Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About Progesterone

Good night, sweets!Tongue

When I was a teen I was very curious about what was causing my breast soreness while I was with my period (the pain was awful) and after a good research I found it is a sex hormone that can change during the menstrual cycle.

So, I guess, progesterone is essential for breast enhancement but I don't know if there is any herb supplement or some kind of supplement that helps or improves the progesterone levels, and I'd like to try honestly.
I read long time ago about black cohosh or liquorice root but for example, my cousin who had issues with getting pregnant took beta carotene before taking the progesterone pills.

I am looking for more info about betacarotene and its effects but I'd appreciate any other informationBig Grin

Happy growing!! Blush

Fenugreek causes progesterone action on the breasts.

Check my threads.

(12-06-2016, 01:09 AM)Dynseli Wrote:  Fenugreek causes progesterone action on the breasts.

Check my threads.

Thank you very much!!

http://naturalremedysite.blogspot.com/20...reast.html

progesterone cream:
http://www.smokymountainnaturals.com/par...ife-cream/

use only during luteal phase.

Smile

The progesterone oil rubbed into your chest may help.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(12-06-2016, 01:09 AM)Dynseli Wrote:  Fenugreek causes progesterone action on the breasts.

Check my threads.

No, it doesn't. Fenugreek is an estrogen, not a progestin or even progestogen. The only reliable way to increase systemic progesterone is to take actual progesterone. This can be done using either prescription pills or with OTC transdermals such as progesterone cream, oil, or gel. Transdermals are safer and actually have a higher uptake. Pills are largely discarded in the liver.

(14-06-2016, 12:12 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  

Check my threads.

No, it doesn't. Fenugreek is an estrogen, not a progestin or even progestogen. The only reliable way to increase systemic progesterone is to take actual progesterone. This can be done using either prescription pills or with OTC transdermals such as progesterone cream, oil, or gel. Transdermals are safer and actually have a higher uptake. Pills are largely discarded in the liver.

so, there isn't any supplement or herb that boosts progesterone ?Huh
ps : thank you for the info!Blush

Well, Abi, again, you would be wrong.

And another thing, you copy a lot of what I posted here, but you overgeneralize and get plenty of information wrong. Perhaps its because you're stupid. If anyone asks why I insulted you, it's because you were rude before, and your intention here is to continue spreading your stupidity, and dangerous suggestions about getting prescriptions.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon