Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Itch!!?

Hi everybody, so ive been having some kind off ear infection with swelling and excess liquud wax, but the worst part is that its itching very bad, and the itch is here for about two weeks now and no longer limited.to my ear...i have itch all over my body especially on my hands,legs,forehead my eyebrows in particular and inside my nose and ears...its bothering me big time and a search at the internet makes me think this is hormonal..to be more specific i think its caused by androgens or SHBG.....i have been taking astaxanthine but more like every other day....so i think maybe swifting levels off androgens makes my hair follicles react which causes my terrible itch...what do you guys think? anybody experienced such itch before? i also smell a bit sour...(ew). Further nothing see on my skin...only increased sebum and earwax..Should i up my dose so i can completely override these androgens or should i stop taking astaxanthin? Any help is greatly aprreciated. Thanks for.reading!!

It could be high estrogens, or another hormone, even one you said. Could be allergies to an herb, or nuts. It's possible itching and swelling can come from emotional stress. It would be good to take a break.

(16-06-2016, 07:58 PM)Dynseli Wrote:  It could be high estrogens, or another hormone, even one you said. Could be allergies to an herb, or nuts. It's possible itching and swelling can come from emotional stress. It would be good to take a break.

Thanks D, I kind of was on a break..with only astaxanthine and my regular multi-vitamins. I bought lemons today for whatever kind off inflammation this is..maybe I need to be alkalised seeing the eear-infection and the sour smell coming from the wax..Sad I also saw a documentary about someone with a algue poisining coming from eating seafood...So I wondered is astaxanthine even a safe supplement?! Read good stuff bout it though and I dont really want to stop..it was pretty expensive and I doubt whether its the cause or not.

Hey Hanny,

Astaxanthin is a strong (more powerful than CoQ10), imo it's a supreme antioxidant that also inhibits DHT@ 4-8mg of astaxanthin daily.

Big Grin

(16-06-2016, 09:47 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Hey Hanny,

Astaxanthin is a strong (more powerful than CoQ10), imo it's a supreme antioxidant that also inhibits DHT@ 4-8mg of astaxanthin daily.

Big Grin

Thanks L i know but made from an algue right..isnt that risky seeing the sea bacteria and maybe other dangerous algues? I have a reputable brand...but duno if it could harm me like this or if its just a reaction to androgen swings.. who knows lol.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon