Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can PM make your breast closer together and/or more lifted?

I really don't like the size or shape of my breast. Can PM make them perkier or closer together? If not, is there anything else that can help? Im considering surgery but a lot of guys don't like the feel of implants so im looking into nbe.
Thanks! Smile

As far as the breasts closer together part, check out this thread for some ideas: http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=26476

I avoid push up bras while trying to grow / reshape. Been wearing a lot of those triangle swimsuit tops. I like to criss cross the top strings in an X then tie around the back of my neck. Since you can adjust the strings they allow for growth. and they seem to be helping the shape of my breasts a lot.

Hey I just downloaded a breast exercise app. You can pick from a lost of exercises to do. This should also help with shape. Just search for it in your app store. Hope this helps!

Your bra can make your breast so close together, you should to select a bra that not large or not small because it is not good for your breast.

Pueraria Mirifica can make your breast closer together and you should to exercise or massage your breast with use Pueraria products together, it can make you see the results faster. Big Grin

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon