Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and Calcium

so, its pretty well known of the importance of having calcium along with PM to make it work.. I am wondering, if using PM topically, that you should add a liquid calcium along with it?

I have seen it available on Amazon for around 20 dollars.

what do you think? pm topical with liquid calcium for a boost topically?

THANK YOU SO MUCH TANYA!
Thanks for being Tanya again! Between your name changes and avatar swaps I couldn't keep track of one of my favorite posters. Love your current avatar by the way.

So I guess I am behind the power curve again and didnt know that Calcium boosted PM. Is this just for topical of when taken internally also?

Thanks
Bobbi

Bobbi
just drink milk with pm at night
easy

Julie
x

Thats way too easy!
Thanks Julie

(13-06-2016, 03:57 PM)Happyme Wrote:  THANK YOU SO MUCH TANYA!
Thanks for being Tanya again! Between your name changes and avatar swaps I couldn't keep track of one of my favorite posters. Love your current avatar by the way.

So I guess I am behind the power curve again and didnt know that Calcium boosted PM. Is this just for topical of when taken internally also?

Thanks
Bobbi

oh your so sweet! thank you Smile .. yes I love my new avatar.. been searching for one like this for years Tongue

I do tend to switch names a lot (especially in chatroom, mostly humor related).

I will have to see where it was that I saw about taking calcium pills when taking PM internally, my thoughts were, if you can take it internally, you should be able to take calcium externally as well ( so long as it can pass through the skin...perhaps DMSO is also needed for that to happen.) just was wondering aloud Tongue

articles on PM and calcium:

apparently there can be some bone loss through calcium loss. perhaps, its more to prevent bone loss than boost pm?

PM + calcium loss:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15647615

Another related BN thread concerning this :
http://breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=15123

excerpt from Ainterol site:
http://www.ainterol.us/products/Pueraria...ps%29.html

"Enhancing Pueraria Mirifica effects:

Take PMC together with calcium tablets or with enriched-calcium liquid. You can use Pueraria Mirifica Breast Spray to boost your breast enlargement treatment. "

excerpt from pueraria Mirfica website :

http://www.puerariamirificashop.com/5-st...ger-boobs/

Step 1 Increase Your Calcium Intake

When taking your first pill in the morning, always take it on an empty stomach and with calcium rich milk. You can take your daily vitamin supplement as usual, but ensuring that you add the calcium to the Pueraria Mirifica will ensure that your body will absorb it all completely. Calcium bonds to the Pueraria extract allowing your body to break it down and distribute it through your body more effectively. Without calcium, your body will expel a large portion of the contents of your pill. (Can’t drink milk? Try almond or soy milk fortified with calcium.)

those are just a few examples of websites telling you to add calcium, and as you see, a few tell you why

hope this helps!

I'm having a problem with calcium. It makes me severely constipated. Doesn't matter what the source is. What do I do? I've tried everything to help me poop better with no luck. So now I have a bloated belly.

(26-06-2016, 08:28 PM)DiamondDolly Wrote:  I'm having a problem with calcium. It makes me severely constipated. Doesn't matter what the source is. What do I do? I've tried everything to help me poop better with no luck. So now I have a bloated belly.

well you definitely need to up your fluid intake (water, water , water) at least 7 glasses through the day.

2nd prune juice will definitely relax your bowels.. (prune juice if you cant go properly, bananas if you go too much).

short of that, you may need to take stool softeners (available at local pharmacy or drug store, Walmart, etc).

try the increase of water first Smile then prune juice as a failsafe
or try calcium topically

You can use PM in creams, lotions or serum, If you not sure about PM and Calcium can eat together. Some medicine or supplements can't eat together, you should consult with a doctor.

(27-06-2016, 10:07 AM)puerariamirifica Wrote:  You can use PM in creams, lotions or serum, If you not sure about PM and Calcium can eat together. Some medicine or supplements can't eat together, you should consult with a doctor.

Aren't you the expert?, can you answer (for everyone's benefit) why calcium is needed with PM.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon