Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Trying to keep it simple...

Hi all,

I just ordered my first bottle of PM! Super excited and reading everyone's program to prepare myself for what's to come. The ainterol website said 2 weeks but I've long stopped believing those things and I'm prepared to wait like a month, lol. That being said I am wondering how much herbs I really need to supplement with PM? Everyone's program seems very extensive and to be honest I feel if I try to start off complicated my giving up-rate will increase. Right now I am noogling and massaging about 20-30 minutes a few times per week with a fenugreek extract with olive oil that I made myself. I have tried maca and have felt tiny tingles but no growth...however my midsection seemed to even out and appear slimmer and more toned (Big Grin)...

Right, the point...

So would something like this be okay?

PM once per day every day (500 mg really seems steep to take twice per day ???)
Massage and noogleberry a few times per week (with fenugreek extract)
Maca every day (dosage tbd lol)

Do I have to cycle? And are those enough? If I cycle can I still take fenugreek during PM or should I wait till the 14-15th day of my cycle? My period is pretty regular and I don't really suffer from crippling cramps (unless I have too much red meat). Do I really need saw palmetto, red clover, etc on top of everything else? Has anyone achieved results with *just* PM and massage/pumping?

Last thing (this is a novel I know), can I take the PM with a probiotic food/product? I have pretty weird digestion issues and I usually have kombucha or a pickled (naturally fermented) vegetable to try and get some relief. Will the probiotic drink help with absorption do you think?

Hey SweetPea!

It really depends where you live at for the expected wait time.. I get mine relatively quickly, but I live in WA, USA.

500mg is a great dosage when you first start out, you should always take it slow at first and see how your body reacts before jumping in too deep. If after a few weeks you don't feel any tingling, itching, stinging, or swelling, then maybe try upping the dosage.

Massage with Fenugreek is great! I always feel such great itching when I use Fenugreek. Just prepare yourself for the smell.. I usually massage, throw on an old T-shirt I don't care about for about an hour, and then GO SHOWER because the smell is seriously like raunchy maple syrup lol.

I received crazy results from just massage and PM a few years ago before I got sick. I started out as a 30A, and after a year, shot up to a 30D. However, I lost a bunch of weight since then, so here I am again back at square one.

No, you don't have to cycle. I have been on steady bc/IUD for 8 years now and have not had a cycle, so it would be impossible for me to plan my NBE with my cycle. If you do decide to take it continuously however, I would recommend taking at least a detox week every 3 months just so your body doesn't build up a crazy tolerance to all the estrogen it is receiving.

And lastly, I don't believe your probiotic drinks will have any adverse effects on your PM, in fact, I'm sure you are right and it would do nothing but help with absorption. As someone with Crohns disease, the healthier your digestive tract is, the more it will absorb. However, I would highly recommend taking some kind of calcium supplement with your PM. Many people drink a glass of milk with their PM for that reason.

I hope that helped some! I'm sorry if anything is incorrect. This is just what I have learned from others on this site, as well as personal experience.

Good luck and happy growing!!! Big Grin

XCutieBandit

All this info is great thanks! Yeah the fenugreek smell is pretty strong but I've gotten results from it alone so I figure I can make a tiny sacrifice lol. But yeah I live in Canada so I'm not sure, someone in another thread was saying it spends a lot of time in customs. I'll definitely take a calcium supplement just because dairy kind of gets my tummy acting up. Thanks again I couldn't ask for a better answer. Happy growing to you too!

Hi again,

Well I haven't been cycling and now I'm experiencing a delay in my period. 3 days so far. I never have one. I decided to not listen to anyone on here about cycling because I am a very stubborn person lol. I assume because it technically is a dietary supplement and women have been using it in Thailand for like, ever, I could too. I started off 500 mg for 4 weeks...nothing happened...no side effects and a regular period. Then on the 28th day upped it to 1000mg as recommended on the bottle. I can't tell if I am experiencing anything other than the delay because I had a procedure done 5 months ago that threw my hormone somewhat off and I have had deplorable PMS symptoms since. So I have the symptoms and no period Sad.

Am I dying? Jk. But no really. At the 3 month mark I'm going to do a liver cleanse for a week. Should I see if my period has returned before then, and if so continue with the 1000mg? Or should I go down to 500mg again after the break even if things have evened out?

May as well update my progress. One day I will have confidence to post pictures. But yeah, shiny hair and intermittent tingles. Kind of really itchy in my chest area. No growth as yet but I'm patient. Don't know if my skin is better because I've always had good skin. Might be softer though I'm not sure lol.

Figured I'd update you guys anyway. I did get my period 3 days late. The most painful period of my life. Also the shortest! So it was kind of a trade off. I feel like as long as something changes my body is absorbing the powder. Because it's been about 6 weeks and I don't think I see or feel any gains.

Personally, I would avoid fenugreek with PM. PM is easily the strongest estrogen so no need for fenugreek, could actually compete and render the PM less effective. I'd maybe make an infused oil with a herb associated with progesterone or even anti androgen to increase the sensitivity to estrogen. For ease on the progesterone side and easy to find stuff stuff like dill or chaste berry... For anti estrogen maybe white peony tea mix with an oil emulsion. Also, you can follow chiyomilks example and change up what you use depending on pre post ovulation what you use to augment the natural rhythm vs just doing esteogen throughout the entire month.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon