Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growth! I think..

Alright so ill start by saying all i do for my NBE is breast massages, (chi + female deer, 2x a time, 360 rotations for each method). I started my NBE program 3 months and 4 days ago (started March 19th 2016) and sometimes i cant tell if i have growth or if its just from my period. I have a weird thing that happens when i get my period..So about 2 & 1/2 - 3 weeks before i get my period my boobs swell, ache, and get larger (this has been happening for years now so its not because of my NBE and tbh i really like it cuz my boobs get to be full and round for most of the month) but then on the first day of my period, my boobs stop swelling and aching and go back to their normal size (its supposed to be the opposite, right? like your boobs don't hurt until you get your period and then they stop when its over?) BUT NOT THIS TIME! i got my period 3 days ago and my boobs have stopped aching, however they look to have not gone down to their "normal size" and look about the same size that they were when they were swelled. So i'm wondering if the swelling i was getting from my massage and my period are now starting to be permanent growth? i really hope so. But i dont usually go by my measurements because every time i measure they come out with different measurements on my bust, but my underbust is always about 29". Could someone please tell me what number im looking for on my bust to be a 34DD? 35"? Also i wear a 34D (start and current size) and my goal is a full 34DD. But my bras have been feeling tight like on the middle and sides but i am not spilling out (still excited though). Do you guys think ill be able to get to at least a small 34DD in the next 2 months? I wont mind it if it turns out that i have to do it for say about 3 and a half months instead of 2, as long as i dont have to do it for another 5 or 6 months or even longer than that.

What you described with what happens to your breasts before your period is called luteal swelling. It happens to most of us and the way you described is pretty much textbook. Most people get swollen, tender breasts in the weeks leading up to their period, then it goes down once they get it, just like you.

Yes, with NBE, eventually some of the swelling can start lingering and turns into growth. Congrats!

As for sizing, I don't know what to tell you, as sizing is super weird and there doesn't seem to be one consistent system to go by. Maybe someone else can weigh in.

I think you'l get there. Just be consistent with the massge. Mine hurt right up till my period for about 7-10 days the as soon as i get my period they go back down, then they go alittle smaller again smack bang in the middle of my cycle!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon