Poll: Safe method? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
70.00%
70.00%
No
30.00%
30.00%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast Slapping

Rainbow 

Hi there lovely people

Does any body have any experience with breast slapping?

I have heard that it is indeed an effective method,
after german soldiers developed breast growth, slapping their weaponry against their chest.
Read article here

This breast slapping has been applied by a woman in thailand, apperently with succes.. can be read over here

This has all been discussed on the forum before
but I was wondering if anybody actually tried this out?
And if whether you guys think this is a safe thing to try?

One poster here was enthusiastic about it. I haven't really tried it.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=14428

As to the poll question about it being safe, I can't see any reason it shouldn't be. As for effectiveness, I've gotta say there's not enough evidence that it is OR isn't. Why don't you try it with no other method and report on it?

I would stick with shaping, sculpting massage with ones own hands. Breasts, in my experience, seem to respond to attention, affectionate, not slapping - and that can come from your own warm hands!

This breast enhancement technique as developed by a well-renowned therapist from Thailand. Apparently, slapping the breasts could actually help in increasing their size as much as 4 inches instantly.

This technique could be done by holding one of your breasts and slapping the area around it. This would sting a little, but that's a good sign that it's working.
Directions:

1. Start by slapping, pinching, and squeezing the muscle fat on the upper half of the breast for about 6 minutes. This could be quite painful, but it's a good sign that the technique is working.
2. You could incorporate this technique with the fat brushing method and it's considered to be more effective.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon