Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Which dome is this?

Hello NBers! I was wondering if someone could help me figure out what size dome this is?-->

I bought NB with L domes, it was wayyy too small. XL will be too small as well-- a big problem for me is the width of the domes. I do not fit it. The above dome looks very round in comparison to the other domes.

this is the L system that doesn't fit me:

it's almost coned shaped, as well.

I don't want pointed shaped breast, I would like them to be more round, so basically the dome all the way to the far right:

which dome is that? & Do you think it will give me what I am looking for, as well? (working on roundness/shape/symmetry)

Thank you lovelies~

Have your tried contacting/email noogleberry?, i think they'd have that kind of specific information.

(11-06-2016, 09:59 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Have your tried contacting/email noogleberry?, i think they'd have that kind of specific information.

I did.. they take sooo long to get back to me :/ I have been looking online trying to figure it out. I hope Lucy gets back to me soon.

If you're still trying to find an answer, this thread might help...

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=19940

-j

I got a response from Lucy and found out, it's XXL-- thanks!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon