Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

things that have helped me with my PM routine

A few pointers that have helped me (note: everyone is different, so trial and effort is how I figured this out for myself)

First off, DETOX.

Everyone talks about detoxing internally, but never externally, or on the skin.

I just started back on PM. Already feeling tingly sensations in my breasts.

I wash my hair with Head And Shoulder with peppermint and tea trea oil in it. There's only one store in my town that has the one with peppermint / tea trea oil. I've noticed considerable amount of hair growth since using this shampoo. I follow up with some Suave detangler, and just a dab of moroccan argon oil through the hair. If it's warm outside, or I'm going to be in the sun, I'll use a few spritz of Chi Iron Guard (It's a heat protectant, which I've found to protect against heat from the sun)

I make sure to use an exfoliating bodywash once to twice a week to remove dead skin cells and promote new skin cell regeneration

I use hemp lotion after showering - my hemp lotion also contains tea tree oil and green tea which helps block DHT - tea tree oil is also an antifungal.

So for those of you who think about detox, there are more than one way to keep your body detoxed and fresh.

Hope this helps, and any tips / advice is also appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon