Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

About Progesterone

(14-06-2016, 02:34 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 12:12 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(12-06-2016, 01:09 AM)Dynseli Wrote:  Fenugreek causes progesterone action on the breasts.

Check my threads.

No, it doesn't. Fenugreek is an estrogen, not a progestin or even progestogen. The only reliable way to increase systemic progesterone is to take actual progesterone. This can be done using either prescription pills or with OTC transdermals such as progesterone cream, oil, or gel. Transdermals are safer and actually have a higher uptake. Pills are largely discarded in the liver.

so, there isn't any supplement or herb that boosts progesterone ?Huh
ps : thank you for the info!Blush

progesterone creammmm! hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! lol (i dont mean to be rude, just come on! lmao)

(14-06-2016, 01:51 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 02:34 AM)sweetorange Wrote:  
(14-06-2016, 12:12 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  
(12-06-2016, 01:09 AM)Dynseli Wrote:  Fenugreek causes progesterone action on the breasts.

Check my threads.

No, it doesn't. Fenugreek is an estrogen, not a progestin or even progestogen. The only reliable way to increase systemic progesterone is to take actual progesterone. This can be done using either prescription pills or with OTC transdermals such as progesterone cream, oil, or gel. Transdermals are safer and actually have a higher uptake. Pills are largely discarded in the liver.

so, there isn't any supplement or herb that boosts progesterone ?Huh
ps : thank you for the info!Blush

progesterone creammmm! hellloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! lol (i dont mean to be rude, just come on! lmao)

Hahahahahaha soooooorrryyyy I didn't read your post!!! I need to check the threads when Im not sleepy sheepyBig GrinBig Grin Ps: just in luteal phase then ??

(14-06-2016, 02:00 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hahahahahaha soooooorrryyyy I didn't read your post!!! I need to check the threads when Im not sleepy sheepyBig GrinBig Grin Ps: just in luteal phase then ??

lol it's okay, yes. Only use PC during your luteal phase because that is when the hormone progesterone rises in the female body. If you use it during a different part of your cycle you might throw your hormones off. Only use it during a different time of your cycle if a doctor tells you or for menopause purposes. Smile

also, here is a sticky thread that was my holy grail when I started NBE

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21602

Lotus is amazing, every NBE herb and what it does for breast growth.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon