Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Stopping BO, side effects?

Exclamation 

So I've been on BO for about 8 months, and want to try taking a break. If I stop, do I stop gradually, or just cold turkey? Will I experience any side effects from stopping? Like spotting or anything? Won't it be a sudden, drastic shock to my body if I just stop? Anyone else have advice/input?

Thank you!!! ❤️

It's not really recommended to do any program for that long without taking a break/cleanse. I am on my break month at the moment and did not notice any side effects, but it is better if you stop it from new cycle when hormones' levels change naturally.
Also so far all my growth is still with me Big Grin

Thank you for the advice, koyashkay. I am going to take my month break. When you say it's best to stop at the new cycle.. do you mean right after your period ends?[/align]

No, I mean right when it starts Smile Your hormones' levels are lowest right before your period starts and my educated guess is that it helps our bodies to adjust hormonal levels easier rather than stopping somewhere in the middle of cycle with sudden drop.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon