Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Are stretch mark permanent?

I just got new stretch mark Sad they are super obvious. Is that anymethod to make them dissapear? I feel so ugly Sad(

[attachment=12649]

(19-06-2016, 05:21 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  I just got new stretch mark Sad they are super obvious. Is that anymethod to make them dissapear? I feel so ugly Sad(

Hey! I think those aren't stretch marks , you just over pumped ..... I had the same marks around my breasts when it happened to me . Just stop noogling until its totally gone and use almond or coconut oil for softening the zone!

i bet there are lots and lots of natural tinctures, oils, extracts and generally speaking, stuff. i seem to recall that arnica was good ..topically. please be careful with the pumping. we are really so vulnerable ...walking, talking, skipping, hopscotching biological miracles of lymphatics, nerves, capillaries, connective matrix ..so, so easy to damage our bodies. i get compression rings that may finally fade after nearly an hour and i'm not pumping so very hard. some other girls mentioned the 7/2 method ..that's what i do now and i like it ..7 minutes on/2 minutes light massage, i do 3 of those in a row, that's enough for me ...breasts are complex structures ...please be gentle. also, i use a lot of aloe vera gel ..i think it's very good ..also, it stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen and elastin. get some protein ..you know, some dietary resources with which to heal

No, strech marks are not permanent.
I am a man with gyno and when my breasts swelled I had strech marks on the upper half of my breasts.
A gentle massage with baby oil ar any mild oil or body lotion will help.
Tongue 

I've had success with vicks vaporub on stretch marks if had since I was 12! I'm a little over 30 now.

Thank you everyone! I decided use Bio-oil, apply it twice a day. And the result is satisfying Big Grin. To me,oil helps more as it moisture the skin (i have dry skin)

Looks more like slight bruising, that will go away.
Kind of like a teenage hickey.

Looking good, none the less.

(26-06-2016, 04:43 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Looks more like slight bruising, that will go away.
Kind of like a teenage hickey.

Looking good, none the less.

Yes its like a hickey , both cuase by too much suction
Im happy they are almost gone nowBlush

Blush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon