Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

No period after PM and Maca

Hey everyone, hopefully there is some explanation to that and I'm wondering if any of you had similar problems before.
I used to take pm and maca for around three/four months but wasn't very consistent with that. Last month I decided to stop taking it as I didn't have time to continue my NBE routine. Now it's almost the end of this month and still no sign of a period. While taking maca and pm my cycles got quite long, my periods had never been very regular but from 28-30 days I went to having periods every 34-35 days. Now I'm very concerned because I'm still not on my period which should come around 2 weeks ago. I took two pregnancy tests they are both negative. I have absolutely no idea what's happening. Has anyone had this problem before?

(22-06-2016, 07:59 PM)BustyJ9509 Wrote:  Hey everyone, hopefully there is some explanation to that and I'm wondering if any of you had similar problems before.
I used to take pm and maca for around three/four months but wasn't very consistent with that. Last month I decided to stop taking it as I didn't have time to continue my NBE routine. Now it's almost the end of this month and still no sign of a period. While taking maca and pm my cycles got quite long, my periods had never been very regular but from 28-30 days I went to having periods every 34-35 days. Now I'm very concerned because I'm still not on my period which should come around 2 weeks ago. I took two pregnancy tests they are both negative. I have absolutely no idea what's happening. Has anyone had this problem before?

Have you been cycling pm? and then together with maca id say take maca only inluteal phase...i once had a period of 50+ days from being inconsistent with pm. But if you just take a break it will fix quite rapid, at least for me it did. You also take some fenugreek now to trigger your period. Hope this helps.

Thank you so much for advice I'll definitely try, I have some "symptoms" of upcoming period but it still got me worried. I was definitely not taking any of these pills responsibly, until I started lurking on the forum. I used to take them all month after I stopped my period and then would stop 5 days before I was suppose to be on one, so now I definitely know that can be the cause of that. Do you know if there are any other herbs or methods to get my hormones back on track? I don't want to go to doctors and get some medication prescribed I'm more into organic/natural ways.

I would wait until you got your period and it would be best to wait out another month too so you know if it fixed itself or not. Then you can decide to do something about it like taking pc cream in luteal phase(if you think you need progesterone) or maybe maca to balance yourself. But if it fixed you can just go back to cycling pm i think...

Thank you so much, I will definitely try I'm just so anxiously waiting for my period to come like I don't know if it's my messed up hormones but I'm thinking that I might be pregnant? I took a pregnancy test two days ago it came out negative but I just don't know what to do. I'm having cramps everyday for past few days now but still no period. I have fenugreek but only in a spice form and I don't know how to take it, or should I look up for pills?

(29-06-2016, 11:16 PM)BustyJ9509 Wrote:  Thank you so much, I will definitely try I'm just so anxiously waiting for my period to come like I don't know if it's my messed up hormones but I'm thinking that I might be pregnant? I took a pregnancy test two days ago it came out negative but I just don't know what to do. I'm having cramps everyday for past few days now but still no period. I have fenugreek but only in a spice form and I don't know how to take it, or should I look up for pills?

Oh that sounds bad. But not pregnant so thats good. How late are you btw? I always took fenugreek seeds in my tea.just threw boiling water in it with a random tea bag so it was tasty..sometimes if my period really didnt came i also ate the seeds after I drunk the ''fenugreek water'', its pretty disgusting but it works like magic for me. I took a good bottom full of seeds in my mug. Hope youll get your period..you might get some painkillers bc it will probably be a heavy one after a long time not.. make sure you'll stay hydratedWink

Thank you for every single advice! I really appreciate it, but sadly it turned out I'm actually pregnant. Don't know how to feel about it but at least I don't have to feel uncertain anymore. Sad

(04-07-2016, 01:43 PM)BustyJ9509 Wrote:  Thank you for every single advice! I really appreciate it, but sadly it turned out I'm actually pregnant. Don't know how to feel about it but at least I don't have to feel uncertain anymore. Sad

You're welcome, thats what this community is about!Smile Hopefully you can make the right choice, you're still early in you're pregnancy so there are still simple procedures out there to help you. Goodluck. And leave the herbs alone for a whileWink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon