8 2007, 5:32 AM

The mirifem is different primarily because it is an extract vs the "powdered" form of PM. This is why the dose is smaller in terms of "milligrams". Now the PM is mixed with other herbs and nutritionals, some of which are estrogenic. This is controversial. There are some, experts in the field that feel it only "dilutes" the activity of miroestrol to do this.

I personally do not know "why" the formula was changed except supplement manufacturer's often "redo" the formulas for marketing purposes as well as to appeal to a wider range of prospective customers. They are obviously trying to improve on an already effective product by adding other "popular" herbs know to be used for breast enhancement. The science supporting the effectiveness of the other herbs is not as convincing as it is for the Pueraria. Having said this, the other weaker phytoestrogen in it, are used by many women, and perhaps they want to appeal to them as well...expand the customer base.

I guess like many things we will have to depend upon each other and our own personal experience with this new product to know if it is any better or not.

I personally will be checking in here to see what the feedback is on this new formula.

Mirifem is going to launch the new official website on the 14th of April. Perhaps when they do they will answer some of the questions regarding the new formula.

As far as spirulena....I honestly do not know. If I find anything specific as to why this is added, I will let you all know....I am a bit baffled myself!!! Spirulena is popular and they are trying to make a more well rounded supplement....hence the name, "Full Potential".

The business about the 30 day vs the 14 day course..St Herbs pills are prescribed exactly as they were taken in clinical trial for the study of PM for hormone replacement and breast enhancement in Thailand by researchers. They are strong pills. The high dose followed by cessation for 14 day allows for you normal hormonal cycle to continue uninterupted. If you don't stop the st herb pills your periods may get irregular. This doesn't seem to happen with the amount of extract used in the Mirifem brand.

Have I answered the questions? I hope so to what degree I can. As they publish more information about the product, I may have more substantial facts to give and will be happy to so so.

Best as always...

debs

rain20
(Login rain20)
just a clarification
April 8 2007, 6:46 PM

So with the new formula, do you suggest taking everyday as recommended or 15dys on/15dys off?

anonymous
(no login)
Dosage = What the company recommends
April 8 2007, 8:45 PM

I think you should take them according to what it says on the bottle. You shouldn't experiment. If they say every day - take them every day, if not - don't.

rain20
(no login)
Re: New Mirifem?Deborah or anyone
April 10 2007, 3:04 AM

I just remember that eventually the Mirifem users also changed to 15 dys on/15 dys off. I think the manufacturer also eventually changed the instructions after everyone was having abnormal cycles with the old formula. I just wondered if that would be the same with the new formulation. I would like to try PM and the Mirifem is a little cheaper.I am just trying to minimize any potential problems by asking questions before taking it.

Deborah
(Login forme2know)
New Formula Mirifem - everyday dose
April 15 2007, 7:30 AM

The new formula is 60 count and the suggested use is 1 caplet 2 times daily. There is no instruction to take for 15 days on and 15 off. This might be easier for some women to do...the high dose on and off as with the st herb formula is a bit "tricky" for some.

Deb

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon