Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Worst Foods for Breast Growth

In my opinion, the foods that oppose breast growth are far more important to know than the foods that create breast growth.

Foods that reduce breast growth turn hormones into their sulfur forms. The sulfur form of estrogen is more than 100 times weaker than the normal form. Therefore, eating foods with these sulfur properties can reverse breast growth.

There are also foods that increase testosterone. It is important to know that foods that block testosterone are actually used by some body builders to increase their testosterone. The body starts compensating for low activity and because there will still be low activity with higher amounts of testosterone, the production can increase very quickly.

And besides that, there are still foods that increase testosterone directly.

Here are the sulphurizing foods: Broccoli, brussels sprouts, garlic, onion, mustard, wasabi (the real version, not horseradish), leeks, kale, cauliflower and cabbage.

Testosterone blockers that can strengthen testosterone production: Celery, dill, black pepper.

Testosterone boosting foods: Asparagus, olive oil, argan oil, red meat, fish (but fish may also help estrogen), most fungi.

Zinc powers testosterone production, making oysters and mussels a particularly bad choice for their outstanding zinc content.

Vitamin D, which is rare in food, can fight estrogen, but Vitamin D should be eaten if possible due to the amount of time most people spend inside combined with the low amount of foods with the vitamin. (Vitamins are vital and going without them can be life-threatening. The kidney is able to produce its own Vitamin D, even without sunlight, but relying on the kidney too much causes kidney disease.)

Most mushrooms promote masculine hormones and effective removal of estrogen while estrogenic fungi are very rare (with most of those mycoestrogens being toxins). Additionally, mushrooms can be a great source of Vitamin D if they have recently absorbed sunlight, regardless of whether or not they are cut when absorbing it.

(15-06-2016, 06:19 PM)Jhalem Wrote:  Foods that reduce breast growth turn hormones into their sulfur forms. The sulfur form of estrogen is more than 100 times weaker than the normal form. Therefore, eating foods with these sulfur properties can reverse breast growth.

Hi Jhalem,
Do you have any science (papers) that supports your claim?
Quote:Estrogen sulfates are quantitatively the most important form of circulating estrogens during the menstrual cycle and in the post-menopausal period. Huge quantities of estrone sulfate and estradiol sulfate are found in the breast tissues of patients with mammary carcinoma.

Estrone sulfate is converted in a very high percentage to estradiol (E2) in different hormone-dependent mammary cancer cell lines (MCF-7, R-27, T-47D)
http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/art...3189900770

Celery inhibits 5 alpha reductase , black pepper improves bioavailability of P450-cyp34 enzyme and helps lower cholesterol (both postive for NBE). Zinc inhibits 5 alpha reductase:

5 alpha reductase inhibitor FOOD LIST
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=17436&pid=159358&highlight=Black+pepper#pid159358

NBE food list
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23292&pid=148145&highlight=Black+pepper#pid148145

Black pepper and piperine reduce cholesterol uptake and enhance translocation of cholesterol transporter proteins.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22736065/?i=6&from=/21434835/related

(15-01-2016, 12:38 AM)Lotus Wrote:  Thanks POM, sorry Ella. Blush

Here's an example of what how interactions can happen, multiplying its effects. Say you drink green tea (a CYP17 inhibitor of testosterone). Now because you add piperine (in certain supplements, or added by supplementing) it increases the EGCG (polyphenols) in green tea by 1.3 fold.

J Nutr. 2004 Aug;134(8):1948-52.
Piperine enhances the bioavailability of the tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate in mice.
Lambert JD1, Hong J, Kim DH, Mishin VM, Yang CS.
Author information
Abstract
(-)-Epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), from green tea (Camellia sinensis), has demonstrated chemopreventive activity in animal models of carcinogenesis. Previously, we reported the bioavailability of EGCG in rats (1.6%) and mice (26.5%). Here, we report that cotreatment with a second dietary component, piperine (from black pepper), enhanced the bioavailability of EGCG in mice. Intragastric coadministration of 163.8 micromol/kg EGCG and 70.2 micromol/kg piperine to male CF-1 mice increased the plasma C(max) and area under the curve (AUC) by 1.3-fold compared to mice treated with EGCG only. Piperine appeared to increase EGCG bioavailability by inhibiting glucuronidation and gastrointestinal transit. Piperine (100 micromol/L) inhibited EGCG glucuronidation in mouse small intestine (by 40%) but not in hepatic microsomes. Piperine (20 micromol/L) also inhibited production of EGCG-3"-glucuronide in human HT-29 colon adenocarcinoma cells. Small intestinal EGCG levels in CF-1 mice following treatment with EGCG alone had a C(max) = 37.50 +/- 22.50 nmol/g at 60 min that then decreased to 5.14 +/- 1.65 nmol/g at 90 min; however, cotreatment with piperine resulted in a C(max) = 31.60 +/- 15.08 nmol/g at 90 min, and levels were maintained above 20 nmol/g until 180 min. This resulted in a significant increase in the small intestine EGCG AUC (4621.80 +/- 1958.72 vs. 1686.50 +/- 757.07 (nmol/g.min)). EGCG appearance in the colon and the feces of piperine-cotreated mice was slower than in mice treated with EGCG alone. The present study demonstrates the modulation of the EGCG bioavailablity by a second dietary component and illustrates a mechanism for interactions between dietary chemicals.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?filters=&orig_db=PubMed&cmd=Search&term=134%2A%5Bvolume%5D%20AND%201948%5Bpage%5D%20AND%202004%5Bpdat%5D%20AND%20Lambert%20JD%5Bauth%5D

Inhibition of 5 alpha-reductase activity in human skin by zinc and azelaic acid.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/3207614/

concentrations of 3 or 9 mmol/l, zinc was a potent inhibitor of 5 alpha-reductase activity. At high concentrations, zinc could completely inhibit the enzyme activity

Lol ...sure make a list of all my food groups. Sad

I'm not so sure about the Brussels sprouts. I read somewhere that they are estrogenic. I also remember they made my breasts swell up after eating them. Of course it was temporary, but my experience seems to back up the estrogen theory.

I don’t think any food is especially harmful to NBE.  Brassica family foods (broccoli, brussels sprouts, cabbage, etc.) for example are natural sources of DIM.  It’s often taken to reduce “bad” estrogen and it may have other hormonal benefits as I think Lotus might have pointed out.  These foods also tend to be very nutritious, important for both health and NBE, so I don’t think it’s a good idea to cut them out.  It also tends to take a very large amount of food to have any hormonal effect, and again even then it’s probably not major or necessarily bad at all like with brassicas.

The only food I’ve ever read about greatly shrinking boobs in practice is protein powder, by multiple sizes even, and I suspect that was only because a very excessive amount was used to the point where it replaced other good nutrition.  Likewise the only times I read about major growth from food was when it was very nutritious.  For example HCLF vegan: high carb, low fat whole foods and not excessive protein.  Or consuming lots and lots of parsley, whole seeds, or other nutritious foods.  Or lots of collagen such as lots of chicken’s feet broth.  It’s always a major diet change not this or that here and there.  In general I think it’s good to eat a lot of whole fresh foods, mostly plants, and not canned or refined.  To get the most nutrition.  Whole grains/beans/nuts (not refined or canned) > fresh strongly flavored veggies > seafood > whole eggs > fresh raw fruit > dairy.  Limit or eliminate white flour, soda (diet or not), farmed land meat, candy, pastries, canned food, dried fruits & veggies (But dry seeds are great), other refined foods, etc.  Frozen is still good.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon