Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fennel tea or fennel oil? Anyone have any success with either or both?

I am thinking of adding fennel to my program. It's something I haven't tried yet but I've always heard people add it to their programs.

Anyone have any particularly good success with fennel or is it just a nice add-on for a program?

Also, which is more effective - fennel in tea form or oil for massage or both?

Thanks Tongue

Fennel-Promotes milk production, nutrient rich for NBE growth, stimulates the growth of breast tissue.

Essential oil could be better, look at lavender oil too. Wink

I used to drink fennel tea twice daily . I did between november-march and it's true the fact my boobs seemed fuller but I guess applied topically would work faster , at least.

However fennel tea is amazing for stomach problems Smile

(10-06-2016, 12:32 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  I used to drink fennel tea twice daily . I did between november-march and it's true the fact my boobs seemed fuller but I guess applied topically would work faster , at least.

Was it temporary though only while drinking king the tea? I only have one per day cause scared it'll raise estrogen but use it for bloating . I suspect I'd you boil the seeds you extract more out of them versus just putting in hot water for tea

i've been using a lot of fennel oil the last few weeks for breast massage. i love the scent. i mix it with a bit of cocoa butter. i have several oils from frontier herbs cooperative and they've all seemed so intense and pure. i finished using some clove bud oil from frontier and replaced it with a NOW brand from amazon. i was so disappointed in the diminished potency. the NOW brand i guessed was cut with some other oil even though the label said otherwise. i'll be ordering more oils and i'll be ordering from frontier. i couldn't yet say that the fennel oil has done anything for my breasts but i just love the wonderfully intense scent.

(10-06-2016, 01:20 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(10-06-2016, 12:32 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  I used to drink fennel tea twice daily . I did between november-march and it's true the fact my boobs seemed fuller but I guess applied topically would work faster , at least.

Was it temporary though only while drinking king the tea? I only have one per day cause scared it'll raise estrogen but use it for bloating . I suspect I'd you boil the seeds you extract more out of them versus just putting in hot water for tea

mmmmmm yes, in my opinion it was just temporary...because everything I've got is thanks to noogling ...Anyway, I used it mostly for stomach problems .

thanks all Big Grin
I think I'll try the oil form. I like topicals more than oral pills and things anyways.
Maybe it'll help me massage more too. I've been slacking on that

Sounds pretty impressive even though you need to be careful every day of your life and do not forget to perform the massage and take the tea for a looong period of time or you won?t see results.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon