Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Can someone tell me what cup size I need?

Hey guys, so when I was last measured I was a 34c. I do not think I am a c cup. I'm wondering should I buy the medium noogleberry cups or large? My goal is to be a 34 d. Here's some pics of my current breast size. I also am taking PM I believe 700 mg a day, can I up the dosage? Would that be safe? Also I do breast massage

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(16-06-2016, 03:37 AM)Melmitch997 Wrote:  Hey guys, so when I was last measured I was a 34c. I do not think I am a c cup. I'm wondering should I buy the medium noogleberry cups or large? My goal is to be a 34 d. Here's some pics of my current breast size. I also am taking PM I believe 700 mg a day, can I up the dosage? Would that be safe? Also I do breast massage

I would probably go with an Xtra large... I am 38 C and have that size. I also have about 4 inch's more to fill before my nipples touch the end.

Hey!

We seem pretty similar in build/size. I too am a 34c, but don't look like a C at all. I would recommend at least the large cups and like iaboy said, probably even the X-large. I started with the med cups but grew out of them so fast. Now I have the contoured larges, which are awesome, but honestly I sort of wish I had the XLs. I feel like my chest is wide enough to handle it, and it seems that the wider the cup, the more potential to grow a full shape rather than long shape. I hope that makes sense.

Either way, I'm keeping my large cups for now. They work great and I don't have the extra money for the bigger ones. But they say to buy the largest you can because you will grow into them.

Have you thought about contacting Lucy from Noogleberry? She's really helpful.

As far as PM, I can't tell you about that because I use B.O.

(17-06-2016, 04:34 PM)MzHoney Wrote:  Hey!

We seem pretty similar in build/size. I too am a 34c, but don't look like a C at all. I would recommend at least the large cups and like iaboy said, probably even the X-large. I started with the med cups but grew out of them so fast. Now I have the contoured larges, which are awesome, but honestly I sort of wish I had the XLs. I feel like my chest is wide enough to handle it, and it seems that the wider the cup, the more potential to grow a full shape rather than long shape. I hope that makes sense.

Either way, I'm keeping my large cups for now. They work great and I don't have the extra money for the bigger ones. But they say to buy the largest you can because you will grow into them.

Have you thought about contacting Lucy from Noogleberry? She's really helpful.

As far as PM, I can't tell you about that because I use B.O.

Awesome! Thanks so much for your help, I think I'll go ahead and get the xtra large, how much have you grown since using and how long has it been?

I started my first round a couple years back and started at 34". I stopped for a few years and started again a few months ago. It's all in my thread. I'm currently at 36.5", so that's 2.5 inches total. I'm taking BO too, but I know noogleberry has had a lot to do with it. I'm pretty happy with my results and feel that with patience and dedication noogleberry and BO will take me even further Smile

(18-06-2016, 05:06 AM)MzHoney Wrote:  I started my first round a couple years back and started at 34". I stopped for a few years and started again a few months ago. It's all in my thread. I'm currently at 36.5", so that's 2.5 inches total. I'm taking BO too, but I know noogleberry has had a lot to do with it. I'm pretty happy with my results and feel that with patience and dedication noogleberry and BO will take me even further Smile

Hi totally newbie here, maybe I ask what is a BO?

(30-06-2016, 07:05 AM)zippo Wrote:  
(18-06-2016, 05:06 AM)MzHoney Wrote:  I started my first round a couple years back and started at 34". I stopped for a few years and started again a few months ago. It's all in my thread. I'm currently at 36.5", so that's 2.5 inches total. I'm taking BO too, but I know noogleberry has had a lot to do with it. I'm pretty happy with my results and feel that with patience and dedication noogleberry and BO will take me even further Smile

Bovine Ovary Smile

(01-07-2016, 09:15 AM)MarcyAno Wrote:  
(30-06-2016, 07:05 AM)zippo Wrote:  

Bovine Ovary Smile

oh thanks. havne't heard of that but will google Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon