Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Great news for female PM users :)

I did a little research on Pueraria Mirifica and the main estrogen in it is estriol. Come to find out NOT linked to breast cancer and actually lowers the bad cells (especially when taken with antioxidants or when you eat foods rich with antioxidants such as blueberrys, acai, etc)

Here is one of the links I found talking about estriol:

http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/20...th/Page-01

Thank you for sharing this! I have been taking PM for 3 months now with excellent results, but recently heard that high levels of estrogen can cause cancer. I'm glad this is not true of PM.

(10-11-2016, 05:28 PM)bigbrains Wrote:  Thank you for sharing this! I have been taking PM for 3 months now with excellent results, but recently heard that high levels of estrogen can cause cancer. I'm glad this is not true of PM.
Hi big brains,

I am just starting my NBE journey and I need a little advice on when to take PM?  I am waiting til I get my period.  When I saw that you are getting such good results, I was hoping you could tell me how often you take PM?

Thanks

Still gotta bear in mind they are talking about topical use of honest to goodness bioidentical estriol. A huge portion of PM pills  out there are fake too and advising women take way too much. Most of those topical PM creams will be filled with preservatives and nastys too and how do you know how much PM would actually be in there and if its the good stuff. 
I ordered some PM slices to make into tea. Be lucky if they even get in the country but if im gonna try PM its gonna be the way its tradtionally eaten. Even then who knows what imported stuff might be subjected too, irradation, pesticides these days. Its tough unless you go direct to northern thailand.
Most interesting article though and didnt realise how hard you know who is trying to get bio identical hormones off the market. I like their suggestions of high dose VD cruceiferous veg etc to keep the estrogens in level.

(10-11-2016, 05:28 PM)bigbrains Wrote:  Thank you for sharing this! I have been taking PM for 1 month Big Grin now , but recently heard that high levels of estrogen can cause cancer. And taking pills three times caused decrease in libido so got worried, I'm glad this is not true of PM and also glad to know that ur results are positive ?

(21-01-2017, 06:40 PM)NBEwithMolly Wrote:  
(10-11-2016, 05:28 PM)bigbrains Wrote:  Thank you for sharing this! I have been taking PM for 3 months now with excellent results, but recently heard that high levels of estrogen can cause cancer. I'm glad this is not true of PM.
Hi big brains,

I am just starting my NBE journey and I need a little advice on when to take PM?  I am waiting til I get my period.  When I saw that you are getting such good results, I was hoping you could tell me how often you take PM?

Thanks

Hi Molly! 

Sorry I took so long to reply! I haven't had access to my computer due to moving. 

I started taking one pill a day and slowly (after 2-3 weeks) increased to 2 a day, and after a month of that increased to 4 pills, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I take them with calcium to help with absorption. 

I usually put on the serum first, 4-6 drops/breast, massage till absorbed, then put on the cream. That takes a bit longer to absorb, so I do my massages until its tacky.

I loved the Purafem products, but had several bad experiences with order mixups and customer service taking MONTHS to fix them. I've since switched to Ainterol, which seems to be working just as well. I haven't had any growth past 32dd, but I also have decreased back down to only taking 2 pills a day (move and career transition make it really difficult to be consistent with medication!) 

One important thing to note is that I keep track of my cycle with an app, and when it's almost time for my period I go down to 2 pills/day for a week, and then resume the 4 pills/day. There are hormones in PM that affect your cycle similar to birth control, so at a higher dose of 4 pills/day you'll skip your period if you don't decrease the dose once a month. 
P.S. DON'T depend on PM as birth control!

(06-04-2017, 08:05 PM)bigbrains Wrote:  
(21-01-2017, 06:40 PM)NBEwithMolly Wrote:  
Hi big brains,

Thanks

Hi Molly! 

Sorry I took so long to reply! I haven't had access to my computer due to moving. 

I started taking one pill a day and slowly (after 2-3 weeks) increased to 2 a day, and after a month of that increased to 4 pills, 2 in the morning and 2 at night. I take them with calcium to help with absorption. 

I usually put on the serum first, 4-6 drops/breast, massage till absorbed, then put on the cream. That takes a bit longer to absorb, so I do my massages until its tacky.

I loved the Purafem products, but had several bad experiences with order mixups and customer service taking MONTHS to fix them. I've since switched to Ainterol, which seems to be working just as well. I haven't had any growth past 32dd, but I also have decreased back down to only taking 2 pills a day (move and career transition make it really difficult to be consistent with medication!) 

One important thing to note is that I keep track of my cycle with an app, and when it's almost time for my period I go down to 2 pills/day for a week, and then resume the 4 pills/day. There are hormones in PM that affect your cycle similar to birth control, so at a higher dose of 4 pills/day you'll skip your period if you don't decrease the dose once a month. 
P.S. DON'T depend on PM as birth control!

That is so smart to drop the dose! Thanks for sharing. Do experience irregularities in your cycle like this bb? And are there other things you taking working out for you?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon