Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

maybe its nothing new?

(13-06-2016, 07:32 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 02:18 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Hope I'm not straying too far off-topic here, but I was just thinking about the option of Chinese cupping yesterday and then I saw this thread on here! What a coincidence! Anyway, a little background on me.. I just started noogling about a month ago and have since (seemingly) lost some nipple sensitivity from it.. Sad Not good. I'm concerned about this and don't know if I should continue with it, so I was wondering if cupping with the smaller silicone cups would give me results like the Noogleberry, but avoiding the nipple area entirely?? Please chime in on this, Folks! I really want to know if this could be a good alternative for me. I'm shooting for two to three cups sizes of growth and also even out some asymmetry. Do ya'll think this could be possible with the cupping instead of Noogleberry???

Hi Natural!

I truly believe that ANYTHING is possible when one puts their mind to it!

I do think though that just using little cups by themselves would take longer than is necessary. Do you ever tape your nipples down while pumping? If they are lying flat, and not being pulled by the negative pressure on the domes, I've found that the pressure is more evenly distributed throughout the breast tissue rather than just pulling at the point of the nipple (kind of like the pressure applied by a stiletto heel, but in reverse). This can also help mitigate some of the tubular results that some have had from pumping, and instead give your breasts a rounder growth. It would alleviate the direct pressure to your nipple, and ideally prevent any further sensitivity (or non-sensitivity) issues going forward.

Oh jeez, I totally sound like the crazy cat lady of taping, but as far as I'm concerned, it's a marvel!

Xo, Soli

Thanks so much, Soli! I really am completely discouraged about this Noogling thing because I have tried 101 ways (including taping, nipple stoppers, etc) of keeping them from going purple-ish and I can't seem to hit on a solution. I have low thyroid so maybe that is causing reduced circulation while I pump... I DO NOT want to give up though! That's why I thought the small silicone versions might work the same, but you mentioned the time element so.. do you think it would be ages to achieve 2-3 cup progress with those? I am patient to an extent but I wouldn't want to be like sixty years old before I saw anything happening.. Wink

(13-06-2016, 07:43 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Thanks so much, Soli! I really am completely discouraged about this Noogling thing because I have tried 101 ways (including taping, nipple stoppers, etc) of keeping them from going purple-ish and I can't seem to hit on a solution. I have low thyroid so maybe that is causing reduced circulation while I pump... I DO NOT want to give up though! That's why I thought the small silicone versions might work the same, but you mentioned the time element so.. do you think it would be ages to achieve 2-3 cup progress with those? I am patient to an extent but I wouldn't want to be like sixty years old before I saw anything happening.. Wink

Do you take anything for your circulation? that could very well be an issue for you. Don't give up Smile Try warm water and massage before and after you noogle! anything to get blood flow to that area Smile

(13-06-2016, 07:19 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  OMG you guys are so sweet!

Before I address the tape thing, I do want to talk about the original intent this thread! Smile

I bought a couple of those little silicone cupping cups a while back for just such a purpose. Obsessed doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I am about growing underboob, and like you Pinno, I came to the conclusion that if a large dome will plump a large area then a small dome will plump a small area, right? I think it's a solid hypothesis, personally, but my underboob is stupid recalcitrant, which makes me cranky, and there are days I just don't have the patience for it. I know that AquaA does it for her innerboob/cleavage, so I suspect her tales have more encouragement and glory in them than mine. That being said, though, you've reminded me to use them now that I'm getting a little more underboob to pull, which might have been the issue all along!

Now, to tape. It only my personal and completely uneducated opinion that athletic tape might actually rip off your skin during the removal process. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I've never been an athlete and I'm judging only by what I learned by watching The Breakfast Club. However, medical tape is easily available, not expensive, and does the job spectacularly while not flaying one alive. I make sure to keep some of the tape outside of the cup, so the part of the tape that lies directly under the rim while pumping does require a little more care when removing. I would guess that anything designed to be waterproof might have too much adhesive to be removed comfortably day after day, but there's really only one way to find out - the hard way. Medical tape is also less likely to cause allergic reactions, itching, etc. I am in America, and have found suitable store brand tape. Just about all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid) carry some version, and I would be very surprised if it were not available in Target, WalMart and on Amazon. Many of them describe themselves as gentle, which is definitely a descriptor you're looking for. Another word to look for so as to avoid it is STRETCH. You don't want the stretchy kind, as this defeats the purpose.

The constant pumping is most definitely a pain in the ass at first, but you totally get used to it, and it creates a de facto pump and release environment that appears to suit my growth style really well. I also haven't had red dots for a good long while now, even though I pump to super maximum. I'm just there for a few seconds and then it ever so slowly just releases. And it's a great exercise for your hand! (Those bio males who plan to keep their erections know what I'm sayin', yes? Wink, wink.). Also, I never really had any sustained swelling until I accidentally began to pump and release.

If that's really the deal beaker for you, though, I'd suggest looking for a tape that has a more rubbery consistency rather than a cloth type. I suspect that the rims would adhere better to a more skin-like surface (like those transparent Band-Aid brand adhesive bandages.) I'm not sure they wouldn't stretch, but it can't hurt to look around.

So there's my dissertation on tape. Hope it helps!

Xo, Soli

Soli, you are such a doll I swear Tongue

I wanted to ask, because like you and AquA I am obsessed with growing more underboob too (you already know this though, you've helped me with ideas so much!) but I wanted to ask-- which do you think gave you the most growth (under boob wise) was it the kangzhu cups or NB (and taping it in the way you showed me) ?

(13-06-2016, 07:55 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 07:43 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Thanks so much, Soli! I really am completely discouraged about this Noogling thing because I have tried 101 ways (including taping, nipple stoppers, etc) of keeping them from going purple-ish and I can't seem to hit on a solution. I have low thyroid so maybe that is causing reduced circulation while I pump... I DO NOT want to give up though! That's why I thought the small silicone versions might work the same, but you mentioned the time element so.. do you think it would be ages to achieve 2-3 cup progress with those? I am patient to an extent but I wouldn't want to be like sixty years old before I saw anything happening.. Wink

Do you take anything for your circulation? that could very well be an issue for you. Don't give up Smile Try warm water and massage before and after you noogle! anything to get blood flow to that area Smile

Thanks, MissB! I'm pleased that you experts are answering my dumb questions! Smile Anyway, I did try hydronoogling with warm water, but with not much difference that I could see... (sigh) I do take ginger daily as well as vitamin c and a truckload of other supplements for my digestive system. I also thought about the possibility of pumping the dome, hold for maybe 10-20 seconds, then releasing for about a minute or two and repeating that sequence for the entire hour. But the question is would that be enough sustained pressure to get any results, in your opinion??

(13-06-2016, 07:58 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Soli, you are such a doll I swear Tongue

I wanted to ask, because like you and AquA I am obsessed with growing more underboob too (you already know this though, you've helped me with ideas so much!) but I wanted to ask-- which do you think gave you the most growth (under boob wise) was it the kangzhu cups or NB (and taping it in the way you showed me) ?

Hi Miss!

I don't think the brand of cups make a difference, that is to say Kangzhu is just as good as Noogle, in my opinion, they just don't offer large enough sizes. It's the act of creating the negative pressure (not the agent, per se...) in conjunction with the taping. I think any contraption that exposes more of the underboob to the pressure, stretches the skin, and encourages the body to produce more tissue to fill the void would likely work. Kangzhu was good for some pumping I did after years of no Noogle. The size was right to get me into the Noogle CLs again. I grew out of them pretty quickly, and I keep them in the hopes that I'll get so large that the Kangzhu will work for spot enlargement, much like we're talking about the little cups here. (How great would it be to use the large Kangzhus on just a PART OF YOUR BOOB? I can't even imagine. I guess I ought to work on my imagination!) Kinda makes me wish I'd kept my medium Noogle cups from way back in the day.

But if I had to say one or the other, I think I'd go with Noogle, simply because they are larger and therefore exert more pressure. Because the diameter of the dome is larger, more flesh is pulled into the domes. And, to be absolutely fair, it is likely that my CXL domes do the underboob job better than my CL domes for that same reason. More exposed flesh + more pressure = more boob. And lord knows we all like more boob! Smile

Is that helpful?

Xo, Soli

Hi Natural!

Yes, addressing the circulation issue as Miss B mentioned is a good idea for sure. It seems like you're managing that as best you can already. You mentioned pumping for a few seconds and then releasing for a couple of minutes. Do you already pump and release? If you do not, I'd suggest starting with the 7:2, or maybe a 6:3 (pump for 7 or 6 minutes, release for 2 or 3) If you already do pump and release, then maybe pump for a minute or two, then massage on the release until your nipples/breasts retain their natural color. I know that Jenniferlove used the pump and release method, massaging on the release, and her results are damned near legendary. If circulation is your problem, massage is DEFINITELY part of the solution. And given how many women have grown with massage alone, that may be your method for a while, until you get your nipple sensitivity sorted out. If you were to use massage regularly with those little cups, I wager you'd see results exponentially faster than without the massage, that's for sure.

Katana has an extremely informative thread about massage methods, http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280 , and I'm sure if you check the massage subforum, you'll be able to find some real gems in there as well. I really hope you find the answer to your situation because pumping and massage are such great, non-invasive, and comparatively inexpensive solutions to what we're all seeking here. Smile I still have such a long way to go, but I know that pumping and massage will be my mainstays as all the other aids have had either no effect or negative effect.

So, be encouraged!

Xo, Soli

(13-06-2016, 07:19 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 06:08 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 05:09 PM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 01:26 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Yeah I was just going to say that taking before and after pictures would really be able to see what the specific pumping is doing for you Smile

Also, you should take a look at Soli's (soledad) thread and see how she pumps, she created this way to get more filling in certain areas by taping her breast a certain way!

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26237&pid=180960#pid180960
Interesting post from Soledad,, Miss B- I can see the possibilities instantly,, i guess it would be good at controlling certain portions of the breast that move under the cup during initial suction.

When you think about it , my targeted areas pumping, is pretty much the same thing,,( except she has more control,,) with the taping.
Not sure though that i like the idea of constantly having to re-pump to keep pressure applied.

Do you think there are any tapes that could be used that would fix that problem.? There's a medical product named Tegaderm,, (water proof transparent dressings .) they apply them over IV sights so patients can shower without getting them wet. the outer perimeter seal to skin, is very strong,

Would it be strong enough for pumping? (It might be a lousy idea,,,lol),, but it might work,, it would give a rubbery surface for the cup to grab, you could tape the target area in place with it, and unless you used lotions , id be really be surprised if it isnt the answer,

Also there have to be a large variety of sport tapes,, maybe one of those would work. Soli is on to something here,,

I know, right? shes amazing! I would actually ask her about that-- I am not sure about the tape but it sounds like it would work! I think it might hurt when pulling it off though. Think you could handle it? lol!

OMG you guys are so sweet!

Before I address the tape thing, I do want to talk about the original intent this thread! Smile

I bought a couple of those little silicone cupping cups a while back for just such a purpose. Obsessed doesn't even BEGIN to describe what I am about growing underboob, and like you Pinno, I came to the conclusion that if a large dome will plump a large area then a small dome will plump a small area, right? I think it's a solid hypothesis, personally, but my underboob is stupid recalcitrant, which makes me cranky, and there are days I just don't have the patience for it. I know that AquaA does it for her innerboob/cleavage, so I suspect her tales have more encouragement and glory in them than mine. That being said, though, you've reminded me to use them now that I'm getting a little more underboob to pull, which might have been the issue all along!

Now, to tape. It only my personal and completely uneducated opinion that athletic tape might actually rip off your skin during the removal process. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I've never been an athlete and I'm judging only by what I learned by watching The Breakfast Club. However, medical tape is easily available, not expensive, and does the job spectacularly while not flaying one alive. I make sure to keep some of the tape outside of the cup, so the part of the tape that lies directly under the rim while pumping does require a little more care when removing. I would guess that anything designed to be waterproof might have too much adhesive to be removed comfortably day after day, but there's really only one way to find out - the hard way. Medical tape is also less likely to cause allergic reactions, itching, etc. I am in America, and have found suitable store brand tape. Just about all the big chains (Walgreens, CVS, Rite-Aid) carry some version, and I would be very surprised if it were not available in Target, WalMart and on Amazon. Many of them describe themselves as gentle, which is definitely a descriptor you're looking for. Another word to look for so as to avoid it is STRETCH. You don't want the stretchy kind, as this defeats the purpose.

The constant pumping is most definitely a pain in the ass at first, but you totally get used to it, and it creates a de facto pump and release environment that appears to suit my growth style really well. I also haven't had red dots for a good long while now, even though I pump to super maximum. I'm just there for a few seconds and then it ever so slowly just releases. And it's a great exercise for your hand! (Those bio males who plan to keep their erections know what I'm sayin', yes? Wink, wink.). Also, I never really had any sustained swelling until I accidentally began to pump and release.

If that's really the deal beaker for you, though, I'd suggest looking for a tape that has a more rubbery consistency rather than a cloth type. I suspect that the rims would adhere better to a more skin-like surface (like those transparent Band-Aid brand adhesive bandages.) I'm not sure they wouldn't stretch, but it can't hurt to look around.

So there's my dissertation on tape. Hope it helps!

Xo, Soli
Ladies,,
I wont get into practices that sustain erections , but i have always been known to have a fairly solid handshake.

I get infusions during the week, so my chest is pretty used to medical tape, no issue there,, the paper tape sticks more than the other in my opinion.
Im not sure if either of you have experienced this,, but sometimes my silicone comfort seals,, will roll when pressure is reaching its peak, Lotion tends at least in my case to effect the pump eventually so now try to steer clear of it.
Soli,, I think what were doing this idea may branch out into multiple uses of this kind. When i began pumped i couldnt find any reliable way to measure each breasts length, to accurate guage that kind of growth.

Width and girth are alittle easier to figure with a glance. In all honesty id never considered the under boob portion,until i read Miss B-s post and your initial post,, I see no reason why anyone with the patience and time neccessary couldnt equally work out all facets sides of their breast, in conjunction with suppliments etc, increasing the speed of growth.

I have difficulty falling asleep at night, so im usually lying awake for at least an hour or two a night, its ample time for me to try this out.

(13-06-2016, 11:02 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  
(13-06-2016, 07:58 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Soli, you are such a doll I swear Tongue

Hi Miss!

I don't think the brand of cups make a difference, that is to say Kangzhu is just as good as Noogle, in my opinion, they just don't offer large enough sizes. It's the act of creating the negative pressure (not the agent, per se...) in conjunction with the taping. I think any contraption that exposes more of the underboob to the pressure, stretches the skin, and encourages the body to produce more tissue to fill the void would likely work. Kangzhu was good for some pumping I did after years of no Noogle. The size was right to get me into the Noogle CLs again. I grew out of them pretty quickly, and I keep them in the hopes that I'll get so large that the Kangzhu will work for spot enlargement, much like we're talking about the little cups here. (How great would it be to use the large Kangzhus on just a PART OF YOUR BOOB? I can't even imagine. I guess I ought to work on my imagination!) Kinda makes me wish I'd kept my medium Noogle cups from way back in the day.

But if I had to say one or the other, I think I'd go with Noogle, simply because they are larger and therefore exert more pressure. Because the diameter of the dome is larger, more flesh is pulled into the domes. And, to be absolutely fair, it is likely that my CXL domes do the underboob job better than my CL domes for that same reason. More exposed flesh + more pressure = more boob. And lord knows we all like more boob! Smile

Is that helpful?

Xo, Soli

Yes! thank you so much, Soli <3 you painted a very clear picture, thank you!

(13-06-2016, 11:15 PM)Soledad46 Wrote:  

Hi Natural!

Yes, addressing the circulation issue as Miss B mentioned is a good idea for sure. It seems like you're managing that as best you can already. You mentioned pumping for a few seconds and then releasing for a couple of minutes. Do you already pump and release? If you do not, I'd suggest starting with the 7:2, or maybe a 6:3 (pump for 7 or 6 minutes, release for 2 or 3) If you already do pump and release, then maybe pump for a minute or two, then massage on the release until your nipples/breasts retain their natural color. I know that Jenniferlove used the pump and release method, massaging on the release, and her results are damned near legendary. If circulation is your problem, massage is DEFINITELY part of the solution. And given how many women have grown with massage alone, that may be your method for a while, until you get your nipple sensitivity sorted out. If you were to use massage regularly with those little cups, I wager you'd see results exponentially faster than without the massage, that's for sure.

Katana has an extremely informative thread about massage methods, http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26280 , and I'm sure if you check the massage subforum, you'll be able to find some real gems in there as well. I really hope you find the answer to your situation because pumping and massage are such great, non-invasive, and comparatively inexpensive solutions to what we're all seeking here. Smile I still have such a long way to go, but I know that pumping and massage will be my mainstays as all the other aids have had either no effect or negative effect.

So, be encouraged!

Xo, Soli

Soli, I have to say that your progress, positive attitude, and generous information is really making me feel better.. and inspired!! I definitely believe in massage although I haven't actually seen a much in the way of growth from that alone. But I am thinking that a short break from noogling with massage only is a good place to go from here. I REALLY hope I will be able to then go back to Noogling using a form of the pump and release method. If not, I'll go with the smaller cups! Wish me luck that I'll hit on a winning combination!

I totally agree with you that these are very accessible and viable tools as opposed to (gasp) surgery that can have horrible effects on your body. That's why I want NBE to work for me so much, because there's no way in you-know-where I'm going under a knife.

Just as a side-car story, I was feeling let down about this earlier today while grocery shopping. So I'm in the produce department, of course, and I see this chick who literally had the biggest rack I've ever seen.... I'm talking, with the green shirt she had on she could've gotten inside the watermelon bin and blended right in.

I could really live without irony sometimes!Big Grin

(13-06-2016, 11:45 PM)NaturalLady31 Wrote:  Soli, I have to say that your progress, positive attitude, and generous information is really making me feel better.. and inspired!! I definitely believe in massage although I haven't actually seen a much in the way of growth from that alone. But I am thinking that a short break from noogling with massage only is a good place to go from here. I REALLY hope I will be able to then go back to Noogling using a form of the pump and release method. If not, I'll go with the smaller cups! Wish me luck that I'll hit on a winning combination!

I totally agree with you that these are very accessible and viable tools as opposed to (gasp) surgery that can have horrible effects on your body. That's why I want NBE to work for me so much, because there's no way in you-know-where I'm going under a knife.

Just as a side-car story, I was feeling let down about this earlier today while grocery shopping. So I'm in the produce department, of course, and I see this chick who literally had the biggest rack I've ever seen.... I'm talking, with the green shirt she had on she could've gotten inside the watermelon bin and blended right in.

I could really live without irony sometimes!Big Grin

Oh, I'm so glad you're not interested in surgery - my story is I did have breast implants, and it is BY FAR the most expensive lesson and the worst decision I ever made. Still, to this day, I deal with the repercussions to my body, and my final surgery (out of FOUR) was about 8 years ago. So, good for you for knowing that's not an option! Big Grin

As for our lopsided friend in the produce department, message received: NO WEARING GREEN STRIPED SHIRTS WHEN I REACH WATERMELON-SIZED PROPORTIONS. It's just mean-spirited.

Xo, Soli

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon