Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which PM cream to use

which cream is best to use
February 20 2007 at 4:46 PM rose (no login)

hi there

was thinking of starting the PM cream but very confused which one to use.....i alrready do individual herbs and massage with wild yam cream but its only 7% thought i might try the PM cream too can anyone direct me to a good cream to use....thanks for lstening....

see you all soon...

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
Re: which cream is best to use
February 20 2007, 5:09 PM

I use the pm cream from pueraria.co.uk and I also use a 14% wild yam cream that I got at vitamin world. I use the wild yam in the morning and the pm at night. They say to use the pm twice a day, but it's a bit pricey so the reason I use both creams once a day instead is to make the pm cream last longer. It was $40. But the wild yam was only around $10. They do different things, so both are of value.

Kiran
(Login Kiran07)
February 21 2007, 3:04 PM

Lisa...what do both creams do....meaning whats the function of the pm cream and wild yam cream? have u experienced any growth or fullness with the creams?

Thanks x

Lisa
(Login lilmama40)
February 21 2007, 5:03 PM

I've grown half an inch now in just over a month, but it'd difficult to say what exactly is responsible for my growth since I'm using 2 creams and taking several herbs orally. I like to think the success is from the combination of things.
The wild yam cream acts essentially like progesterone cream would, although I don't know enough about it to be able to explain exactly why or how it's good for making the boobs grow, somebody with more knowledge of these things than me could better answer the question.
The PM cream is more just a cream containing the pm that is a phytoestrogen like many of the herbs we take are, but it's delivering that phytoestrogen directly into the boob which is a little bit different than how it works when we take the herbs orally. Many say the PM cream does plump them up. I can't tell per say, I put mine on right before I go to bed.

deborah
(Login forme2know)
All PM Creams are not created equal...
March 12 2007, 1:04 PM

Which cream is a good question. Buying a PM product is not as simple as one might hope. There are many out there and the one thing to know is that the inexpensive products on the market are manufactured with what is called "wild grown" as opposed to "cultivated, select species" plant material. This is significant in that the wild grown plants have little or insignificant amounts of the "active ingredient" Miroestrol, in them.

Just because a product is made with PM does not guarantee Miroestrol (M) content. This is because the M only developes in the tubers of the plant, after many, many, years of growth. The M content of any given specimin of Pueraria, is also dependant on the genetics of the specific plant. The PM that is grown on the organic farms in Northern Thailand, has been "cultivated" and left to grown for many years. Five to ten years MINIMUM. The plants themselves have been carefully selected and developed (hybred) by scientists, to be very potent sources of the mammogenic phytoestrogen, miroestrol.

The wild grown plants are not left to grow long enough to have the levels of miroestrol in them, to have any real efficacy. The creams and other PM products made from the wild grown variety are very inexpensive to produce and therefore, they cost very little to buy. But they will have very little (if any) effect, on your breast growth.

They will also be devoid of the OTHER beneficial effects of miroestrol, like maintaining bone mass, improving skin and hair, improving cholesterol levels, prevention of horomone based cancers etc etc.. This is true for the pills as well as the creams.

The bottom line, then, is to choose a product that is made up of PM that you can be sure is the "selected species" cultivar, from this very special plantation in Thailand. Best not to waste your money on the very inexpensive products as they contain little, if any miroestrol. Having said that, there is no harm trying to find the "best deal" on the quality creams and calsules.

And one last thing....it is not good to combine PM with other weaker phytoestrogenic herbs. It only weakens the effect of the Miroestrol. The "lack of expertise" by those manufacturing the products with combined phytoestrogen is of note.

I hope this helps.

Deborah

Which PM cream?
February 18 2007 at 1:53 AM
twinklepose (Login twinklepose)

Hi girls, I mainly post in the guys' forum on here but thought I'd come here to ask this question.

I have been taking Natureday pills and have almost finished the course. I don't want to take anything else internally just in case there is a risk of it making me sterile.

So, I was thinking of using a PM cream - that way I'm targeting a more localised area and the risk should be less.

But I wondered which was the best to try. I've looked on eBay and there are so many kinds - St Herb, Mirifem, etc, etc.

I hope you can help!

Twink x

Anonymous
(no login)
Re: Which PM cream?
February 18 2007, 4:26 AM

Out of the pm creams I think that St. Herb is one of the top brands. Also, there is an older thread and someone lists several other brands. Do a search and see what comes up. I am not sure about the PM topically for men trying to develop breasts, but it seems as if it would help as much as anything else.

Anonymous
(no login)
February 18 2007, 2:32 PM

The cream from pueraria UK is good and isn't mixed with any other "filler" herbs. It's the pure PM, nothing else.

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
February 18 2007, 3:51 PM

Thanks for your responses! Any others?

Also, with St Herb, there are two creams - a "nano" one and another. Which is best?

chloe105
(no login)
February 18 2007, 8:14 PM

Did a quick search and some other PM products include:
Mirifem-has topical and pills. A lot of the ladies at this forum have used Mirifem. There are many posts about this cream.
Femagis
Lelan Vital (bust cream) I do not know if they have pills too
Dorlene (breast enlargement cream)
Sher (not sure of spelling)
You can search these out and see what you come up with.

St. Herb nano vs cream:I do not know which one is better. They really do not list mg for the ingredients so I do not how the two creams differ on potency. The nano is supposed to have a better delivery system (nanospheres, but it is a bit more expensive.

Good luck

twinklepose
(Login twinklepose)
February 18 2007, 9:33 PM

Thanks Chloe! That's great. Has anyone used any of the products and can recommend them?

beckajayne
(no login)
Which PM cream?
March 1 2007, 4:19 PM

In response to twinklepose about which PM cream to use...either nano or the herbal breast cream. Actually they do completely different things.

The nano cream helps in nourishing the breasts to have silky feeling of healthy breasts. Now the St. Herb Pueraria Mirifica Herbal Breast Cream gives best results in firming and enlarging women's breasts. So you definitely want to go with that cream if you want more firming and bigger boobies!

deborah
(Login forme2know)
"which cream is best to use"
March 12 2007, 1:08 PM

A product may be made with pure PM but it does not guarantee Miroestrol content.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
nano
March 13 2007, 9:11 PM

I read on St herbs site that the nano stuff is supposed to work quicker on enlarging...and that if you use the cream you have to be more patient.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
I found the blurb..
March 13 2007, 9:15 PM

On St herbs site in the faq:

"Concerning about using breast cream and breast serum, using the breast cream and breast capsules together is enough for breast enlargement; however, you will have to wait much longer to see the results. In the other hand using the breast serum will speed up the process of enhancing the breasts but the cost is much higher. So please be patient if you are not seeing much result from the breast cream. "

Also, Mirifem has mineral oil...which is bad for absorbtion. I am currently using it, and can't say I see any help from it.

Myjourney
(Login Myjourney)
here is another interesting blurb
March 13 2007, 9:16 PM

" Is the external products are all "temporary" effects for breast enlargement?

Concerning about the external products, if you only use them for 6 months without the capsules then the breast will not be able to maintain the size efficiently, however, the external products will still help your breast to remain firm and anti-sagging. This is so because the external products have the ability to activate only on the outer most layer of your breast skin and it will not be able to penetrate deep into your breast tissue where most of the volume takes place. With the help of breast capsules the inner most breast tissue will increase in size and fill up the inner volume of your breasts."

from St Herbs faq

anonymous
(no login)
Contradicting info
March 14 2007, 7:07 PM

http://www.stherb.com/index.php?page=for_women

Nowhere on the St. Herb page with info about the serums and creams does it say anything about enlargement. Only firming skin and preventing "lines" is mentioned.

On the Pueraria UK site on the other hand, there are product information that claims that the spray and cream can enlarge breasts.

According to the St. Herb FAQ,their serums and creams can only affect the outermost layer of the skin and will not be able to penetrate deep into the breast tissue where the volume takes place. So why bother?

And which information is correct? Can pueraria creams enlarge, or can't they? These two websites have contradicting information. This is confusing.

Anonymous
(no login)
March 15 2007, 3:21 AM

I think the book was written to make all of the topical St. Herb products sound different. The basic ingredient is the PM in all of them. They probably all have similar effects. They do not list any concentrations of PM so it is really hard to tell. Some of this is geared to sell more products. Why would anyone buy pills if the topicals did just as well? I think the topicals just add to the internals with increased firmness and improvment in density of the skin which can helps if a person has sagginess, ex after pregnancy and to improve the overall appearance of the breast. I am not sure if anyone has grown with topicals alone. Read Jelly's posts about the PM soap. Someone mentioned that the seller said that the Nano was not better than the cream. Previous posts do not show that the spray was anymore helpful than the cream. I dont think there is a wrong choice.

Anybody had success with only PM cream?
March 26 2008 at 10:40 PM bell (no login)

I'm really wary of taking pills - has anyone had success just using the creams? if so, which are the strongest/best, and also would the results be permanent once you'd grown?

Deb from Ebay
(no login)
Success...
April 10 2008, 9:38 PM

I just use the cream and I enjoy a satifying amount of success...about 2.5 - 3 sizes....And much more firmness. I have Cleavage now!!!

tina99
(no login)
Re: Anybody had success with only PM cream?
April 20 2008, 6:29 AM

i've been using the st.herbs pm cream twice a day and i use the blossom-s soap too for a month now and my boobs seem fuller, they seem to be the same size but they look bigger to me, right now im an A cup and i really believe my boobs will grow just using the cream and the soap in months time.

Deb from ebay
(no login)
???
April 24 2008, 11:18 PM

Just wondering why are your wary of the pills so much ...?

They have many benefits besides breast enlargement and they really are quite safe. The PM pills are likely safer than most the other formulae on the market...the other mixes of phytoestrogenic herbs are not bioidentical to human estradiol like the PM is. The very nature of a bio-identical plant hormone is that the human body will not recognize it as foreign and will not react to it with any stress. It is just like our own estradiol and studies on many cancer cell lines have shown that it actually INHIBITS the growth of cancer cells! The cancer researchers HAVE studied this herb in relation to menopausal symptom treatment and cancer cell growth. They have determined it to be safe and not a carcinogen. This is very comforting to know...you can read these reports and more on my site or my store pages. The link is www.stores.ebay.com/phytosense-premium-herbals ....hope this helps.

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
Re: Deb
April 28 2008, 10:42 PM

DEB- How long have you been using the cream and is it the Full Potential cream? Can you be on BCP and still use it?

Tina99- are you using the full potential cream?

I also use the blossom s soap 2 times a day and want to try a PM cream.

Vegangirl
(Login Vegangirl)
creams dont work alone
May 1 2008, 1:34 PM

Dont listen to Deb from Ebay, shes trying to sell her stuff. You wont grow from cream alone. Im growing from PM pills and so are a few others on this site, and they are often the cheapest option too.

Deb from ebay
(no login)
May 19 2008, 9:04 AM

I use a "home made" cream, made by the scientist that makes the soap. It is a 12% PM lotion... I use the soap and sometime use the spray from st herb as a special treat , it smells nice. I am past menopause and I have an increase size, firmness and lift that I really appreciate. YES you can use the creams and other topicals with the BCP or oral contraceptives.

Who ever said you can't grow with topicals (creams) alone is not being very helpful to the women who are trying to use topicals. You will likely get the most dramatic results from the use of pills and topicals together. But if you don't want to take pills or can't because you are on the the BCP you can still have results with out them, definitely.

CJ
(no login)
Anybody had success with only PM cream?
May 23 2008, 4:02 AM

I'm currently using the PM cream and my results from using the Blossom-S soap (1/2 inch growth or 1/2 cup size) are steady.

I have a question for Deb though. Can you use Blossom-S with BCP? And, have you heard of severe spotting being a side effect of Blossom-S after the 3rd month? I stopped using the soap though in favor of the PM cream and the spotting has lessened (although now I actually HAVE my period, lol) Anyways, I'm done.

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
CJ
May 23 2008, 9:07 PM

I am also using blossom s soap and pm cream (st herb) and was wondering how long you have been using both. I have been using the soap for a month and my period came early and stayed longer. I have been using the cream for a week and the boobs are firmer yeah! but no growth yet, been bad with lots of sweets. Do you take anything else?

Comfy
(Login comfy_chan)
Re: CJ
May 23 2008, 10:47 PM

Uh...no, I don't take anything else. Like I said, my body is pretty weird, I can only use the soap/cream like once a day. I started using the soap around Feb. 19th or 23rd, so this is officially my 3rd month. My first week on the soap was firmer and then by like the 2nd, 3rd week they started growing and feeling fuller/rounder. I don't know what's going on now, but I fill out a Victoria's Secret 36B bra pretty well (I started at a sad 32/34B)-- I don't think I'll be a C, even though that's what I was hoping to be.

As far as food goes, I just pretty much eat anything, but I've been eating Peanut butter and Jelly a lot lately cause they say protein is good for boobies. And I take Womens-1-A-Day since I'm mostly eating on-the-go. And uh...yeah!

Kekie
(Login Kekie)
May 24 2008, 3:26 AM

I don't use anything else either, well I take a multivitamin and next pay check I want to add calcium and collegen along with the soap and cream to see if it helps. My boobs are a bit rounder and a little fuller but no outward growth. Hoping it will start to happen, waiting for it anytime.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon