Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My progress with kangzhu medium cup

(15-07-2016, 02:47 PM)Ammako Wrote:  
(04-07-2016, 10:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  That is awesome progress!! Congratulations!

Thank you karren Big Grin
Btw here's another 10th day picture. I start taking picture after 10 days now.

I gain some weight around 8kg and i want to slim down a little bit. (if i see myself in mirror i don't have much curve and my boobs look small Sad )
Does anyone know something that suppress appetite? Cause i can't stop eating and i try exercise too. Sorry it's oot but I'm not happy with my body lately

wow

(04-07-2016, 10:33 PM)Karren Wrote:  That is awesome progress!! Congratulations!

I gain some weight around 8kg and i want to slim down a little bit. (if i see myself in mirror i don't have much curve and my boobs look small Sad )
Does anyone know something that suppress appetite? Cause i can't stop eating and i try exercise too. Sorry it's oot but I'm not happy with my body lately

Increase your consumption of vegetables , keeping calories low

(15-07-2016, 09:30 PM)myboobs Wrote:  

Increase your consumption of vegetables , keeping calories low

Hope i can do that xD

It's been 2 month since i use kangzhu. Yay..!
My routine is just pumping everyday and little bit massage. I don't eat any herb btw.

The difference between last month is not too much i think?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Your breasts are lovely, I definitely see more fullness and protrusion.. It might just be swelling from pumping but keep at it and it will turn into growth.. Good luck!

(23-07-2016, 04:47 AM)Ammako Wrote:  It's been 2 month since i use kangzhu. Yay..!
My routine is just pumping everyday and little bit massage. I don't eat any herb btw.

Lovely boobies Wink

(23-07-2016, 04:47 AM)Ammako Wrote:  It's been 2 month since i use kangzhu. Yay..!

Gorgeous

I second AquA, I see the difference-- beautiful. keep it up love!

So last night i think i overpump (the ring mark still there) and i checked my weight i lost 2kg. When i compare my boobs i think it getting smaller. Or it is just me?
Can i still get bigger boobs while losing weight? I'm in dilemma now

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be careful about ring marks, they can become permanent scars if you persist in pumping too long. Ring marks should disappear within 1 hour of pumping. Stop pumping every 15 minutes, remove the cups, massage your boobs and especially the area where the ring marks appear before continuing to pump. Also massage at least twice a day for 5 to 10 minutes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon